Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EXPOSING A gay FAGGOT On this forum MODS GTFIH with EVIDENCE

The guy he gor hard to didn't even look female passing dude is just straight up a faggot

It means you are attracted to a man you faggot does not having sex make you asexual?
Does killing people in video game make you a criminal?

Does saying "I want to hurt women" on this forum mean you will actually hurt women? Does it make you a criminal? Even the FBI doesn't think so.

Something on a screen that looks exactly like a girl cannot make you gay. Having a dick in your ass is what makes you gay.

Posting reddit embeds, tiktoks and twitter embeds is way more gay than jerking off to a femboy. Faggots on this forum keep posting Chad and Stacy on TikTok, I'm sure if they had the chance they would suck Chad's dick irl too.

Nothing is more gay and globohomo than posting TikTok, if that's allowed everything should be allowed.

Does killing people in video game make you a criminal?

Does saying "I want to hurt women" on this forum mean you will actually hurt women? Does it make you a criminal? Even the FBI doesn't think so.

Something on a screen that looks exactly like a girl cannot make you gay. Having a dick in your ass is what makes you gay.

Posting reddit embeds, tiktoks and twitter embeds is way more gay than jerking off to a femboy. Faggots on this forum keep posting Chad and Stacy on TikTok, I'm sure if they had the chance they would suck Chad's dick irl too.

Nothing is more gay and globohomo than posting TikTok, if that's allowed everything should be allowed.
jfl Being attracted to a femboy makes you gay end of discussion

That faggot always seemed sus to me. Good job, fellow brocel, we must purge them all

That faggot always seemed sus to me. Good job, fellow brocel, we must purge them all
He already got banned once for this
screenshot_20240816_131821_samsung-internet-jpg.1226477

I never understood the obsession with fag hunting on this forum.
Chad worship and Stacy worship is posted everyday here and nobody is bothered. But if someone jerks off to femboys he's suddenly an evil fakecel somehow.
I think it's ridiculous that posts on other sites count towards breaking rules here.
Especially when it's shitposting like what Vyn was doing.

The bussy was to much for him @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

I never understood the obsession with fag hunting on this forum.
Chad worship and Stacy worship is posted everyday here and nobody is bothered. But if someone jerks off to femboys he's suddenly an evil fakecel somehow.
:feelswhat:

I already started suspecting this when he asked @Left4Dead about his "bbc" :lul:

If you didn't know @Vyn is 97bahater on .org. He posted some comments on .org of him liking femboys. Lets have a look at the evidence and I will also show you evidence of Vyn admitting he's 97bahater on .org. Link of Vyn/ 97bahater on .org admitting he's gay.

97bahater on a rate me saying he got hard to a femboy on .org link:

97bahater on .org admitting he's Vyn on .is link:

I'm pretty sure Vyn is a Muslim a GAY MUSLIM.

@TheProphetMuscle
@PLA1092
@Uggo Mongo

Faggots aren't allowed in this forum.
he'll come back next month just like a certain stupid clownius.

@Vyn it is widely understood that femboys let everyone fuck their asses.

Since you're down, why don't you just go about your life fucking femboys instead of rotting on an incel forum?

@Vyn it is widely understood that femboys let everyone fuck their asses.

Since you're down, why don't you just go about your life fucking femboys instead of rotting on an incel forum?
Fags can't be incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back