Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Explaining protective feelings for oneitis?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Did I mess up by trying to explain to my oneitis how I felt protective of her (referring to a specific point in the past)? I wrote in the mist recent letter about how I felt with regard to a third party's intentions toward her and how I saw myself as her knight.

Did I mess up by trying to explain to my oneitis how I felt protective of her
Translated to her: Ah. I've found cannon fodder. I can use this while going after someone else to fuck.

Tbh all you did was validate her while she goes and gets piped by Chad.

i think u are mistaking .co for reddit.

The running soap opera continues.

I'm starting to think this shit is larp.

what was her reaction to this cuck shit?

no no no!
the foid is purely fictional.
she wants nothing to do with you

at this point for you, its better to just have an imaginary gf or a waifu or something.
thats what i do to cope

what was her reaction to this cuck shit?
No reply. That is the problem. I don't know if she got them or not.
no no no!
the foid is purely fictional.
she wants nothing to do with you

at this point for you, its better to just have an imaginary gf or a waifu or something.
thats what i do to cope
How do I have a folder of her pictures and her entry in the grad book if she is fictional? I have talked to her in the past. Was I hallucinating?

Last edited:
No reply. That is the problem. I don't know if she got them or not.

How do I have a folder of her pictures and her entry in the grad book if she is fictional? I have talked to her in the past. Was I hallucinating?
I've got bad news for you friend, she got them, she just refuses to respond.

I realize that by virtue of being an incel you are inexperienced and I don't expect you to know stuff about women ...and I'm not claiming to be an expert either. I just want you and everyone reading this to know that revealing your feelings for a girl in writing, be it a letter or an email or text, is never going to work.

the part of her brain that could possibly feel attraction toward you (I mean, it wont feel attraction, but it's the part that would feel it) cannot read. So she's thinking about the real you (which hasn't turned her on) and reading these words about feelings and stuff - that's actively turning her off.

"b-but genma women love romance novels!" Yes, but here are two things: (1) when they read those novels they are imagining chad, not a guy who is "such a good friend." Sure, if a woman was attracted to you, and you ascended, then it'd be fine to write her a letter. But if she's not attracted to you; the letter isn't going to help. (2) aside from the imaginary chad in those romance novels, a huge part of the fantasy for women is, quite frankly, rape. They're reading about a chad that is so overcome with feelings that he risks jail and death to force himself on her. That's their fantasy.

A random letter from a "just friends" guy that she has no feelings for ...isn't the fantasy.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I was in high school in the fucking 1990s and everything was different but even I blew it with cheesy letters and shit and even back then in the "good old days" before unchecked hypergamy, it got me demoted from friendzone to creepy stalker.

If you ever have a chance of ascending, you will do it by somehow (don't ask me, I have no clue how) being face-to-face with a girl and poking her in that region of the brain that actually feels attraction. Not with a letter.

I realize that by virtue of being an incel you are inexperienced and I don't expect you to know stuff about women ...and I'm not claiming to be an expert either. I just want you and everyone reading this to know that revealing your feelings for a girl in writing, be it a letter or an email or text, is never going to work.

the part of her brain that could possibly feel attraction toward you (I mean, it wont feel attraction, but it's the part that would feel it) cannot read. So she's thinking about the real you (which hasn't turned her on) and reading these words about feelings and stuff - that's actively turning her off.

"b-but genma women love romance novels!" Yes, but here are two things: (1) when they read those novels they are imagining chad, not a guy who is "such a good friend." Sure, if a woman was attracted to you, and you ascended, then it'd be fine to write her a letter. But if she's not attracted to you; the letter isn't going to help. (2) aside from the imaginary chad in those romance novels, a huge part of the fantasy for women is, quite frankly, rape. They're reading about a chad that is so overcome with feelings that he risks jail and death to force himself on her. That's their fantasy.

A random letter from a "just friends" guy that she has no feelings for ...isn't the fantasy.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I was in high school in the fucking 1990s and everything was different but even I blew it with cheesy letters and shit and even back then in the "good old days" before unchecked hypergamy, it got me demoted from friendzone to creepy stalker.

If you ever have a chance of ascending, you will do it by somehow (don't ask me, I have no clue how) being face-to-face with a girl and poking her in that region of the brain that actually feels attraction. Not with a letter.
It's a larp. He's trolling the entire forum. It was believable the first couple of times, but there's no way he could be around here being black pilled for this long and think his oneitis will do anything other than laugh and make fun of him to chad and all of her girlfriends.

It's a larp. He's trolling the entire forum. It was believable the first couple of times, but there's no way he could be around here being black pilled for this long and think his oneitis will do anything other than laugh and make fun of him to chad and all of her girlfriends.
I have been 100% truthful. I sent all of them exactly as related here. If I could somehow post them without doxxing myself, I would. The process of writing them was extremely emotional.

Last edited:
Exactly I had my reservations about this guy.

Simple: "Whipped" orbiter.