Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Exhibit number 2: @Draestyn, a 6'3 white fakecel decides to shit on short ethnics

• Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
Fucking bloody bastard banchod fakecel

Nigga you have already made one about him, you are obsessed

Nigga you have already made one about him, you are obsessed
I am trying to accumulate evidence and let the threads about him float on top of the subforum until there's a strong sentiment against him.

I am trying to accumulate evidence and let the threads about him float on top of the subforum until there's a strong sentiment against him.
There is no reason to though, he is a 6'3 incel autist

This site is full of fakecels
:feelsjuice:

They always brag they can’t help themselves

This site is full of fakecels

They always brag they can’t help themselves
452F9314 C070 4972 89CD E97B874A05E4

It's working. I already hate him :feelsYall:

mods are really slow and inconsistent about applying the rules

If he's actually a bragging fakecel just message the mods

DUMB FUCK, you think a 6'3 white guy can be an incel. You and all the fakecels need to GTFO
Retard, height means nothing, face is everything

Retard, height means nothing, face is everything
Maybe if you look like blackops2cel. Height can (literally) elevate your smv drastically (especially if you are a 4-5/10 like this volcel). Keep sucking this niggas dick, who never asked out a single girl in his life

Maybe if you look like blackops2cel. Height can (literally) elevate your smv drastically (especially if you are a 4-5/10 like this volcel). Keep sucking this niggas dick, who never asked out a single girl in his life
Bo2cel ascended and the only reason he left the internet is because his past was catching up to him.

He looksmaxxed as you can see in the recent pics, and dresses well. Therefore this indicates that he has a stable, fulfilling life.
Looksmaxxed?! He is just squintmaxxing, he doesn't even have a tan

Nigga I got rated 2.5/10 on reddit, and you know they like to make you "feel better"

He looksmaxxed as you can see in the recent pics, and dresses well. Therefore this indicates that he has a stable, fulfilling life.
The rumor he ascended was started by IT

He's 17 to top it off. JFL, all he needs to do is start talking to a 5 ft girl in his school and she'll fall head over heels for him

:chad::banhammer:
He's 17 to top it off. JFL, all he needs to do is start talking to a 5 ft girl in his school and she'll fall head over heels for him
:feelsrope: mogs me to death without back.

did op kill herself?

youngcels.co bullshit

This forum needs to be a 25+ KHHV forum

OP was molested as a kid and it was his fault.

young cumskins GTFO