Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everything I've ever tried has failed

SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
★★
I've managed to keep myself busy... running around like a worker ant "effortmaxxing". It's worked to distract me for a while but I've made 0 progress ascending.

I was trying to figure out reasons why it might not be working...

"Incel culture is toxic and self destructive" okay, well I spent a while, a long while, not posting or browsing, not doing anything incel not THINKING of myself as an incel, it still didn't make a difference.

"Your failure is a self-fulfilling prophesy", well I tried to go against that, I pictured myself succeeding, I did everything I could think of, and then my failures slapped me in the face again and again. I WANTED to succeed, I TRIED to succeed, but it wouldn't happened.

"It's because you're bitter and hate women" I LIKED them, I did nice things and went around complimenting them. When that didn't work, I tried playing alpha, putting them down, pretending like I was a big badass. I tried watching the people around me and doing what they did. Acting regular. Nothing worked. Nothing ever works.

"It's because you're looking for it too much" I've spent YEARS AND YEARS doing nothing and trying to forget about my condition... that didn't help. It didn't magically make me "meet the right person". I've now spent the greater part of a year doing everything that I could. It didn't change shit.

"You just need to keep trying" HOW MUCH? How much effort is enough? If I try for a million times and fail a million times, isn't that enough?

It hurts so much, getting a girls number and then just having her ignore me. Being rejected over and over again. Being played around with. And then going out, again, still alone, always alone, and watching couples holding hands and kissing and snuggling and talking.

I wouldn't wish our condition on anyone. It's worse than a death sentence. We're damned, we're trapped in this lonely hell with no escape. Being an incel is like being a starving man looking out on a feast, watching everyone else gorge themselves while he fucking wastes away into nothing. I would give anything, I would do anything, I would die happy just if I could spend one day as a normal person with a girlfriend.

Sounds like you're finally digesting the blackpill

At least you tried

I've managed to keep myself busy... running around like a worker ant "effortmaxxing". It's worked to distract me for a while but I've made 0 progress ascending.

I was trying to figure out reasons why it might not be working...

"Incel culture is toxic and self destructive" okay, well I spent a while, a long while, not posting or browsing, not doing anything incel not THINKING of myself as an incel, it still didn't make a difference.

"Your failure is a self-fulfilling prophesy", well I tried to go against that, I pictured myself succeeding, I did everything I could think of, and then my failures slapped me in the face again and again. I WANTED to succeed, I TRIED to succeed, but it wouldn't happened.

"It's because you're bitter and hate women" I LIKED them, I did nice things and went around complimenting them. When that didn't work, I tried playing alpha, putting them down, pretending like I was a big badass. I tried watching the people around me and doing what they did. Acting regular. Nothing worked. Nothing ever works.

"It's because you're looking for it too much" I've spent YEARS AND YEARS doing nothing and trying to forget about my condition... that didn't help. It didn't magically make me "meet the right person". I've now spent the greater part of a year doing everything that I could. It didn't change shit.

"You just need to keep trying" HOW MUCH? How much effort is enough? If I try for a million times and fail a million times, isn't that enough?

It hurts so much, getting a girls number and then just having her ignore me. Being rejected over and over again. Being played around with. And then going out, again, still alone, always alone, and watching couples holding hands and kissing and snuggling and talking.

I wouldn't wish our condition on anyone. It's worse than a death sentence. We're damned, we're trapped in this lonely hell with no escape. Being an incel is like being a starving man looking out on a feast, watching everyone else gorge themselves while he fucking wastes away into nothing. I would give anything, I would do anything, I would die happy just if I could spend one day as a normal person with a girlfriend.
i feel your pain bro, no matered what i do, i fail
i pretty much tried same shit as you

Why the fuck do normies say you need tk keep trying?
They put the goals so far away that it's impossible for us to ever meet them.
And even if we don meet them, they say "oh you didn't do this, you didn't do that".
How can they know? Did they spend decades doing this? No they didn't!

There is nothing like luck,you are ugly or not.thats all

They will never understand. The bluepill advice that's spewed is doing more than good.

I only effortmaxxx to distract me enough until I die.

If you suck at everything just resort to your room and watch the world burn it's that simple

If you are nt, then the problem is youre either sub5 or a manlet, balding would also turn you incel even if youre not sub5.
Ive learned that it is that simple.

I'm dreading the feeling of being in a deathbed and knowing I never experienced what other people had every other week. Fml

Have you tried to be genuinely nice without expecting anything for it? :soy: If still not get anything, atleast will be usefull for femoids

There is no try...

> Incel culture is toxic and self destructive
”Toxic” is basically just a buzzword used by bluepilled leftists to describe their opponents who disagree with their cucked ideals for men. By their own logic, masculine alpha chads would not get laid because they are ”toxic”. Yet, they are the only kind of men women desire. :feelskek:

There are several users here who has constructive copes like gymcelling and NoFap. When I was bluepilled, I did not do any self-improvement at all, because I thought I could compensate being low T and skinny by having a good personality. Abolishing the bluepill was actually what got me to start self-improving. So much for ”muh self destructive”.

> Your failure is a self-fulfilling prophesy
Yeah, because autism and social anxiety is totally a choice.

> It's because you're bitter and hate women
As I have said before, calling women out for their less flattering true nature based on facts and logics is not hate. Also, literally no normie has ever sensed ( :soy: ) my supposed ”toxic mindset” – simply because that is not the problem. I am very self-aware and can easily pretend being bluepilled.

> It's because you're looking for it too much
> You just need to keep trying

Pick one. Cucks countinue to contradict themselves in their arguments to ”own” the incels.