Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Everyone should Google their incels.is name. You may find yourself on random sites.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date

this is what came up

The Valiant Virgin, the Lady in Red, and the Richest Man in Town: A WW2 Oral History Interview with Hal Mapes, B-17 Waist Gunner, ex-POW
---
The Valiant Virgin
A 17th century ballad which has survived in two independent forms in southern England and North-east Scotland.
---
Dear friend and proud Virgin Islander Gylchris Sprauve wrote the song Valiant Virgin Isles way before the storms shook our islands to their knees, but now I hear it ever so much clearer.

...damn. I thought I'd come up with an original, catchy name.

Didnt get any interesting results tbhtbh.

mB_BM7.gif

loled irl when they showed the post where you posted this gif and then looked all concerned

fucking jews

we're beyond famous now boyo
I remember this but I want to see it again tbh. you have a link?

possible, but my name is a meme for a youtuber, and i took the name becuase i thought it was funny

That was interesting, thanks OP.

I got nothing :(

i get a bunch of stuff relating to lawn and garden maintenance

Nothing comes up for me except incels.is posts and all of my avatars on google images

What drawing do you mean? If you mean those that I posted then yes.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I got you confused with another user which has a bunch of numbers as a username.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I got you confused with another user which has a bunch of numbers as a username.
I think besides me and Weeee nobody posts here drawings.

Cuckingtonpost mentioned me in one of their articles last summer. Glad I turned down an interview was those despicable faggots.

Comes up with some old Twitter and PWOT profiles of mine along w/ a deviantart I never touched and a NexuxMods profile I'm currently using.
@Ritalincel u fanous brah

No fucking shit, lol

Last edited:
only the anime comes up

FSTDT
What is this shit? Looks like something on the same level as Christian cringe comps from late 2000s youtube, with formatting from that time to boot.

awhile ago I looked up Zesto on google and an Italian Incel website had a thread on him lol.

Nothing comes up for me though except everyone else making the same pun I did to create my username. Over4Unpopularcels

just reverts back to the posts i made here. nothing interesting
plus i keep getting recipes for pies and cookies and cakes and shit

Nothing came up for me (except for a couple links to the site)

just reverts back to the posts i made here. nothing interesting
plus i keep getting recipes for pies and cookies and cakes and shit
Lol

KEK. Frenchcels translate pls.

Unbenannt

I just got pictures of the number six, its over.

I just got pictures of the number six, its over.
try writings

six incels.is

thats what i done to some users to see if they come up

lots of stuff

jfl

i was featured on that canadian national tv video about incels

inb4 reported for humble bragging

I have never thought about it

I've been Hunted!

I'm not wrong! Look it up! Does he not see the irony??? Charlie Brown! He's the only real winner of Peanuts!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back