[Experiment] Everyone should Google their incels.is name. You may find yourself on random sites.

Eskimocel

-
Tbh I googled Eskimocel and i ended up seeing people talking on some random twitter posts about one of my posts.

You should try it tbhh

Weed

shreklossus
-
My nickname is too nsfw and combine that with "incels" keyword it's over tbhthbhngl jfl, once I used duckduckgo or whatever and there was some cancer designed website from 2003 that talked about me and someone else jfl tbhthb
damn, it worked. j f l
ah yes you are on same cancer website I see http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=138450 that's the website I was talking about but it's about you tbhthbngl

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
My nickname is too nsfw and combine that with "incels" keyword it's over tbhthbhngl jfl, once I used duckduckgo or whatever and there was some cancer designed website from 2003 that talked about me and someone else jfl tbhthb

ah yes you are on same cancer website I see http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=138450 that's the website I was talking about but it's about you tbhthbngl
http://www.fstdt.com/Search.aspx?Fundie=MarriedAndLookin4Fun
I found myself on the same website lmao ded srs, just one comment tbhhh

Justdone

D.A.I.C
-
You ain’t gonna find shit on my name unless you type it on a instagram hashtag or sumthin.

BKFL

Veteran
-

Managed to trigger some soyboy on twitter. That’s about it.

Ignas

Commander
-
Can't find myself cause never featured in any news. Over for unpopularcels :cryfeels::cryfeels:

GeneSelector

oh. hello
-
Nothing.

Then again, I was featured on canadian television, so that's always something

Mr Joyboy

I'm beyond emotions...
-
My name is drawn from a very famous book so I doubt I would get any results to do with me.

Pinkett Mouse

Veteran
-
I googled Pinkett Mouse and the first result was Amazon trying to sell me a mousepad with the face of Jada Pinkett Smith printed on it.

FinnCel

Admiral
-
I just found out there is a paper producing company called Finncell

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
The Valiant Virgin, the Lady in Red, and the Richest Man in Town: A WW2 Oral History Interview with Hal Mapes, B-17 Waist Gunner, ex-POW
---
The Valiant Virgin
A 17th century ballad which has survived in two independent forms in southern England and North-east Scotland.
---
Dear friend and proud Virgin Islander Gylchris Sprauve wrote the song Valiant Virgin Isles way before the storms shook our islands to their knees, but now I hear it ever so much clearer.

...damn. I thought I'd come up with an original, catchy name.

Jog Mansen

Recruit
-
possible, but my name is a meme for a youtuber, and i took the name becuase i thought it was funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)