Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even the top models looks average without makeup?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I recently saw a Miss Thailand and on another occassion an a A list Thai celeb without makeup. Without the make up they drop from 10/10 to a 7/10 so I do not understand what the hype around these "beautiful" people is all about.

Men are superior in everything even looks. Chads are perfect without make up or good clothing choices, while woman heavily depend on this

There are no 10's you cuck, and men are better looking than women. The best looking man is a 9 while the best looking female doesn't even sniff a 9. Just lol how much they fraud.

agreed everybody in this world is subhuman tbh

Saw the wonder woman actress, she looks quite average without makeup.

Women look like frail men when without makeup.

i just looked at myself in the mirror and saw my nice frame but then my putrid... ugly... disgusting... low fwhr face... just LOL PAHAHA LOLOL

10s don't exist.

All women are ugly without fake up,there is such thing as a gorgeous woman without it

Men are superior in everything even looks. Chads are perfect without make up or good clothing choices, while woman heavily depend on this
this

I recently saw a Miss Thailand and on another occassion an a A list Thai celeb without makeup. Without the make up they drop from 10/10 to a 7/10 so I do not understand what the hype around these "beautiful" people is all about.
Women Are Of The Same Level Of Attraction As Guy, But They Where Make Up. I wonder what the tinder chart of attraction would look like if men wore make up

why do you think 7/10 is average?

Women Are Of The Same Level Of Attraction As Guy, But They Where Make Up. I wonder what the tinder chart of attraction would look like if men wore make up
Probably less matches because it would look faggotry, maybe

The power of makeup...

8t3afDKPoND5T3qdWogESBYsqiwUQrNW935gTgxX1a0.jpg

lqOmszHutq29ih0JLWzYvK3NLsa7P_i38xlqoNtnpXw.jpg

https://media.giphy.com/media/hWwEnGoDFhe6I/giphy-downsized-large.gif

https://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/makeup-before-and-afters?utm_term=.lm466MWLq#.sbaBB7o6J

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back