Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even my sister thinks that I'm a SUBHUMAN

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Yesterday I was coping with my PS4 on the couch and for a moment I wasn't feeling like a subhuman, I felt like I was gigachad Dante when suddenly my sister came and shattered my fantasy world into pieces.

She told me to go upstairs because her friends were coming over. When I asked her why, she said that there probably won't be enough space. That fucking lying bitch.

Why can't she just accept that she is embarrassed to be seen around with a subhuman like me? I know she hates me because of my ugly looks. I know she and her friends make fun of my subhumanity. She would rather see me dead than be seen around with me.

Women won't even look at my hideous face.
But when her friends come over and they look at me, I feel like they are recognizing my existence, even though just for a second, they are recognizing the fact that I exist. I know they are probably laughing at my disgusting face and thinking of all the ways their Tyrone boyfriends would kill me, but it still feels good getting noticed by women. My fucked up brain is always looking for hope even though there isn't any.

And that bitch won't even let me live that blissful moment. FUCK THIS LIFE. I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE.

5PckeXc.gif

Offtopic but I'd love to be Dante
Also sisters are the worst

Good thing I have no sister

Having a sister who’s embarrassed by you is the worst fucking feeling in the world

I know they are probably laughing at my disgusting face and thinking of all the ways their Tyrone boyfriends would kill me, but it still feels good getting noticed by women. My fucked up brain is always looking for hope even though there isn't any.
Sometimes this is the same feeling that compels me to approach random foids. And I'd kill their tyrones and chads if they try to mess with me.

Idk. It probably was just a matter of there literally not being enough space.

Should’ve stood your ground and kept at it on the ps4. They can’t physically force you off it anyway, and if they did you would probably enjoy the physical contact.

Should’ve stood your ground and kept at it on the ps4. They can’t physically force you off it anyway, and if they did you would probably enjoy the physical contact.

Idk. It probably was just a matter of there literally not being enough space.
That room is quiet large. Enough space for everyone. She definitely hates to be seen around with me.
Damn. Why didn't I think of that.

Yesterday I was coping with my PS4 on the couch and for a moment I wasn't feeling like a subhuman, I felt like I was gigachad Dante when suddenly my sister came and shattered my fantasy world into pieces.

She told me to go upstairs because her friends were coming over. When I asked her why, she said that there probably won't be enough space. That fucking lying bitch.

Why can't she just accept that she is embarrassed to be seen around with a subhuman like me? I know she hates me because of my ugly looks. I know she and her friends make fun of my subhumanity. She would rather see me dead than be seen around with me.

Women won't even look at my hideous face.
But when her friends come over and they look at me, I feel like they are recognizing my existence, even though just for a second, they are recognizing the fact that I exist. I know they are probably laughing at my disgusting face and thinking of all the ways their Tyrone boyfriends would kill me, but it still feels good getting noticed by women. My fucked up brain is always looking for hope even though there isn't any.

And that bitch won't even let me live that blissful moment. FUCK THIS LIFE. I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE.
Damn bro thats very brutal. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

@metabuxx is your sister your looks level or is she higher?

it is over when your own family starts to hate you

Sisters are only good in anime,it must be a massive pain in the ass IRL.

Glad I don't have any siblings.

I have a sister