Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ER describes how his sister got laid in tutorial mode

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★
I visited my mother’s house quite often in the Autumn. To my extreme rage, I discovered that my sister now had a boyfriend, and that she had lost her virginity. She had casually “dated” boys in the past, but never to the serious extent that she did with this one. This one was a half White, half Mexican named Samuel, and I immediately took an intense disliking to him when I was first introduced to him. He seemed like the typical obnoxious slob that most young girls are sexually attracted to. Georgia invited him to my mother’s house all the time, and it angered me to watch him lurking about, eating my mother’s food and drinks, and making use of my mother’s house. He was freeloading off my mother, and she didn’t even realize it.

I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. Mysister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger age. It is such an injustice. The slob doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever.

My sister even showed me a picture of one of his ex-girlfriends, a pretty brunette white girl. My hatred towards him only intensified after that. I refused to speak to him whenever he came over, and I constantly pestered my mother to ban him from the house, but she refused to heed my demands. Even worse, she constantly talked about him admiringly. He reminded me of Leo Bubenheim, a typical obnoxious boy who has been able to experience a great sex life from a young age. An enemy had now infiltrated the household of my mother, the one place in the whole world where I’ve always sought refuge from injustice. Things were getting too out of hand.

and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans.
but she refused to heed my demands. Even worse, she constantly talked about him admiringly.
Fucking ERfuel. I wish he had pwned that mutt faggot too while he was at it.

Fucking ERfuel. I wish he had pwned that mutt faggot too while he was at it.
I had a sister like that, chad plate from the age of 14, and she was ashamed of having me as a brother.

I had a sister like that, chad plate from the age of 14, and she was ashamed of having me as a brother.
Things in life might not be good.
But, remember to never take any disrespect from those fags.

didnt read. like there needs to be any explanation of how a toilet “gets laid” :lul: step 1. be born. thats it thats all she needed to do

He should have interrupted his sister and her bf

Things in life might not be good.
But, remember to never take any disrespect from those fags.
I used the past tense with her, as well as with my parents because I have completely cut all ties with them many years ago.
Actually, I should have done it much earlier if I could have.
FUCK THEM!

I used the past tense with her, as well as with my parents because I have completely cut all ties with them many years ago.
Actually, I should have done it much early if I could have.
FUCK THEM!
Noice Thats Nice GIF

When your home isn't even your safe space no wonder why people end up lashing out.

He should have raped that stupid slut

Instead of killing three turbomanlet ricecels, he should've killed that faggot and his slut sister

I can imagine that is beyond brutal. Having a sister that brings Chads to fuck them over, while you browse incels.is in the next room sounds brutal as fuck.

Saint Elliot's murders were kinda irrational.
Really he should have murdered his family, the same family that ruined his life.
His bluepillled JBW father, his abusive stepmother his slut sister and his half-brother who mogged him.
Unfortunately, his actual mother wasn't in Isa Vista, Elliot should have slaughtered her too.

I can imagine that is beyond brutal. Having a sister that brings Chads to fuck them over, while you browse incels.is in the next room sounds brutal as fuck.
It really is rope fuel, several emotions and reminders that you're a genetic dead end come flooding in every time it happens.