Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mother said that im disgusting and ugly

3mori

3mori

Demoncel, mutecel
★★★
My mother told me to see her because she needed me to get her something, so I go into her room and then she proceeds to mock my hair.( I have sandnigger curly hair, been growing it for abt a year so that it hides my hideous face) and said its disgusting, so I just went like. "Just say I'm ugly" you always say how disgusting I am and how repulsive I am, just call me ugly at this point. She went silent, a then said that she can't stand being around me, and that looking at me disgusts her. I feel so defeated. Especially considering the fact that I've never been loved, ever. Not even by my own mother. Even my mother is disgusted by me.

first time GIF

So like is she hot or what??

My condolences brocel...

She's as ugly as I I'm, which is difficult
oh kay, then you can just reply her to stop bothering you and just keep it real

my mother called me a "junkie" before. :feelsbadman:

dont forget ur mother was also a former hoe becky before she settled for ur dad

My mother told me to see her because she needed me to get her something, so I go into her room and then she proceeds to mock my hair.( I have sandnigger curly hair, been growing it for abt a year so that it hides my hideous face) and said its disgusting, so I just went like. "Just say I'm ugly" you always say how disgusting I am and how repulsive I am, just call me ugly at this point. She went silent, a then said that she can't stand being around me, and that looking at me disgusts her. I feel so defeated. Especially considering the fact that I've never been loved, ever. Not even by my own mother. Even my mother is disgusted by me.
brootal

She regrets not having cheated on your dad with a chad to have a better looking son :feelscry:

She regrets not having cheated on your dad with a chad to have a better looking son :feelscry:
My father was a chadlite in his youth, mogs the shit outta me, mom ruined his genes

im sorry omar, shits brutal. i relate to ur story as a sandnigger.

sorry bro. all incels deserve loving parents maybe that will lessen the impact of the teen love pill

The name's actually "Ammar" but that's OK. I hate being Egyptian alot.
fair enough. im from syria, its a much worse shithole. i get why you might hate egypt, i feel like its almost the india of the arab world in a sense, so much pollution, rape left and right, extreme religiosity, constant car honking. atleast thats what i know of it. being a truecel arab is the most brutal. even the muslim chad counterparts forget muh allah for the arab beckies, entirely alone we are.

At least your mother is honest about it, its better they just straight up tell you than to cover up and lie about it like most incels on this forum

Got a job and ghost her

I will do so eventually man, I'll move out of the shithole I live in and make my own money, I'll never talk to her again.
Good luck with that :feelsokman:

Just beat the shit out of her. It's really not that hard.
Ignore the part of your brain that tries to gaslight you into forgiving her.

Dislcaimer: don't blame me if you get kicked out

It's over when Anwar the Chad marries Halima the f@t foid.

Tell her it's her genes that made you that way

I hate how foids can never be direct they’ll never use the word their actually thinking

only a face only a mother could be repulsed by

Just beat the shit out of her. It's really not that hard.
Ignore the part of your brain that tries to gaslight you into forgiving her.

Dislcaimer: don't blame me if you get kicked out
I want to tbh, I can, and tried to several times. And yes, I did get kicked out temporarily. But I won't do it now, it won't fix anything long term

But I won't do it now, it won't fix anything long term
yeah I know that feeling. Occasionally I really want to beat her but most of the time I just don't feel anything about her anymore.
Surprised they actually kicked you out

My father was a chadlite in his youth, mogs the shit outta me, mom ruined his genes
If it makes you feel better just know that she is projecting her feelings of worthlessness unto you, she feels like she is really ugly but since you look like her she takes out her self hatred upon you
my mother called me a "junkie" before. :feelsbadman:
Why, were you addicted to something?