Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over EVEN MY MOTHER SAID THAT WOMEN ARE MORE EVIL THAN MEN

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Shit i was first surprised about hearing this since she was a feminist in her younger ages. When i asked her why women are much worser than men she just said that it is a fact. Fuck. Thats brutal to hear it from the own mother since she was a radical feminist.

tenor.gif

Femoids are much more likely to be sadistic, psyhopaths/sociopaths, delusional, delusionally prideful etc.

i've seen the same thing. As they age they start to be more real about it rather than lie and say women "are the more caring gender"

All the mothers say that to their ugly sons, because only they can understand the situation of their son other than the incel himself. And they know foids very well too.

All the mothers say that to their ugly sons, because only they can understand the situation of their son other than the incel himself. And they know foids very well too.

yea she told me several times that i was prettier when i was a kid and that i am ugly now

I’m surprised she didn’t abort you.

I’m surprised she didn’t abort you.

She said soooooooooooo often that she wanted me to be a girl rather than a boy. Oh god. Why should i not rope?

yea she told me several times that i was prettier when i was a kid and that i am ugly now
My mother says that too. Not that I'm ugly now but that I was much better looking as a kid. They just don't want their ugly incel sons to rope themselves. That's it, bro.

My mother says that too. Not that I'm ugly now but that I was much better looking as a kid. They just don't want their ugly incel sons to rope themselves. That's it, bro.

show pic of you when u were little pls.

She said soooooooooooo often that she wanted me to be a girl rather than a boy. Oh god. Why should i not rope?
Maybe you're mother has some connections with my mom. Too much similarity.

This isn’t a reason for you to continue. However, I ain’t being held respnsible if you do rope.

good, your mom is non- cucked.

and at least she realises how fucked up females are in this current society. Years ago back when your mom was young, high standards still would have been going on, but at this current point of time its gone full fucked because along with high standards, you have hypergamy, sexual degeneracy and "muhh female empowerment" going on.

At least she’s not blind like most people are

Here bro
v45b82.jpg

And here's whatI look like now bro.
2jfd1k5.jpg

hmm being objective ive to say that u now better looking than as a kid. Your eyes looked a bit droppy as a kid but now s not that noticeable.

You seem to be indian but you could pass as latino imo. So its not completely over for you since u have no big flaws:)

Nevermind bro. I'm a currycel. I'm destined for inceldom for my whole life.
No no no you are in that tier of curry where you could pass of as middle eastern or latino. You have strong white features, which by default puts you several tiers of curry.

I assume you're a North Indian, and most of them barely qualify what it means to be a currycel.

hmm being objective ive to say that u now better looking than as a kid. Your eyes looked a bit droppy as a kid but now s not that noticeable.

You seem to be indian but you could pass as latino imo. So its not completely over for you since u have no big flaws:)
I often hear that thing from people on net. Most people say I look more Mexican or South American than Indian. Dunno if it's good or bad, cuz you don't get foids in either case.

I often hear that thing from people on net. Most people say I look more Mexican or South American than Indian. Dunno if it's good or bad, cuz you don't get foids in either case.

Are u ukcel?

No no no you are in that tier of curry where you could pass of as middle eastern or latino. You have strong white features, which by default puts you several tiers of curry.

I assume you're a North Indian, and most of them barely qualify what it means to be a currycel.
Yes, I'm North Indian. But most guys here look much more European than me. In my area, I'm in bottom tear.

ukcel? You mean United Kingdom? No I live in India bro.

lmao you are not blackpilled then or you cant cuz the biggest problem of indians are their race but only if they live in a western country. If you are an indian living in his home country you cant be incel. Youre most likely volcel.

Yes, I'm North Indian. But most guys here look much more European than me. In my area, I'm in bottom tear.
Bottom tier for you is still unattainable for a true currycel

lmao you are not blackpilled then or you cant cuz the biggest problem of indians are their race but only if they live in a western country. If you are an indian living in his home country you cant be incel. Youre most likely volcel.
You don't know the reality bro. 2/100 guys here get to fuck 90/100 girls. Rest all are incels. And I'm chubby too. Foids don't even look at me.

You don't know the reality bro. 2/100 guys here get to fuck 90/100 girls. Rest all are incels. And I'm chubby too. Foids don't even look at me.

Just get arranged marriage bro.

Bottom tier for you is still unattainable for a true currycel
Please don't eliminate me from currycel community. Just like you, that's my identity too. I guess only difference between Northerners and Southerners is skin colour. Southerners often have better bodies.

Please don't eliminate me from currycel community. Just like you, that's my identity too. I guess only difference between Northerners and Southerners is skin colour. Southerners often have better bodies.
Southern Indian faces are much worse than you guys. We're a weird hybrid of North Indian and aborigine, whereas you guys are essentially tan whites.

Just get arranged marriage bro.
I'm 21, studying in uni. It won't happen for next 9-10 years until I don't become a millionaire, good enough to get accepted by a foid. Life sucks.

Southern Indian faces are much worse than you guys. We're a weird hybrid of North Indian and aborigine, whereas you guys are essentially tan whites.
Tan whites? Nah. We're brown. Don't believe what you see on TV, they're shown extra light skinned. We're hardly 1-2 shades fairer than most Southerners.

I keep on saying to my whore of a mother about how women are these days, the fact that they are stuck up and shallow and the fact that they are ugly without make up, I said to her why did you say to me to get a girlfriend all them years ago and she replied I'm sorry I said that, they are no good anyway your better off without them

lol my mom said that like 999999999999999999999999999999999 million times.

My mom said the same thing (that women are more evil than men).

I was confused. Aren't men the ones who commit all the violent crimes and wars? She told me that yes, men are violent and direct, but women spend a lot of time thinking about how to hurt and manipulate people in underhanded ways.

I don't know if that makes them more evil, but I guess it is a good point. Most of the bad things women do aren't illegal, but they are certainly plentiful. Oh evolution, why'd ya gotta go and make us all jerks?

I have seen many woman do terrible things to men who they supposedly love.