Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even incels here mog me in race, height, frame, dick size, T levels, and gym.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Many incels here are taller than me (I'm 5'7) with bigger dicks (I'm 5.5 inches) and they also have testosterone levels greater than mine (my T level is very low at 250 ng/dL like an old man). I'm also a filthy insectoid shitskin curry so I'm automatically at the absolute bottom of humanity. Facially I'm a 3/10 and being curry makes that 1/10. On top of all this, I have mental and physical health problems and I'm NEET. It never even began for me. I was spawn killed by god. :fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Many incels here are taller than me (I'm 5'7) with bigger dicks (I'm 5.5 inches) and they also have testosterone levels greater than mine (my T level is very low at 250 ng/dL like an old man). I'm also a filthy insectoid shitskin curry so I'm automatically at the absolute bottom of humanity. Facially I'm a 3/10 and being curry makes that 1/10. On top of all this, I have mental and physical health problems and I'm NEET. It never even began for me. I was spawn killed by god. :fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
@FuckTheFBI is a curry and he curls more than me

sorry brocel, hope yo find a poojeta some day

You mog me in frame, T-levels, and face.

You know what's weird? I'm 5'4 and a definite 1/10 but my dick is 6.3 inches BP. My dad is 6'2.5" tall, maybe it's genetic? Either way, it doesn't matter. Not only do I have phimosis when hard (can't pull back foreskin then) but I will with 100% certainty never have a gf.

phimosis when hard (can't pull back foreskin then)
I have too but when I use lube its doable but hard. Idk if I should do something about it before I go SEAmaxx I kinda cba.

You know what's weird? I'm 5'4 and a definite 1/10 but my dick is 6.3 inches BP. My dad is 6'2.5" tall, maybe it's genetic? Either way, it doesn't matter. Not only do I have phimosis when hard (can't pull back foreskin then) but I will with 100% certainty never have a gf.
I have phimosis too! :fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:

what's the rest of your racial admixture?
He's some Curry(not sure which region), Mestizo(half Native, half Med White), and some other type of White(I think he said German or Slav?) thrown in.
My southern Italian genes gave me low impulse control
Ye Meds in general are higher preference in time
But closely behind are English, Irish, Italian
Myself. :chad:
@DarkStar
I'm not a Southerner blud

Same height and dick size.

I will in few month, I will let you all know before

Many incels here are taller than me (I'm 5'7) with bigger dicks (I'm 5.5 inches) and they also have testosterone levels greater than mine (my T level is very low at 250 ng/dL like an old man). I'm also a filthy insectoid shitskin curry so I'm automatically at the absolute bottom of humanity. Facially I'm a 3/10 and being curry makes that 1/10. On top of all this, I have mental and physical health problems and I'm NEET. It never even began for me. I was spawn killed by god.
Very similar stats, though I'm 5'9" and haven't checked my T levels. Being curry is pure torture

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

Last person I ever expected to hear nigspeak from tbh
I can deal with some of it in some degree, mainly in just a joking kind of sense

Some of the stuff such as nigga, blud, etc. has become so normalized at this point. :dafuckfeels:

How does he facemog you then if he’s 3/10 himself? I mean I haven’t seen his face so idk if his self-rating is accurate

I can deal with some of it in some degree, mainly in just a joking kind of sense

Some of the stuff such as nigga, blud, etc. has become so normalized at this point. :dafuckfeels:
I avoid TikTok neologisms like the plague but I will admit my speech patterns irl are kinda negrified. It’s ‘cause I spoke like that all throughout high school (my pajigger days) and have spoken so little to my peers in the years since that it’s just how I’m used to talking

I have phimosis too! :fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brutal...

Have you researched what to do about it? I haven't gotten further than that, because there's no point. I would never get circumcised but you can either get partial circumcision or a some cortisone cream I think as far as I remember.

Masturbating isn't a problem for me, it would only be a problem for sex but in my case at least this fantasy will stay a fantasy

I have too but when I use lube its doable but hard. Idk if I should do something about it before I go SEAmaxx I kinda cba.
You should 100%. Even a prescribed cortisone cream might help (I think).. if you can't pull it back into neutral anymore that's when it will become literally dangerous.

My dick used to he 6 but it shrank to 5.5 either that or I have partial ED

And I cant lift more than 2 plates because I got cucked by viruses and immunocompromised for a whole year + didnt do trt properly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back