Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Even if you get friends... You will have nothing interesting to talk about.

N

NobodyLovesMe

Recruit
★★
Spent some time with friends. And after LDARing for some time I had no new interesting shit about my life to add to conversations. Its over

Because they're bluepill and don't share the same interests as you. Now you don't relate to each other so you need to find new friends.

Because they're bluepill and don't share the same interests as you. Now you don't relate to each other so you need to find new friends.

They are nerds too. They just have normal brains unlike me. We all talk about games and shit but sometimes they all talk about their girlfriends and the girls they are talking to. Meanwhile, I've never even had a girlfriend.

Learn new things or get new friend. I speak about sex, politics, science, drama, women, and other shit with friends. How old are you? Maybe you haven't experienced enough.

Learn new things or get new friend. I speak about sex, politics, science, drama, women, and other shit with friends. How old are you? Maybe you haven't experienced enough.
21. We speak about that stuff too. But nothing new and exciting is happening weekly for me.

legit, I feel worse around normies. I want incel friends

They are nerds too. They just have normal brains unlike me. We all talk about games and shit but sometimes they all talk about their girlfriends and the girls they are talking to. Meanwhile, I've never even had a girlfriend.
That wouldn't bother me as long as they aren't cucks and get triggered by blackpills.

I can talk to them about programming probably

legit, I feel worse around normies. I want incel friends
I have ALOT of incel friends. I hate being around them because I feel like an even bigger loser. Being friends with normies is refreshing but also suicide fuel at times. Hearing how they take girls virginities at a young age is what makes me mad the most.

Just talk about incel things, spread the gospel.

I honestly have no idea what normal people talk about.
Do they just talk about their favourite switch game or brand of soy milk?

I fucking hate this feeling, I've lost all of my friends from school (only ones I've ever had) because I'm too "negative" and "sad to be around". I guess my face showed what I thought everytime they talked about sportsballs or slaying pussy, fuck, I guess all I ever had in common with them was vidyagames and spending like 8 hours daily together.