Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Role of Relationships for the Male Individual

lennox

lennox

Fellowcel
★★
Couples make a kind of relationship that is unique from every other in their lives. Couples seek for companionships constant and reliable. They wish to experience together the exciting and the mundane of their daily lives. They have deep conversations where revealing more about themselves builds trust and pulls themselves closer. Couples do more together than best friends or siblings ever could. Friends and siblings would feel annoyed of you pestering them all the time for their company. In contrast partners wish you'd bring them along everywhere to do anything with them.

I have 2 friends that I can hang out with the whole day. I sometimes see them just to talk for hours. But the hours spent with them is only a fraction of my time, with myself going to hang out alone for the other five days of the week. They keep telling me to get a girlfriend so that I can have someone to talk to and to spend time with, like I do with them. When I'm not with my friends, I'm alone. A relationship is a place to spend your time and energy, to be with somebody else.

Having deep conversations with a girl is an oxymoron