Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if we all get unlimited sex, society would still collapse

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
One of the blackpilling aspects is that sex is not end all, not even causal sex which is already happening for most HTM+ and foids.

But let's imagine for a moment, if all men, including us, are able to have sex with any foids we want, it would be paradise, yes?

Well, yeah, but society would still crumble. Infact, "free love" is diaasterous for a society, it leads to lower birth rate, destruction of the family system, removal of incentives.

There would be no incentives to work as the beta provider (as of now theres still LITTLE of incentives), so no one would work hard.

There would be little of child produced (due to abortion), and the ones that are birth would be subject to disasterous "community rearing" that would be even worse than Romanian orphan system.

The end result, whether mass inceldom or mass ascension, is ironically the same. Monogamous cultures would take over and eventually restore the nuclear family unit.

The main difference is that in my scenario, it would be a happy collapse, fucking any foids you want while watching society crumble, while the current collapse is a miserable and long one.

we are pretty close to being able to escape the planet (for the elite) incase of a world-wide disaster, so I'm unsure if a collapse can really properly take place. Us peons will be obliterated, but the human race as a whole I think is pretty close to being able to escape a planetary disaster (the elite will leave in spaceships and inhabit somewhere else / wait until it's safe to come back to earth)

also not to mention downloading owns consciousness into a computer system is going to exist within 100 years at the rate of technology increase.

something would have to happen like right now, and that's not going to happen because all of the world leaders of all the powerful countries all have the same common interest to obtain immortality and achieve what they see as liberation from death, and are not going to destroy things before it is possible.

all the little shenanigan's you see going on in the world as being unstable or ready for war, is all just grand orchestrated bullshit by kikes to delude the drone masses and keep their minds hooked up to (((news))) sources and just be distracted in general from what is really important

I fixed few typos :‎)
Infact, female hypergamy is disasterous for a society, it leads to lower birth rate, destruction of the family system, removal of incentives.