Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based even if i were rich i'd never give up my shitty android

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
i have never liked iphones. they're locked-down, privacy-disrespecting, and just plain soy pieces of shit. the people who use them are even worse. for some reason every asshole i've ever met had a fucking iphone. sure android is slow and buggy but i can actually do whatever the fuck i want with it (within reason). thanks for reading my blog

True. Android quality mogs iphone.

iphone has got the good hardware. you are paying for the hardware andd ssoftware optimisation. btw I am never getting an iphone because they promote lgbt and has plenty foid in that company.

iphone has got the good hardware. you are paying for the hardware andd ssoftware optimisation. btw I am never getting an iphone because they promote lgbt and has plenty foid in that company.
i agree with you on the software part (iOS is way more efficient and it's why iPhones don't need as much ram) but the hardware isn't really extraordinary tbh. it's pretty typical imho.

Become DeGoogled, you'll never look back