Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even a multimillionare twitch streamer, who is above average looking and 6'4" has to walk on a field of mines when talking to a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss7F7AwgAO4

xQc tells a foid he is from Quebec, Canada, she says she is from Alberta,Canada, he asks her "aren't taxes extremely high in Alberta?" and she walks away, apparently he asked a wrong question. She isn't even good looking, he mogs her hard, she's even fat-ish. He has millions on his bank account, is top Twitch streamer, 6'4" and has good face (above average for sure), yet she STILL ditched him because he wasn't careful enough not to step on a mine of wrong questions/topics when talking to a foid in 2020. This just proves how fucking ridiculous foids are. I mean okay, it's not a normie topic, but come the fuck on... This is ridiculous.

Also this just proves how height doesn't make you a Chad.

ngl this was pretty autistic lmao but nothing that would make any chad or even NTmaxxed high tier normie lose ground

ngl this was pretty autistic lmao but nothing that would make any chad or even NTmaxxed high tier normie lose ground

Yeah he is kinda autistic, I mean he says "GGs" after that. He lives gaming.

"aren't taxes extremely high in Alberta?"
Foids don't like difficult things.

Every second that she spends talking to him is one second less to find a chad to fuck that night.

pretty autistic but nothing that would make any chad or even NTmaxxed high tier normie lose ground

Her looksmatch is elbow deep in a KFC bucket

He is not 6’4

That's one subhuman foid, but hey, it's cucknada, they are treated like deities there.

Didn't watch.

She wanted to leave since the beginning

He's from Canada so he's a cuck and she's from Canada so a massive whore. Disaster combo. Doesn't help he is an effeminate ugly cuck

deth to all streamers

That was a very subhuman looking Toilet at that.

But yeah don't talk about taxes in a bar, especially when she was smiling at him. Probably thought he was gonna make a move and ask for some fukk.

i would do anything to have xqcs or shrouds face

Pretty incel tier to me tbh

From what I understand some of the english population look down Quebecois.

Really? It's the sort of thing i'd have asked. I don't see the issue with this

@Atavistic Autist opinion?

Maybe she didn't want to talk political stuff on camera.

It's truly over for 99% of us on this forum. Fucking sad

He has no banter like who tf talks about taxes

Really? It's the sort of thing i'd have asked. I don't see the issue with this

@Atavistic Autist opinion?
lol I mean autistic more in the sense of lacking social skills

I have done similar things, especially when you're nervous but it's not really a biggie most foids would just laugh which is good

Lol, he's a normie. Notice how the moment he brings up another subject that doesn't involve simping over her, she runs away. Women are so used to guys showering them with compliments. That was so unexpected that she ran away.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back