Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Euthanize all shitskins now!!!

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
Why the fuck are Afghan shitskins raping beautiful blonde swedish foids without any consequence and I have never kissed a foid whatsoever in my life despite me being 100% pure European. This is so fucking unfair :reeeeee: Someone please nuke the shit out of Afghanistan

100% pure European foids prefer to get raped by Afghan shitskins than kiss 100% pure European inkwells or even 100% pure European normies

Kill all men muhh heckin queens!

Why the fuck are Afghan shitskins raping beautiful blonde swedish foids without any consequence and I have never kissed a foid whatsoever in my life despite me being 100% pure European. This is so fucking unfair :reeeeee: Someone please nuke the shit out of Afghanistan
Go bad for band.

go to afghanistan fuck afghan women

100% pure European foids prefer to get raped by Afghan shitskins than kiss 100% pure European inkwells or even 100% pure European normies
White foids are the worst out of all foids on Earth

I always get happy reading when refugeeniggers rape foids :feelshehe:

Afghans are moggers. Not shitskins at all. Do I look like a shitskin to you?

burn the quran and rape their moms while they are watching

Stop thinking white foids are innocent.thats how they tricked you into fooling you ans betray your race and do all kind of evil degenerate things.
White foods outwardly look like angels from manage but they are whores most evil degenerate heart and behaviour,its time to disown white foids officially as not part of the white race.current suffering of Europe and whitecels caused by ungrateful prices like white foids

JBS JUST BE SHITSKIN foids love rapists

Stop thinking white foids are innocent.thats how they tricked you into fooling you ans betray your race and do all kind of evil degenerate things.
White foods outwardly look like angels from manage but they are whores most evil degenerate heart and behaviour,its time to disown white foids officially as not part of the white race.current suffering of Europe and whitecels caused by ungrateful prices like white foids

Yes, I hate how old white bitches are so protected for by white faggot simps.

It is based on

Why the fuck are Afghan shitskins raping beautiful blonde swedish foids without any consequence
Because jews are allowing them into Europe and allowing it retard but u still worship them ur a cuck

You can't do much about it anyways

This is too real

Because jews are allowing them into Europe and allowing it retard but u still worship them ur a cuck
I'm done trying to reason with you. You're a lost cause