Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ENOUGH!!! I will challenge @mentalcel1 and everybody should know about it... It is the ultimate fakecel test you are all witnessing it

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
So I think most of you know that me and this fag @mentalcel1 have a little bit beef since we both joined this forum (even at the same day JFL).

Here is my challenge:

I will send you a selfie of myself showing you my big ugly nose and im holding a sign in front of my chest which says "MrUgly" (My username) so to be sure that this person is really me... of course I will blurry my face due to privacy so this part is just about to let you know I exist and I am ugly

BUT

you have to do the same. You have to show your ugly parts and if its too much then just one or two (for example balding or showing your height while measuring it) this is the only way we can confirm we are trucel.

IF THIS FAGGOT DOESNT ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE THEN WE CAN BE SURE HE IS JUST A LARPER. I AM READY FOR THIS ITS ONLY UP TO YOU PUSSY. I GIVE YOU 3 DAYS TO THINK ABOUT IT EVERY EXCUSE JUST CONFIRMS YOU ARE A LARPER AND FAKECEL. THERE ARE NO EXCUSES WE BLURRY OUR FACES WE WONT GET RECOGNIZED LETS GO BITCH

just put him on ignore

just put him on ignore
I want everybody to know that he is just fake and nothing more. This challenge will show the truth im ready for it everybody should see it if he doesnt accept then there is something wrong

Clash of the newfags

@mentalcel1 has 7 days 16 hours on here. @MrUgly has 2 days 15 hours on here. They both joined on the same day.

Who is the better rotter? I know who I'm picking to lose the fakecel test. :feelsdevil:

@mentalcel1 has 7 days 16 hours on here. @MrUgly has 2 days 15 hours on here. They both joined on the same day.

Who is the better rotter? I know who I'm picking to lose the fakecel test. :feelsdevil:
He is just postmaxxxing that also confirms how desperate he wants to let us think he is real

Ok IT cuck:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

OP is a LARPing chad, he never posts here on friday nights because he is busy picking up stacies in his lambo :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Yeah thats why im right now here on a saturday night you fucking stupid retard

you can tell from his posts the guy's mentally challenged. Even if he plays it off as "le epic trollign", it's very doubtful that he's a fakecel, especially if he's 25 like he says. His writing style is that of a 14 year old COD player.

But there hasn't been good drama here for a while so i'll stick around this thread :feelsPop:

you can tell from his posts the guy's mentally challenged. Even if he plays it off as "le epic trollign", it's very doubtful that he's a fakecel, especially if he's 25 like he says. His writing style is that of a 14 year old COD player.
Yes he is just a kid I hate his writing style so he is just a kid who trolls here im 100% sure he is a fakecel

But there hasn't been good drama here for a while so i'll stick around this thread :feelsPop:
fr this place has been getting boring without drama. low key this is the thread of the week. greyfag kino :feelsPop: :feelscomfy:

Yeah you had enough of your orgies with stacies on your yacht in Dubai you just want to troll us now:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Look bitch there is literally one way we can end this shit just accept my challenge if you are really an Incel like you described then why are you scared? You see im not scared because I have nothing to lose but it seems like you will lose your troll status

Fuck off nigga you ain’t getting shit you alphabet agent faggot go bust pedo websites on the deep web you low iq inbred maggot:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I WILL RAPE YOUR SLUT FOID MOTHER ONE DAY (IN A VIDEO GAME):society::society::society::society::society:
Cope I have seen your pics and you are a chad. Stop larping as an incel.

Fuck off nigga you ain’t getting shit you alphabet agent faggot go bust pedo websites on the deep web you low iq inbred maggot:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I WILL RAPE YOUR SLUT FOID MOTHER ONE DAY (IN A VIDEO GAME):society::society::society::society::society:
There you can see guys... He is scared and calls me fbi agent or whatever. If you think logical then you should know that this guy is not real. I mean I said we blurry our faces you will see nothing and nobody would recognize you. Its just to show our ugly parts nothing more. And his writing style also shows that this kid is like 12 years old

Cope I have seen your pics and you are a chad. Stop larping as an incel.
At least im not the only one who thinks this guy is fake

Behead your stupid rabbits already and eat their delicious meat IT cuck rabbit loving faggot :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Mods can we ban this fakecel I think I have done my job to detect this fakecel and there is no reason for him to stay here

nigger nigger nigger fried chicken :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

The fact that this is the best thread we’ve had for a while is both sad, cringe, and hilarious. Personally my moneys on @mentalcel1 being the truer trucel

Actually I might switch sides. I'm taking the guy with "ugly" in his name to be uglier than the guy with "mentalcel"

The fact that this is the best thread we’ve had for a while is both sad, cringe, and hilarious. Personally my moneys on @mentalcel1 being the truer trucel
If you hate money then bet on this fakecel he literally is scared and won’t accept this challenge every person with a brain know that he wants to hide something… and it is not his ugliness

OP is 5’8 and not balding (so he claims) i am 5’4 with shoes in the fucking morning and nw4 hairline:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

OP is a GIGACHAD next to my incel ass and mogs me to oblivion and beyond and he has the AUDACITY to call me fakecel:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yes I am 5‘8 but it won’t change that I’m incel with ugly face/nose. I will literally show you a picture but you are only CLAIMING you are 5‘4 if you are really that short then you would show us a picture

Yes I am 5‘8 but it won’t change that I’m incel with ugly face/nose. I will literally show you a picture but you are only CLAIMING you are 5‘4 if you are really that short then you would show us a picture
Post a picture. If mentalcel pussies out then he is a fakecel automatically.

Post a picture. If mentalcel pussies out then he is a fakecel automatically.
I will if he accepts my challenge I just want to get him out here this larper

You are not going to post shit glownigger cunt you just want me to doxx myself do you think im some kind of a boomer or a normie like you?

Fuck off with your autistic faggot threads, stop your gay ass obsession with me and tell the foids in alphabet agent department im going to rape them with my dry 3.5 inch micropenis (in a video game):society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Yeah doxxing without seeing your face makes a lot of sense you retard. Keep larping chad it seems like you won’t be banned but I just want everybody to know that they shouldn’t take your posts serious anymore because this is the confirmation you are fakecel so keep posting shit and keep posting your autistic stories but nobody will ever believe you anymore

Jfl thinking blurring your face will help, you normie faggot obviously not aware of weaponized autism and how easy it is to doxx the location of an image and more, people got doxxed for way less than that on 4chan:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

AND YOU HAVE THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO CALL ME A FAKECEL AND A CHAD WHAT A LARPING PIECE OF SHIT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE FUCKING BASIC SHIT WHAT THE FUCK:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Congratulations you just exposed yourself as a LARPing redditor faggot IT cuck go back to reddit you normie cunt:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: FUCK OFF TO YOUR LANDWHALE IT FOIDS GO SIMP FOR THEIR FAT ROLLS AND THEIR TRANNY COCK YOU :soy::bluepill: FAGGOT:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Dude we take a selfie in our fucking room and not in front of our housedoor with the street name on the background you idiot

You belong in an Aylsm I hope your mother has the courage to go through with it

Yeah, you obviously never been on 4chan and just proved my fucking point with your boomer ass claim, fucking normie EXPOSED
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Im just happy that I exposed you so I think most people here should know you are a larper and I’m fine with it

What a normie faggot you actually never been on 4chan and you are not aware of anything going on with pictures on the internet and shit and you have fucking audacity to say I AM THE LARPER:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

LOW IQ INBRED NORMIE GO FUCK YOUR STUPID RABBITS YOU HAVE IN YOUR GARDEN AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU OBSESSED FAGGOT ITS THE 3RD THREAD YOU OPENED ABOUT ME THIS WEEK WHAT A FAGGOT:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Bill Murray Yes GIF

I raped his foid mother she is with me in the asylum right now (in a video game):society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
fakecel detected - chad rejected :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Source:

TELL YOUR TRANNY FRIENDS ON IT IM GOING TO CUT OFF THEIR DICKS AND PUT THEM INSIDE YOUR FOID MOTHERS PUSSY ALONG WITH YOUR RABBITS TEEHEE:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:IM COMING FOR THEM MY SPACESHIP IS READY IM A REPTILIAN KIKECEL OVERLORD

All in a video game:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Confused Donald Trump GIF

yeah im with @mentalcel1 on this one. ive seen some of mrugly's other posts and he glows. mrugly more like mrfake

D is a chad, he didn’t know what he was up against in 2016 but he has immense wisdom now, I fear for his enemies

yeah im with @mentalcel1 on this one. ive seen some of mrugly's other posts and he glows. mrugly more like mrfake
Imagine having such a low IQ that you literally believe a guy who is scared to accept a challenge while the other one would go for it

entertaining GrAYcels beef 2022

Imagine having such a low IQ that you literally believe a guy who is scared to accept a challenge while the other one would go for it

He had his photo on here previously.