Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ENOUGH!!! I will challenge @mentalcel1 and everybody should know about it... It is the ultimate fakecel test you are all witnessing it

Yeah I too think mentalcel is just trying to hard and now he’s chickening out. I really don’t like pussies and he could prove his claims very easily.

@mentalcel1 you are a beta subhuman even for this forum. Kys.

shut the fuck up newfags.

So I think most of you know that me and this fag @mentalcel1 have a little bit beef since we both joined this forum (even at the same day JFL).

Here is my challenge:

I will send you a selfie of myself showing you my big ugly nose and im holding a sign in front of my chest which says "MrUgly" (My username) so to be sure that this person is really me... of course I will blurry my face due to privacy so this part is just about to let you know I exist and I am ugly

BUT

you have to do the same. You have to show your ugly parts and if its too much then just one or two (for example balding or showing your height while measuring it) this is the only way we can confirm we are trucel.

IF THIS FAGGOT DOESNT ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE THEN WE CAN BE SURE HE IS JUST A LARPER. I AM READY FOR THIS ITS ONLY UP TO YOU PUSSY. I GIVE YOU 3 DAYS TO THINK ABOUT IT EVERY EXCUSE JUST CONFIRMS YOU ARE A LARPER AND FAKECEL. THERE ARE NO EXCUSES WE BLURRY OUR FACES WE WONT GET RECOGNIZED LETS GO BITCH
Mentalcel was the best user this faggot site ever had. Your a clown