Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Eliya's radio show ep5 getting bullied in the gym ( crying and melting down warning ⚠️)

He prob thinks you will become stronger from this shit

Tag me 10 hours later in this thread

nigga chill tf out
its martial arts wtf do u expect? ofc there r going to be assholes too.. its about mentality...u fucking always go sparring for your life..either this or dont ever bother id say....
he wont gain shit by trying to knock out an amateur its just ego at play...in fact u may get more respect from others for actually fighting him
id say either change your mentality or your gym..the former is prolly much better tho

try to laugh or smile when u get knocked down..condition yourself into it id say...
(keep a straight face while fighting tho)

as a final remark/anecdote...there was this boxer who got shot by the police in the leg a few years ago in the park in front of his wife/gf..the news was everywhere..anyway, he comes into the gym and first lets the senior fighter of the gym hit him but then starts going wild and knocks him down as was expected
but then they kinda tap gloves and smile and congrats each other...this is the fucking mentality for martial arts

no gaslighting intended
and truly a sad story

Your a abused dog bro high school never ends if you got bullied in high school expect it when your out of it "life's is one big high school" - rehab room your English is great fluent if this is bringing you pain bro leave trust me am 19 too I understand

nigga chill tf out
its martial arts wtf do u expect? ofc there r going to be assholes too.. its about mentality...u fucking always go sparring for your life..either this or dont ever bother id say....
he wont gain shit by trying to knock out an amateur its just ego at play...in fact u may get more respect from others for actually fighting him
id say either change your mentality or your gym..the former is prolly much better tho

try to laugh or smile when u get knocked down..condition yourself into it id say...
(keep a straight face while fighting tho)

as a final remark/anecdote...there was this boxer who got shot by the police in the leg a few years ago in the park in front of his wife/gf..the news was everywhere..anyway, he comes into the gym and first lets the senior fighter of the gym hit him but then starts going wild and knocks him down as was expected
but then they kinda tap gloves and smile and congrats each other...this is the fucking mentality for martial arts

no gaslighting intended
and truly a sad story
dude dont want to lose more brain cells how am I going to up my mentality when I am the only one getting treated like that

I can't do s@#4 I will never be able to stop it I will get ko,ed again and again
gusse what
that's not a really a good thing for your health I don't want to be an incel and a breain dead

take some time off and get bigger and stronger, bloatmaxx and deadlift

i went through the same thing when i started boxing they bitchass niggas

dude dont want to lose more brain cells how am I going to up my mentality when I am the only one getting treated like that

I can't do s@#4 I will never be able to stop it I will get ko,ed again and again
gusse what
that's not a really a good thing for your health I don't want to be an incel and a breain dead
then just change the gym...if this is not the first time, it seem like unprofessional

then just change the gym...if this is not the first time, it seem like unprofessional
dude this has been every single time I will but it just make messed up and gives me flash backs of when I was kid

dude this has been every single time I will but it just make messed up and gives me flash backs of when I was kid
its fucked up indeed:feelsbadman:

I have
its fucked up indeed:feelsbadman:
headache and also feel dizzy

I will not spar again in that gym the only thing is is so hard cuz I tell my self to quit I'm always like no eliya that's not the mantlity be man and stuff like that thankfully uni will force me to do it

that makes feel a bit better i awlyas think of my voice as annoying
At least in my opinion, its a very likeable and smooth voice tbh

I have

headache and also feel dizzy

I will not spar again in that gym the only thing is is so hard cuz I tell my self to quit I'm always like no eliya that's not the mantlity be man and stuff like that thankfully uni will force me to do it
i never seen asshole "coaches" they always went light or wouldnt spar at all..just held the mitt and fucking coached.

i can understand someone going above 60% once or twice at most but every time? coupled with shitty overall attitude?
guess they lost one of their customers (u dont pay them to knock u out n make u hate yourself all the time ... no thanks)

Bring a fucking shotgun to the gym next time

@FuckTheFBI thoughts?

You know about this stuff

Leave that gym nigga. Don't associate with people who don't respect you

If you have to put in efforts, give up.
If you have to work on your mindset, give up.
If you have to persevere, give up

How have you not ER'd him yet

Start a youtube channel

I like your accent are you european from the eastern regiom? Very interesting more thsn rehab room please make a youtube channel

Voicemogs me too i slur alot (too much alcohol and cannibis fucked up my speech)

I feel you on the “i make peoplle depressed when i talk” happens with family and other people so im constantly frustrated with my emotions

I would say if your genes allow you try to to strengthmaxx at a weightlifting gym

Truly feel bad for you man i was bullied constantly in american football and was told how much i was terrible at the sport and i quit i fucking hated it and my father hated me for quiting football wouldnt even speak to me

Last edited:
I like your accent are you european from the eastern regiom? Very interesting more thsn rehab room please make a youtube channel

Voicemogs me too i slur alot (too much alcohol and cannibis fucked up my speech)

I feel you on the “i make peoplle depressed when i talk” happens with family and other people so im constantly frustrated with my emotions

I would say if your genes allow you try to to strengthmaxx at a weightlifting gym

Truly feel bad for you man i was bullied constantly in american football and was told how much i was terrible at the sport and i quit i fucking hated it and my father hated me for quiting football wouldnt even speak to me
All the fu#_#@ red pillers tell you to do sports they dont talk about the doping sand bagging and so much bulling especially with the couchs and the other people
I never become friends with the people in the gym I'm just sparing partner for them

You don't really make friends in sport clubs unless your a normies

I

I'm not going to make youtub channel this is the place where i will post my stuff

This is one of the only place where I would be understood

By the way I'm not European

All the fu#_#@ red pillers tell you to do sports they dont talk about the doping sand bagging and so much bulling especially with the couchs and the other people
I never become friends with the people in the gym I'm just sparing partner for them

You don't really make friends in sport clubs unless your a normies
That’s true i’ve joined clubs back in my high school after quiting football i was just bored there constantly talked to noone felt like i was wasting time

I

I'm not going to make youtub channel this is the place where i will post my stuff

This is one of the only place where I would be understood
Very well man just saying you’re very good at storytelling hopefully you’ll change your mind someday

Brutal. Judging from your voice, attitude and just overall wording and the posts you’ve made, I’m guessing you tend to lean more on the feminine side (which is probably what’s contributed to your inceldom, if you’re not as unattractive as the rest of us, at least), so my guess is he had to be more rough on you, just to “toughen you up.”

Like others have mentioned, it’s martial arts, what do you expect? If you find yourself crying in front of them, then you probably don’t belong there, if I’m just being 100% honest here (not victim blaming, you were treated unfairly, but that’s just how those communities tend to thrive and develop). You’re probably not cut out for it, and that’s okay.

He prob thinks you will become stronger from this shit
That’s what most of them think, tbh. It sounds really shitty and insensitive of me, but OP should wait and see how they’re planning to treat him in the military.

Brutal. Judging from your voice, attitude and just overall wording and the posts you’ve made, I’m guessing you tend to lean more on the feminine side (which is probably what’s contributed to your inceldom, if you’re not as unattractive as the rest of us, at least), so my guess is he had to be more rough on you, just to “toughen you up.”

Like others have mentioned, it’s martial arts, what do you expect? If you find yourself crying in front of them, then you probably don’t belong there, if I’m just being 100% honest here (not victim blaming, you were treated unfairly, but that’s just how those communities tend to thrive and develop). You’re probably not cut out for it, and that’s okay.

That’s what most of them think, tbh. It sounds really shitty and insensitive of me, but OP should wait and see how they’re planning to treat him in the military.
Dude this mf will injury me at some point

Anyways I'm in uni

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back