Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Dude makes a joke (100% true) on a foid's post, she humiliates him infront of millions.

Did anyone notice how fast she was speaking at one point?

It always freaks me out when foids do that. Scary stuff.

Women are evil

“Men are threatened by funny women”

Jfl. In my entire life I’ve only seen like one or two funny women.

when a female comic’s audience laughs, they don’t do it because they think the joke is funny. Those people went to the show as activists. They laugh because they think it’s moral and progressive to laugh. And those around them laugh for the same reason, then the others feel weird if they don’t laugh. Nobody actually thinks any of it is funny. They are there to masturbate their souls and feel like good, rightthinking people who are part of the solution, probably to justify hostility later on. Like how a fat bitch drinks a Diet Coke to justify an entire pizza later on. NPCs do one “morality” to justify one “immorality” later on.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@talialichtstein/video/7036487182357499142?sender_device=mobile&sender_web_id=7033964334956201478&is_from_webapp=v1&is_copy_url=0

This foid couldve just ignored him, this foid couldve just kept swiping, she also couldve proved that she deserved her graduation, but guess what she does, she calls him out infront of millions of people, makes fun of his looks, calls him a virgin incel. And basically causes him to delete his account out of the massive amounts of cyberbullying he got cause of this one foid's post. You already know he was right, and you already know it triggered her that's why she paid him back.

Women cannot lose, women can do whatever they want.

It’s always an emotional response that woman have too.
Like yeah, he’s a virgin Incel but he still told the truth lol. Just because normies who get laid won’t call you out on your bs doesn’t make him anymore wrong. Ignoring what a person is saying and just saying they look ugly and are a virgin just shows how hurt and sensitive you are lol
Even though she's a whore he's a fucking slob that's throwing stones from a glass house I feel like there's a chadlite underneath that blubber
The difference is all he did was tell the truth and she got overly emotional. No need to bash him
"They usually look like this." I swear, there's no point in doing anything if you're not at least 6/10 and NT.
And they never wonder why think that either. What they really want to say is these unattractive guys online are the only people willing to call females out on their bullshit.
The ugliest people are probably the most critical, this site is proof :feelskek:
And so what? I’d rather be ugly and honest than ugly and a liar

Last edited:
There is no reason to be mad if it´s not true.

Foids are still evil

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back