Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Dude makes a joke (100% true) on a foid's post, she humiliates him infront of millions.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@talialichtstein/video/7036487182357499142?sender_device=mobile&sender_web_id=7033964334956201478&is_from_webapp=v1&is_copy_url=0

This foid couldve just ignored him, this foid couldve just kept swiping, she also couldve proved that she deserved her graduation, but guess what she does, she calls him out infront of millions of people, makes fun of his looks, calls him a virgin incel. And basically causes him to delete his account out of the massive amounts of cyberbullying he got cause of this one foid's post. You already know he was right, and you already know it triggered her that's why she paid him back.

Women cannot lose, women can do whatever they want.

Disgusting skank. First few seconds she talks about being a whore

Not a single second for some reason jewtok blasts on full volume for me and the last thing i want to hear is some white evil whore

Replace 1 of X chromosomes with a Y and she would be posting here. :feelsUgh:

Not a single second for some reason jewtok blasts on full volume for me and the last thing i want to hear is some white evil whore
Just lower the volume theory :feelsjuice:. Also watch it, +1 blackpill point.

Even though she's a whore he's a fucking slob that's throwing stones from a glass house I feel like there's a chadlite underneath that blubber

Replace 1 of X chromosomes with a Y and she wouldve been put down.
Even though she's a whore he's a fucking slob that's throwing stones from a glass house I feel like there's a chadlite underneath that blubber
He is just making some retarded humor, there was absolutely no reason for her to attack his looks or call him a virgin.

Just lower the volume theory :feelsjuice:. Also watch it, +1 blackpill point.
won't let me lower it, its either no sound or max vol

Use your headset lower volume button :feelsjuice:
but i have to turn that little wheel back up idk that's a bit too much effort so i could listen to some whore :waitwhat:

She just proved him right. :society:

imagine coping so hard you can say something like being intimidated by funny women with a straight face. She needs to be hung by the neck until dead from the bucket of a skidloader
in minecraft

JFL THIS IS THE AVERAGE WHITE FEMALE IN THE WEST PROUBD OF BEING A BLOW JOB MACHINE FOR A COLLEGE FRAT

WHEN ARE TOU MAYO CUCKS GOING TO EMBRACE ISLAM AND ISLAMIC SHARIA LAW

CONVERT NOW AND SAVE YOUR DAUGHTERS FROM THIS FUTURE

"They usually look like this." I swear, there's no point in doing anything if you're not at least 6/10 and NT.

If you talk shit you should be ready for this tbh
I still feel bad for the guy, he looks very incel for a whitey

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Nigga didnt even talk shit, just a harmless joke and the emoji proves it.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Nigga didnt even talk shit, just a harmless joke and the emoji proves it.
Incels should know that any sign of aggression, even playful, is going to be seen in the worst light possible
You're a :chad: so of course you don't

Incels should know that any sign of aggression, even playful, is going to be seen in the worst light possible
You're a :chad: so of course you don't
Why are you even on this forum then? If you dont want to call out whores?

To be mogged by Chads

Why do you expect me to do it in every thread? It gets boring quickly, you're just impotently screeching at a wall
Except you do the opposite, you defend m'ladies. :soy:

Wdym by ready for this? Imposing consequences on someone isn't making them ''ready for this''.

It's like a bunch of people going to your door and waiting you to leave to lynch you, and then claiming ''If you are not ready for the consequences of leaving your house, don't do it''.

There is no proportionality on the consequences, the guy will likely lose his means of income or his education because of that and be socially ostracized, while he caused literally 0 damage to her that justifies this punishment

I love how tiktok is banned here and I don't even bother with a vpn. Keeps my sanity

Except you do the opposite, you defend m'ladies. :soy:
Wdym by ready for this? Imposing consequences on someone isn't making them ''ready for this''.

It's like a bunch of people going to your door and waiting you to leave to lynch you, and then claiming ''If you are not ready for the consequences of leaving your house, don't do it''.

There is no proportionality on the consequences, the guy will likely lose his means of income or his education because of that and be ostracized, while he caused literally 0 damage to her
JFL, I don't endorse the bullying, I merely say that he should've been realstic.
If you want to be an anonymous hater, be anonymous first.

Foids are petty and childish and lack a moral compass, what did you expect?

hard to humiliate the guy when the bitch looks like that

JFL, I don't endorse the bullying, I merely say that he should've been realstic.
Well, your comment didn't say anything about anonymity, I thought you were saying that punishment was legitimate.

But if it's just that, then I agree with you

Nigga wasnt even a hater and that was uncalled for :lul:. Its like a Palestanian kid said fuck you to FTL and they blasted him with a tank :lul::lul::lul:

Nigga wasnt even a hater and that was uncalled for :lul:
The soyciety doesn't care about your opinion on fairness
Foids win all the time
If you use Internet, follow basic opsec

The soyciety doesn't care about your opinion on fairness
Foids win all the time
If you use Internet, follow basic opsec
And im here to call out that pbvious hypocrisy.

And im here to call out that pbvious hypocrisy.
No, you're just dividing the community by being a mogger and bullying trucels

Disgusting skank. First few seconds she talks about being a whore
Exactly, what a whore. Funny because her talking about that in the first few seconds accurately reflects her worth

This foid is not even good enough for me to rape.

Would you sex her if she consented tho?
The fact that I am not attracted to here genetics, and that she is white means I would be double against consensual sex with her.

I'd only put my dick in her for like several hundred million dollars so I could use the money to surgerymaxx incels.

Exactly, what a whore. Funny because her talking about that in the first few seconds accurately reflects her worth
At least she publicly made herself look like a gross slut

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back