Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Dude makes a joke (100% true) on a foid's post, she humiliates him infront of millions.

The guy she is responding to joked the only reason why she got her degree is because she gave oral sex to her professors. She then goes on in the video to say she did give oral sex a lot, but just not for her professors. :feelshaha:

the degree of hate females have for unattractive males cannot be found anywhere else. its a biologically driven malice that they can barely contain or hide.

I'd only put my dick in her for like several hundred million dollars so I could use the money to surgerymaxx incels.
Priorities
Predator handshake

How dare this fat non-Chad male make such jokes about her! She is clearly leagues above him with her ugly goat face and crooked nose.

Lol, why so serious bitch? Foids loves to make fun of others who makes fun of her appearance yet they can't take a joke. Soon it's going to be illegal to make fun of a foid. :society:

Women cannot lose, women can do whatever they want.
All he has to do is lose weight, then he can talk shit about whores all he wants.

I'd only put my dick in her for like several hundred million dollars so I could use the money to surgerymaxx incels.
True bro taking the L for the community.
Honestly richcels should take note.

True bro taking the L for the community.
Honestly richcels should take note.
Richcels usually have family ties or connections to the enemy which means they will never be on our side. Plus, you have to be "mentally ill" to actually care about the downtrodden when you are rich. All those rich people with their charities and shit are virtue signalers and Yeshua mentions them.

I have been around a fair amount of rich people in my life despite being born poor and still being poor. One thing I have noticed is they all have a dark and creepy vibe, like they literally all give off police vibes. They also hate believers.

Believe it or not, I met a Rothschild face to face.

You mean, just any people who have strong opinions on things?
People who believe in the Spirit of God in particular.

Network mogs me.
I was working at a grocery store and stocking the Rothschild ice cream syrups and some old guy came up behind me and asked how well they sold and looked to see if I was displaying them correctly. He said he was the owner of that brand.

People who believe in the Spirit of God in particular.
Why? What do they believe in then?
I thought that most successful people rationalize their privileges by believing in the benevolence of the higher power.
some old guy came up behind me and asked how well they sold and looked to see if I was displaying them correctly. He said he was the owner of that brand.
Must've worked hard for that inheritance.

The guy she is responding to joked the only reason why she got her degree is because she gave oral sex to her professors. She then goes on in the video to say she did give oral sex a lot, but just not for her professors. :feelshaha:
I guess you could say that he unintentionally baited her into admitting that she is 100% a whore :owo:

Brutal. Another reason I avoid conflict with foids and in general. As incel you will be the one hated. Best to avoid fights when you can. I even avoid fights here as some retard will keep spamming or dox if triggered enough.

Why? What do they believe in then?
I thought that most successful people rationalize their privileges by believing in the benevolence of the higher power.
I mean, they do do that.

But they are aware of things and are more educated than normies. They can tell who walks with soul and who doesn't and they don't like soul brothers.
Must've worked hard for that inheritance.
He's one of the most obscure Rothschilds.

I mean, they do do that.

But they are aware of things and are more educated than normies. They can tell who walks with soul and who doesn't and they don't like soul brothers.

He's one of the most obscure Rothschilds.
I wouldve showed him around thE gRocery store right then and there :feelsclown:

I wouldve showed him around thE gRocery store right then and there :feelsclown:
Didn't know he was a Rothschild until he left and I looked at the labels on the syrups.

I wouldve followed him (on social media)
Solo quests are not as good as group quests. I'm waiting for the day we have a really big party so we can raid dungeons together and collect a lot of loot.

Disgusting skank. First few seconds she talks about being a whore
And the worst thing is, people don't even get offended by it.
It's socially acceptable and "normal" to be a cocksucking whore nowadays.

Cocky 6'1 guy bullying oldcels
Dude with 1 dollar for a net worth bullying a gigamillionaire.
Solo quests are not as good as group quests. I'm waiting for the day we have a really big party so we can raid dungeons together and collect a lot of loot.
Tbh ngl, but you will need massive RNG to get all the Elves in one room, to finish what the forgotten artist of the mountains started tbh.

What would have the response been if Chad left this comment?

Cope, money does buy happiness, looks do matter.
Dont be a :bluepill:tard
I said what if oldcel was just inadvertently lying.

I don't even understand what her point was. She shows some random video of him and that was her supposedly getting him back?

I don't even understand what her point was. She shows some random video of him and that was her supposedly getting him back?
Incel's looks are enough to discredit him in the eyes of the society

JFL THIS IS THE AVERAGE WHITE FEMALE IN THE WEST PROUBD OF BEING A BLOW JOB MACHINE FOR A COLLEGE FRAT

WHEN ARE TOU MAYO CUCKS GOING TO EMBRACE ISLAM AND ISLAMIC SHARIA LAW

CONVERT NOW AND SAVE YOUR DAUGHTERS FROM THIS FUTURE
cope there's no escape
yes, this is how w*men work

She clowned him, told everyone he is a rejected virgin and talked about his looks, infront of millions btw.

You'd fuck him? :horror:

I just mean objectively like, relative to gender.

Surely she isn't criticising people for their looks when she looks like that...

She doesn't look THAT bad but she definitely doesn't look good.

The ugliest people are probably the most critical, this site is proof :feelskek:

I just mean objectively like, relative to gender.

She doesn't look THAT bad but she definitely doesn't look good.
She is a she. She can do whatever she wants, she can diss Gandy, Meeks, Kpop Changs, some Chaddam and everyone would think she looks better cause she is a queeeen and she slayzzzz.

The ugliest people are probably the most critical, this site is proof :feelskek:

I thought you were saying she is good looking... and she is criticising him...

She is a she. She can do whatever she wants, she can diss Gandy, Meeks, Kpop Changs, some Chaddam and everyone would think she looks better cause she is a queeeen and she slayzzzz.

I think this seems to be the summary yeah.

I don't have a problem with people throwing some mud back and forth but it would just be better I think if she actually had some kind of argument to throw back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back