Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Drunk Uber eats KFC

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Such a great cope. Times like these I think maybe it's not worth roping. But I know I just blew a shitload of money on booze and kfc. Whatever. I learned by now the extra delivery fee is worth it even if it makes me poor to avoid the anger rage and depression involved in going outside to eat there. I highly recommend this

Is kfc really that good? There isn't one where i live :feelsrope:

Is kfc really that good? There isn't one where i live :feelsrope:
i ate in kfc once maybe like 6-7 years ago ngl i don't even remember the taste of what i ate

Such a great cope. Times like these I think maybe it's not worth roping. But I know I just blew a shitload of money on booze and kfc. Whatever. I learned by now the extra delivery fee is worth it even if it makes me poor to avoid the anger rage and depression involved in going outside to eat there. I highly recommend this
I only use Uber eats because I’m too poor to afford car insurance. It’s too expensive and then they expect you to tip as well.

There isn't one where i live :feelsrope:
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Cope

They're both good. Just depends what your taste buds crave

its pretty good tbh
I am getting it again today. I am blowing through alot of money but I am a slave to copes. As they say, it is cope or rope.

I am getting it again today. I am blowing through alot of money but I am a slave to copes. As they say, it is cope or rope.
im eating chips are drinking monster tbh.
Its cheat day,so fuck it

KFC is good cope I want some right now

im eating chips are drinking monster tbh.
Its cheat day,so fuck it
lol.. I have given up on leanmaxxing long ago

I'm built fat aka just fat now

Haven't eaten KFC, in the UK, since they made all their drinks sugar free.