Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment drugmaxxing

benzocel

benzocel

Officer
drugmaxxing is probably one of my more effective copes and im gonna be updating this thread after having tried meth for the first time.

i took it like 20 mins ago so its been like this so far. i orally ingested it. didnt snort since they werent powdery enough

20 mins in: im feeling calmer and more confident. less insecure. not very energetic but definitely not apathetic like i used. not feeling anything out of the blue though that is the euphoria and "supergod" feeling expected from meth

...... bro just get really good weed

Talk to people to see its effects

greycel encouraging bad copes ?:feelssus:

-
Crystal meth! - :shock:
-
Would not recommend
-
Crystal meth before and after

-

Mogs me for having the connections to get meth

You sure it was meth?
Also if you barely feel anything, you might have undiagnosed ADD/ADHD

There are a lot of meth heads in my town seen a few with sores too.

drugmaxxing is probably one of my more effective copes and im gonna be updating this thread after having tried meth for the first time.

i took it like 20 mins ago so its been like this so far. i orally ingested it. didnt snort since they werent powdery enough

20 mins in: im feeling calmer and more confident. less insecure. not very energetic but definitely not apathetic like i used. not feeling anything out of the blue though that is the euphoria and "supergod" feeling expected from meth
meth is disgusting, opiate euphoria is what you want.

wouldn't touch heroin these day cuz fent yeh, order some poppy seeds and make tea but be carful sometimes its too strong and will kill you theres no way to measure dosage

meth is disgusting, opiate euphoria is what you want.

wouldn't touch heroin these day cuz fent yeh, order some poppy seeds and make tea but be carful sometimes its too strong and will kill you theres no way to measure dosage
i love opioids. massive lifefuel. everytime i am on them i feel like not kmsing just to do them over and over. how do you get poppy seeds from tho?

@gotet only genuinely effective cope lmfao. personally i wanna kms so if i od its even better but i understand why it wouldnt be a good cope for others

You sure it was meth?
Also if you barely feel anything, you might have undiagnosed ADD/ADHD
forgot to update this thread but it was so fucking weird ?? i didnt get the euphoria or felt like im god or anything which id assume id get from fucking meth but i felt so fucking normal it was unreal. im asocial asf but i was literally calling people and fam and talking to them about random bs. those few hours were the most normal i have been and felt in my life

@gotet only genuinely effective cope lmfao. personally i wanna kms so if i od its even better but i understand why it wouldnt be a good cope for others
Just be careful with that shit bro. Remember, how many brothers have fallen victim to the thots? Don´t become another casualty...