Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't let Harris win

bluetext

bluetext

Greycel
Stupid broad nosed nigger slept her way to the top. Left wing media will be spouting bullshit non stop about how she's the first female black native American ethnic mixed shitskin to win presidency while they ignore her jailing MAGA voters.

Unfortunately, she is destined to win. Trump is a straight white man, and Harris Foid also positions herself as black (although this is a lie, she is not black), and therefore she has two trump cards in front of trump.
Stupid broad nosed nigger slept her way to the top. Left wing media will be spouting bullshit non stop about how she's the first female black native American ethnic mixed shitskin to win presidency while they ignore her jailing MAGA voters.

Hopefully she wins and ends this world
Prayer GIF

Hopefully she wins and ends this world
Prayer GIF
Honestly i wont even be mad if she wins because i feel like she definitely will start WW3 in her first term.

The low iq of her black half, plus the low inhib of her indian half, plus the Immaturity and irresponsibleness of being a female. Perfect recipe for her to hit the big red button and make the world go boom

Honestly i wont even be mad if she wins because i feel like she definitely will start WW3 in her first term.

The low iq of her black half, plus the low inhib of her indian half, plus the Immaturity and irresponsibleness of being a female. Perfect recipe for her to hit the big red button and make the world go boom
Plus the fact that it's a women, and foids should never be leaders in anything. She will crumble from the pressure, and send us down the road to hell.

Unfortunately, she is destined to win.
Wouldn't be so sure. Yes it will be hard for Trump, the powerful liberal mind control media behind dems could brainwash tens of millions of mutts into voting even for a horse, but a lot of niggers see her as fake negress, a lot of dems are switching republican, normies are not THAT dumb and see the economy is shit. At least what I saw in normie media.

Media can create an atmosphere where you would think 95% of people are pro LGBT, pro immigration and anti-right wing. Don't fall for it.

Trump has my vote. I don't want a foid president

Wouldn't be so sure. Yes it will be hard for Trump, the powerful liberal mind control media behind dems could brainwash tens of millions of mutts into voting even for a horse, but a lot of niggers see her as fake negress, a lot of dems are switching republican, normies are not THAT dumb and see the economy is shit. At least what I saw in normie media.

Media can create an atmosphere where you would think 95% of people are pro LGBT, pro immigration and anti-right wing. Don't fall for it.
Harris raised $310 million for the election campaign in July, while Trump raised only $138.7 million. And this despite the fact that the fees for Harris were less than a month old.
By comparison, Biden raised $127 million in June. https://www.axios.com/2024/08/02/harris-trump-fundraising-2024

Unfortunately, she is destined to win. Trump is a straight white man, and Harris Foid also positions herself as black (although this is a lie, she is not black), and therefore she has two trump cards in front of trump.
Foids have never won an American election yet though.

Foids have never won an American election yet though.
Therefore, she will win, she will position herself as the first foid to become president of the United States and that she must win in order to prove that foids and men are equal, therefore she is more worthy of the presidential chair.

Does Trump even want to win? He misses that massive opportunity for PR when he was shot, goes on to post AI images of communism and invite a guy up to speak in Spanish.

Harris raised $310 million for the election campaign in July, while Trump raised only $138.7 million. And this despite the fact that the fees for Harris were less than a month old.
By comparison, Biden raised $127 million in June. https://www.axios.com/2024/08/02/harris-trump-fundraising-2024
Fuck, the kikes really want to win this one. But remember Trump won over Clinton with half as much money as Hillary raised.
I also have hopes in the republican representative system because for example if USA was a direct democracy, Clinton would win.

The Jews will decide who wins the (((elections)))

What a trinity.

They'll rig the elections again most likely & have her win.

She is an idiot! I don't even understand why Democrats like her! Is it just because she's black and a woman?

The Jewish script wants a president that's a niggress foid. All our attempts will be futile in the end.

Nothing will change whoever wins the election, America is run by demons and both sides are owned by them

If I am being completely honest, I don't think all of us want this retarded mutt foid to win the presidency cause it will greatly affect us worldwide. If you thought Joe's presidency was a complete disaster, imagine one with her. People here saying they want her in power to "destroy" this world are just being edgy for the sake of it. :feelsjuice:

He who controls America controls the World.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Sonicfancel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back