Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Don't even get asked if I am a virgin anymore

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
When I was 16-18 I was often asked by class members or anywhere else in casual conversation if I had sexual experience which I of course denied. Now at 21 I realized that no one asked me that for a long time and they never will ask because they already assume that I had sex.

Being a 21+ year old virgin is the most alien thing there is, you are literally a subhuman and not worthy to be a part of society in their eyes. Sex is so common for normscum they already assume you had it too
At least I am safe from getting asked that question, it would be extremely embarrassing to answer it

its a good sign that they even asked you this, it means you are not ugly enough for them to immediately assume that you are a virgin

its a good sign that they even asked you this, it means you are not ugly enough for them to immediately assume that you are a virgin

maybe its the same reason people dont ask me if i have a girlfriend? its obvious.

JFL

I was about to ask what it meant if you've never even been asked about your sexual experience, guess it's pretty over for me.

Probably.. I already made a thread about thia topic tho https://incels.is/threads/foids-knew-i-was-a-virgin.95608/
maybe its the same reason people dont ask me if i have a girlfriend? its obvious.
JFL

I was about to ask what it meant if you've never even been asked about your sexual experience, guess it's pretty over for me.
Don't even know why I was asked I was even skinnier back then no one would have wanted to fuck my non masculine body

Nobody ever asked me. They can just tell that I am due to my face, ethnicity, and autism.

Last edited:
This tbh. If they really thought you were a virgin, they'd do everything they can to confirm it so they can make fun of you.

Don't even know why I was asked I was even skinnier back then no one would have wanted to fuck my non masculine body
Either way if you're a virgin over 21, and especially over 25, it's over. If females haven't found you attractive yet then they never will.

This tbh. If they really thought you were a virgin, they'd do everything they can to confirm it so they can make fun of you.
No one was made fun here for being a virgin below 18 but if they found out now that I am a kv at 21 then they will laugh at me
Either way if you're a virgin over 21, and especially over 25, it's over. If females haven't found you attractive yet then they never will.
Probably not but I have to say that I look better than ever if I can't ascend now then I am fucked for life, wish I was blackpilled earlier so I could have started looksmaxxing earlier instead of believing in the personality meme

im on the same situation lmao
well at least they dont assume that im a virgin...

im on the same situation lmao
well at least they dont assume that im a virgin...
its a foreign concept for normies to be virgin when you are 20+ years so they probably wont assume it

Bro they can see your virginity through your eyes. Trust me.