Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't eat fast food(goy slop) more than 2X a week

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★★
Don't eat that goyslop more than 2 times a week. Its trash and keeps you feeling hungry even after you ate a load of it. They [Jews] want to keep us [goys] dependent on fast food and obese. Eating that shit every other day keeps you feeling hungry and addicted to that trash non-stop.

I used to eat out all the time, and now I only eat out like 2X a week. Feel a lot better now

It's too costly for what it's worth anyway.

Don't eat that goyslop more than 2 times a week. Its trash and keeps you feeling hungry even after you ate a load of it. They [Jews] want to keep us [goys] dependent on fast food and obese. Eating that shit every other day keeps you feeling hungry and addicted to that trash non-stop.

I used to eat out all the time, and now I only eat out like 2X a week. Feel a lot better now
I make my own tacos

Image 2024 05 23 033801970

The food industry is even more evil than big pharma

I'll bare that in mind some time

You're right. They put chemicals in it. I've been cooking more recently and I feel better.

Idk. It feels pretty filling to me.

I can get 2 Mcdoubles for $4 everyday using McDonald's spyware app. That's value
You can get 2kg of chicken for £12.99

@Stupid Clown

Not true, I can get 2 Mcdoubles for $4 everyday using McDonald's spyware app. That's value
You can subsist on 4 dollars for the whole day if you get beans/tuna instead.

Fast food is unaffordable if you eat it every day, even every few days. I can buy myself whole chicken for the price of a burger. Even 2 cups of coffee costs like 250g package of real coffee, so i much prefer drinking coffee for 3 weeks at least than 2 cups

Source: The Holy WatER Bible

Last edited:
McDonalds got way to expenisve.

regular Cheesburgers were 1€ now its like 2,70€

I cant stop, its one of the few copes i have left

Vindicated yet again. McBros we're all gonna make it
McD US Pricing Myths 2

it kebab that shit can make you feel stuffed for a day