Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dont come in here if you're ethnic

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I can’t be the only one. I feel that they’re the only ones I’m really attracted to. Nerdy, autistic, comic book loving, chubby but not overtly fat. They’re just so cute and sexy. I wish I could find an autistic/aspie white boyfriend who is into black girls. I would have sex with him every day.

HJ8l40u

How much you wanna bet this is a 1/10 fat negress?

Looks to be more of the sheboon phenotype

Nerdy, autistic, comic book loving, chubby but not overtly fat, autistic/aspie white boyfriend
2778b0d7 5780 4178 88cb cdf11c2c0b3b

By autistic she probably means mildly introverted, by comic nerd she means garbage capeshit that has been infested vy normalfags for decades, by chubby she means fat with good bone structure. Chad with glasses and mild facial bloat pretty much, nobody on this site.

I’m all of these except chubby.

Time to weightmaxx. :feelskek:

No white cuck is gonna tell me where i can or can't go

By autistic she probably means mildly introverted, by comic nerd she means garbage capeshit that has been infested vy normalfags for decades, by chubby she means fat with good bone structure. Chad with glasses and mild facial bloat pretty much, nobody on this site.

Manga better AHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHA
I'm perverted, extremely mental, extremely ugly, only read manga, violent, suicidal, and unable to communicate with people at all.
Any mangas you’d recommend?

Perverted :yes:
Mental :yes:
Ugly :yes:
Violent :yes:
Suicidal :yes:
Socially retarded :yes:

We’re a match made in hell. :feelskek:

The text alone just gave me an ugly negress fetish...thats where im at boyos. The juggernaut law has become pathological. The more ethnic features disabilitys and trauma bordering on her inability to make any human connections is now stacy to me. Stacy is now reptillian.:feelsthink:

EVERY female wants a white man, what's new?

EVERY female wants a white man, what's new?

Correction every female in all of existence wants a Chad or Tyrone. This woman is obviously trolling,virtue signalling,in denial or just bullshiting.