Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over if you are mixed race (mixedmaxxed muttcels get in here)

never began for a mixedracecel nigger like me

Miscegenation is the devil.

If mestizos hate Europeans then they shouldn’t move to Spain. Some of them move to Spain
False, most third worlders want to move out to first world countries due to better living conditions, It doesn't mean they like the white culture or aren't bitter about colonization and miscigenation. Like, I am south american, I want to move out to the USA not only because of better economy but because there is no hope to my country and USA is the country that gives the most freedom in the World right now despite leftists wanting to end this, I like guns, I am interested in hunting, I want a good house away from people and entertaiment media is one of my copes right now, USA is the best option for me. Some latin americans aren't like this, for example: mexicans nationalists in south Texas, they are only there because Mexico is a shithole but their loyalty still is to the shithole in question

False, most third worlders want to move out to first world countries due to better living conditions, It doesn't mean they like the white culture or aren't bitter about colonization and miscigenation. Like, I am south american, I want to move out to the USA not only because of better economy but because there is no hope to my country and USA is the country that gives the most freedom in the World right now despite leftists wanting to end this, I like guns, I am interested in hunting, I want a good house away from people and entertaiment media is one of my copes right now, USA is the best option for me. Some latin americans aren't like this, for example: mexicans nationalists in south Texas, they are only there because Mexico is a shithole but their loyalty still is to the shithole in question
USA will turn into a third world country in the next few years

You know what this is why race mixing is a sin because it causes problems for The Offspring in the future what a selfish ACT people could do breeding outside their race

Mixed race moggers prove coloring is absolutely everything. This can be best demonstrated with Meeks himself. He had mugshots released to the public before but they never went viral like the one he's famous for because those prior mugshots couldn't highlight his blue eyes as they're either too low quality or he hadn't fully developed them yet perhaps. Having the right coloring is positively essential to be a mogger.

In the mugshot I posted below, Meeks had hair and wasn't bald yet but even having hair couldn't make up for having inferior pigmentation for eyes and skin.
The mugshot that turned him into a male model accentuated his white passing traits and allowed to literally compensate for his lack of hair just because he had the correct coloring.

index.php
This couldn't go viral
Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
But this could because it enhanced his coloring and emphasized his more white passing features
index.php
If Meeks looked like this, he'd still be in jail getting his shit pushed in by other inmates, technically he'd be having lots of sex like this timeline, just except with men instead
TLDR:
Elements of JBW still apply when you're a mutt

If you not Chris Brown maxxed, being biracial ain’t gonna have any benefits

Do Asian foids still throw themselves at you
We don’t have that many Asians over here, but the ones I’ve met haven’t had any interest in me.

It doesn’t help that I’m short and therefore don’t get the usual advantage whites have by towering over Asian women.

What do you mean at some angles? Are your facial-features more White/Caucasoid or Amerindian?
In the right lighting and in some photo angles (I couldn’t tell you which I’m not a photographer) I look pretty white.

My facial features are a mix between the two, my nose is pretty big and kind of flat (not nigger flat, but evidently not a white person’s) and my ears are very native looking, but I’d say my eye area and cheeks are pretty white looking. However, my eyes are a very dark brown and my skin is olive colored, but it can look like a mild tan or like I’m nearly brown depending on the angle, lighting, and whether or not I have a tan (I wear sunscreen now to minimize this)

You were implying being pure raced made you superior to muttcels
They are because at least they can cope with national pride or race. Mutts cant do that. Also Mutts are more likely to have mental illness

They are because at least they can cope with national pride or race. Mutts cant do that. Also Mutts are more likely to have mental illness
They can't cope with any pride, the members of their own race don't want them anyway because they are subpar, nobody wants incels, remember that. Besides, most people are not pure raced, many have a mix of a lot of races in their genes, racial purity is pretty rare now. Coping with race purity or nationalism won't get you laid or make you attractive to foids, don't be retarded.

Last edited:
I never met a product of a WMAF who wasn't a fuckup

They can't cope with any pride, the members of their own race don't want them anyway because they are subpar, nobody wants incels, remember that. Besides, most people are not pure raced, many have a mix of a lot of races in their genes, racial purity is pretty rare now. Coping with race purity or nationalism won't get you laid or make you attractive to foids, don't be retarded.
My second point still stands