Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't bother debating with normies or redditors

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Nothing will be gained from debating with normies and foids. You can post dozens of studies and statistics proving your point is objectively correct and they'll still respond with anecdotes and insults. They do not have self awareness. You're arguing with an NPC who is only able to send the same predictable prewritten responses. The only thing that will be achieved from debating them will be unnecessary levels of anger and stress that will damage your health.

Nothing will be gained from debating with normies and foids. You can post dozens of studies and statistics proving your point is objectively correct and they'll still respond with anecdotes and insults. They do not have self awareness. You're arguing with an NPC who is only able to send the same predictable prewritten responses. The only thing that will be achieved from debating them will be unnecessary levels of anger and stress that will damage your health.
I enjoy arguing tho. It’s the only time I’m heard

Yes there is no point

Yet you still do it anyways.

This is a given

I want to understand them

I am bound to sperg out and argue with normies and women and annoy them

I genuinely think they are NPCs

Just send them gore and tell them to off themselves in video game and gtfo