Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Don't be misogynistic you currycels! India has been patriarchal and oppressive for too long! Let her enjoy her sensuality got it??!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★

Curry stacies like this love spending time abroad in Europe and other Western countries. I wonder why? :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

Last edited:
@Med Amine thoughts? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Gigavolcel if you wouldn’t ascend with that currywhore:ahegao::feelsohh:.

Gigavolcel if you wouldn’t ascend with that currywhore:ahegao::feelsohh:.
I wouldn't. She looks like a bitchy slut whore of which I have known and grown up around my whole life. I probably wouldn't be able to get it up due to being oversized by her kind and even uglier kinds since birth. These sort of Indian Bollywood kinds make me sort of sick tbh

al those starving curries, i hope that thing gets gangraped and tortured

Curry stacies like this love spending time abroad in Europe and other Western countries. I wonder why? :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

the moment ethnics let their women go in public wearing that shit and allow them to go to Europe and western countries is the moment you know that ethnic men are going to get bred out of existence.
ethnic men have one way to keep their women out of WMEF relationship and it's traditional clothing and hit her to stay in the kitchen.

ethnic men have one way to keep their women out of WMEF relationship and it's traditional clothing and hit her to stay in the kitchen.
Really hard to do when women have parents (and rest of society) who are protective of them. In more patriarchal times, their parents would be relieved to pass them on through marriage but since women can work and earn their own living, they are no longer viewed as a burden by their parents.

I wouldn't. She looks like a bitchy slut whore of which I have known and grown up around my whole life.
Yeah they won't love us. They're too preoccupied being in love with themselves.

Really hard to do when women have parents (and rest of society) who are protective of them. In more patriarchal times, their parents would be relieved to pass them on through marriage but since women can work and earn their own living, they are no longer viewed as a burden by their parents.
letting ethnic go to schools and college is a part of westernization of the east:
> enforce the education of ethnic women in ethnic countries
>ethnic women don't need ethnic men anymore and since no women have ever loved an ethnic man then they will seek love with white men.
>all ethnic women get taken by white men.
that's how jews encourage interracial marriage and making the white race a mutt hapa race while totally exterminating us.
guess we can't do anything about it unless we turn all our countries to something similar to Afghanistan now.

letting ethnic go to schools and college is a part of westernization of the east:
> enforce the education of ethnic women in ethnic countries
Part of the problem is that there's a strong drive here in curryland to get educated because education is viewed as path out of poverty. Initially, girl children were viewed as a detriment to a family's financial prospects because the best they could hope for her was marriage, but then, more and more parents of girl children became resentful of the fact that their peers with male children got ahead while they languished behind in finances. Therefore, they started to push for the notion of women's education, and that has led to where we are today.

Part of the problem is that there's a strong drive here in curryland to get educated because education is viewed as path out of poverty. Initially, girl children were viewed as a detriment to a family's financial prospects because the best they could hope for her was marriage, but then, more and more parents of girl children became resentful of the fact that their peers with male children got ahead while they languished behind in finances. Therefore, they started to push for the notion of women's education, and that has led to where we are today.
that's true but if you want most young males to find a partner then the government will need to create poverty and people should accept the fact that a family with boys will be more financially stable.
poverty creates status and status creates "attraction" in ethnic countries.
and even if the government do so, families will probably start killing their baby girl and ruining the sex ratio so it's all kinda fucked from the very beginning and destined to fail.
no soyceity can successed without females being attracted to their males.

that's true but if you want most young males to find a partner then the government will need to create poverty and people should accept the fact that a family with boys will be more financially stable.
poverty creates status and status creates "attraction" in ethnic countries.
This 100% correct and this culture still exists in poor states of curryland like Bihar and UP, but their culture is looked down upon as backward by the relatively developed parts of the country.

This is part of the picture, but not exactly the main culprit. By marriage, even a girl's family could prevail into higher and higher castes, assuming they were able to have children until they had a boy. Now it's the opposite way, the family with the pretty girls gets to shine. That and the influence of Western Leftism (which is the real culprit) because the dumbass white man is either fighting with himself and/or worshipping himself. Many upper caste Indian mean are cucked even in tradition now days and this has also been a long standing problem for various Indian-sub cultures.

Would you date this slutty curry foid? :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

Mm. Last 50 years in the West, and last 25 years in India. Family with the pretty daughters dominate.
Curry parents are the most retarded hypocrites. Wouldn't be in a situation as dire if the curry parents didn't stop breeding football teams of sons to get themselves out of poverty. It's blood-boiling how they have changed their attitude towards men about them being so valuable to now disposable. Most curry parents with daughters are entitled pieces of shits.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back