Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is so over for currycels lmao.Everyone where I am hates them and dunks on them be it the Arabs, Latinos, blacks, whites

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
So it was not as if the currycels were liked or anything but the Indian immigrants were tolerated and no one said much because the woke police would decend upon them

but idk for what reason everyone has had enough of the trucels and there was an Instagram post made by one of my classmates that I follow on Instagram about the list of country that she wants to visit

and India for some reason was on it and the comment section were my other classmates just ragging on Pajeetland

That was fine in of itself people criticise countries all the time yet somehow the conversation got to pajeets and literally EVERY normie was shitting on them- like I scrolled through all the comments and chats there were Blacks and Arabs and whites and even the liberal woke diversity is strength libcucks were joining in how ugly smelly creepy rapey pajeets and Pajeetland is

So ovER for pajeets when even libcucks are hating on ur racial stereotypes

The reputation of Pajeets from creepy meek yet nerdy smart harmless boys to rapey ugly demons has been interesting to notice lol

Racism toward indians has laways been somewhat tolerated, same for chinks/gooks tbh.

Racism toward indians has laways been somewhat tolerated, same for chinks/gooks tbh.
The only races you're not allowed to be racist towards are black niggers, Jews and women of any race

You can be racist to white, Arab, curry & chink MALEs and nobody cares

You can be racist to white, Arab, curry & chink MALEs and nobody cares
No libtards say Islam is progressive and shit. Stop Asian hate moment for Asians. What about curries?

Only for a while, but then stopped when they realized the truth about Islam, most of them are anti-Islam now

They only care about noodles not ricecels
No one even cared for one second about curries or at least curry foids

Only for a while, but then stopped when they realized the truth about Islam, most of them are anti-Islam now
Aren't they shouting Free Palistine shit always

Tiktok zoomer brainwashing
They are chanting intifada and shit for sandniggers. Did anyone do that for curries? We are the worst treated and least respected race... probably for some good reasons but still

The only racism chinks experience is from their own women.

its only gonna get worse as currydia gets more power globally
also retard studentz from currydia dont help either
No libtards say Islam is progressive and shit. Stop Asian hate moment for Asians. What about curries?
stop asian hate was a weak movement
niggers still chimped out on asians after covid
lots of injured rice/noodlewhores

only negros, pisslamists are protected from racism. islamophobia is a meme jfl :forcedsmile:

You are the new demographic to shit on literally.

The only racism chinks experience is from their own women.
And from other people, probably white men, laughing at Asian men for not getting with their own women, or any women.

I don't think Indian men have it nearly as bad as East Asian men. I frequently see Indian men with Indian women or with white women or women of other races. It is not uncommon for an Indian man to date a succession of white women and then marry an Indian woman. Indian culture stresses endogamy, or marrying your own kind. British Indian women told me that Indian women are judged far more for marrying out than Indian men. And many Indian men essentially look like white men with darker skin.