Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dogpill makes me think we live in hell

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I always thought dogs are the one purely innocent and positive thing in the world. Not even human babies compare because they will still grow up to become flawed adults. I had no negative thoughts about dogs. Until I learned to dogpill that is. I know the problem lies in the women fucking the dogs but my view of the purty of dogs is still tainted.

Wait until you learn about the dildopill

living up to your username I see

Foids are raping dogs. Dont blame the victim.

Male Dogs fuck anything they see its part of their instincts they were never really pure

Did you discover the horsepill yet

If the foid get stuck with the dog in her vagina like it happened in a post I saw recently then it's lifefuel for us.
Imagine going to the hospital or calling for help : "Help me I got a dog's dick stuck in my vagina ! :foidSoy:"
"How did this happen ? :soy:"
Except foids are so insane, one of them ended up cutting the dog's dick off, poor dog :feelsrope:
Foids always win. It's maddening. And if they don't and die, they get national coverage and are mourned like hell and mog us from the dead :feelsUnreal:

Oh my god oh my god. Horsepill, dogpill, dolphinpill made me very bad. How to cope aginst those things ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back