Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Doesn't matter if you're NT or have good social skills

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
SUPRISE NIGGA, I'm back. Anyways I tried to go to looksmax, thinking I knew everything about the blackpill and got bored and plus they tried to purge youngcels from the forum so I said "Fuck it" and asked for a ban so anyways I migrated to looksmaxx and all i found was a bunch of gymcels coping with the classic "ith your sothial sthills ith your sothial sthills" and "ith mah autisthm" :feelstastyman:. Absolute bluepill garbage.

Enough about my looksmax.org journey though and lets talk about why your social skills and NT-pill don't matter and are cope. Lets say theres and autistic chad but heres the thing hes a chad.... I've seen it happen before autistic guy gets hot foid his autistic behaviors will be seen as "cute" and or "quirky" by foids "Oh mah gaaaaad he does this cute littaaaal hand flaap thingy when hes arouuund mehh" there is a reason why people are called "attractive" if you are what society deems "attractive" people will flock to you foids and other men as well for some reason which is why you don't need social skills again a socially awkward chad will have everything given to him. Whereas you little inkwel were just an ugly bastard who no one wanted to talk to because there was no worth in doing it, for whatever reason YOU were a social outcast YOU were ugly it wasn't your social skills it wasn't your autism.

anyone who disagrees is coping hard :feelswhat:

Autistic chad gets laid. The other 99% of autistic men are kissless virgins.

There's no social skills for your face

It’s both face and NT

how do you think an average guy do with autism ? Very bad

Look at Elliot, he wasn’t hideous some would say he was handsome but he was an heavyweight autist , that destroy every chance to be with girl

It’s both face and NT

how do you think an average guy do with autism ? Very bad

Look at Elliot, he wasn’t hideous some would say he was handsome but he was an heavyweight autist , that destroy every chance to be with girl
elliot rodger never even tried to talk to foids in his later years he expected foids to come to him foids thought he was gay or something lmao the man sat in his car 24/7 waiting for a foid to come to him

elliot rodger never even tried to talk to foids in his later years he expected foids to come to him foids thought he was gay or something lmao the man sat in his car 24/7 waiting for a foid to come to him
That is exactly what I am telling you , he was very asocial due to having asperger syndrome

I even know how I am going to convince you , you are a (fellow [UWSL]:feelsYall:)[/UWSL]blackcel so you definitely know what kind of men are
polpular with black foid :

Extremely socially comfortable black , loud ,NT , large group of friend , in the black community alone being calm quiet black repulse women .

That is exactly what I am telling you , he was very asocial due to having asperger syndrome

I even know how I am going to convince you , you are a (fellow [UWSL]:feelsYall:)[/UWSL]blackcel so you definitely know what kind of men are
polpular with black foid :

Extremely socially comfortable black , loud ,NT , large group of friend , in the black community alone being calm quiet black repulse women .
but he was like 6.5 in looks or less lmao

and black foids hate black men they think they are loud and nothing but trouble and thats what we think of black women because they are and also the majority of them are ugly

That’s right !! very accurate score of Elliot , he was a solid 6.5 with a bmw and a good situation

but none of that matter because of his behavior : extremely quiet around people , doesn’t even talk , shy around women that are trait that make women gag (Asperger)

If he was NT Elliot could have Beckies , and asian foids but no !!!!!!! :feelshaha:

Dude wanted legit 9/10 Stacy that go to parties every night / or social events.
As a 6,5 asocial hapa with heavy autism:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

and black foids hate black men they think they are loud and nothing but trouble and thats what we think of black women because they are and also the majority of them are ugly
Sorry but that is not true , black women are the women with the lowest SMV , they can only in the vast majority of them reproduce with black men.

The point is what kind of black is popular with black women , you know the answer and it’s sure as shit ain’t your local law abiding blackcel

Depends of the lvl of autism, being NT while ugly means shit. If he is non functional guy like rain man then it affects, if he doesnt eat red food and doesnt like when food mixes then it doesnt matter. For tinder and ONS doesnt matter at all unless he shits his pants and bark at people.

Sorry but that is not true , black women are the women with the lowest SMV , they can only in the vast majority of them reproduce with black men.

The point is what kind of black is popular with black women , you know the answer and it’s sure as shit ain’t your local law abiding blackcel
a loud thug 100 percent

They wanted to minimize their embarrassment so they embarrassed me into being non NT. Never began :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

autistic chads don't exist.
They do
It’s because you don’t notice , it’s normal

You see a chad acting autistic, and everyone will think it’s some kind of low inhib confident game

Halo effect

They do
It’s because you don’t notice , it’s normal

You see a chad acting autistic, and everyone will think it’s some kind of low inhib confident game

Halo effect
no they don't exist. i can detect autism within seconds. they don't exist. the best looking autistic guy i met was a 6/10.

no they don't exist. i can detect autism within seconds. they don't exist. the best looking autistic guy i met was a 6/10.

Yes they do boyo
They are very rare , I don’t argue that but they exist , a very small minority .

Story time :
I had one in my middle school , he was diagnosed with autism , i knew because his mom was an acquaintance and a teacher at the school.
He was quiet , not a great speaker but thing is :
he was tall green eye light skin Tyrone , was brooding and sleepy all the time but girls wouldn’t leave him alone because of his looks

I hated him so much:reeeeee::feelskek:

Yes they do boyo
They are very rare , I don’t argue that but they exist , a very small minority .

Story time :
I had one in my middle school , he was diagnosed with autism , i knew because his mom was an acquaintance and a teacher at the school.
He was quiet , not a great speaker but thing is :
he was tall green eye light skin Tyrone , was brooding and sleepy all the time but girls wouldn’t leave him alone because of his looks

I hated him so much:reeeeee::feelskek:
he prolly was borderline NT

Low iq thread, plus you are an autistic blackcel saying NT doesn’t matter: how stupid do you have to be to think that? :feelstastyman: @YBP Yxngcel @Ika-Sama @stevielake @black skincel 2

I've seen it happen before autistic guy gets hot foid his autistic behaviors will be seen as "cute" and or "quirky" by foids "Oh mah gaaaaad he does this cute littaaaal hand flaap thingy when hes arouuund mehh" there is a reason why people are called "attractive" if you are what society deems "attractive" people will flock to you foids and other men as well for some reason which is why you don't need social skills again a socially awkward chad will have everything given to him

My half-cousin had several girlfriends by the age of seventeen. Racist hybristophillia convinced his full-cousin to cry over his punishment.

Low iq thread, plus you are an autistic blackcel saying NT doesn’t matter: how stupid do you have to be to think that? :feelstastyman: @YBP Yxngcel @Ika-Sama @stevielake @black skincel 2
cope

My half-cousin had several girlfriends by the age of seventeen. Racist hybristophillia convinced his full-cousin to cry over his punishment.
Dat nigga wa nun but trouble!

SUPRISE NIGGA, I'm back. Anyways I tried to go to looksmax, thinking I knew everything about the blackpill and got bored and plus they tried to purge youngcels from the forum so I said "Fuck it" and asked for a ban so anyways I migrated to looksmaxx and all i found was a bunch of gymcels coping with the classic "ith your sothial sthills ith your sothial sthills" and "ith mah autisthm" :feelstastyman:. Absolute bluepill garbage.

Enough about my looksmax.org journey though and lets talk about why your social skills and NT-pill don't matter and are cope. Lets say theres and autistic chad but heres the thing hes a chad.... I've seen it happen before autistic guy gets hot foid his autistic behaviors will be seen as "cute" and or "quirky" by foids "Oh mah gaaaaad he does this cute littaaaal hand flaap thingy when hes arouuund mehh" there is a reason why people are called "attractive" if you are what society deems "attractive" people will flock to you foids and other men as well for some reason which is why you don't need social skills again a socially awkward chad will have everything given to him. Whereas you little inkwel were just an ugly bastard who no one wanted to talk to because there was no worth in doing it, for whatever reason YOU were a social outcast YOU were ugly it wasn't your social skills it wasn't your autism.

anyone who disagrees is coping hard :feelswhat:
Listen kid,NT pill is still a prerequisite for normie men. A normie that is autistic is automatically Incel. You ever wonder why those regular and unremarkable dudes manage to get hot girls as their girlfriends? It's because of their neurotypical, extroverted nature and the fact that they have a wide social circle. If that regular looking dude was an autist,he would be here with us. Now NT pill dosen't affect Trucels or chads. But it definitely affects normie looking dudes. NTpill fucked me over.

Your relatively new to the Blackpill so you wouldn't understand it's importance yet.

Take it easy and let me know when your able to go on discord again

Last edited:
Listen kid,NT pill is still a prerequisite for normie men. A normie that is autistic is automatically Incel. You ever wonder why those regular and unremarkable dudes manage to get hot girls as their girlfriends? It's because of their neurotypical, extroverted nature and the fact that they have a wide social circle. If that regular looking was an autist,he would be here with us. Now NT pill dosen't affect Trucels or chads. But it definitely affects normie looking dudes. NTpill fucked me over.

Your relatively new to the Blackpill so you wouldn't understand it's importance yet.

Take it easy and let me know when your able to go on discord again
Those unremarkable dudes are just statusmaxxed and attractive NT-pill is bs keep coping nigga :feelshmm:

I’m physically ugly and autistic, so either way I’m incel

You’re 5’5 and ugly dude why’re you pushing this NT shit so much:feelshaha:
because he cannot accept that it is his subhuman-ness and blaming it on autism :feelstastyman:

Those unremarkable dudes are just statusmaxxed and attractive NT-pill is bs keep coping nigga :feelshmm:
Not all of them, some of them look very normie like. But because of their local status and having wide social circle. They manage to pull some foids. It seems your the one coping. It's not bluepilled. An autistic High Tier Normie with no friends won't do as well as a mid tier NT normie who is well known and respected in his neighbourhood. I've seen this first hand. I literally mog some normies but they manage to lose their virginitys earlies because they have a high enough snap score and all that.

autistic chads don't exist.
It's most likely they do exist but no one notices they're autistic and mistake it for 'confidence'. Because it's unbelievable that such an attractive man could have autism. Most normies don't have a good understanding of autism anyway. So alot of the trait will fly over their heads

Not all of them, some of them look very normie like. But because of their local status and having wide social circle. They manage to pull some foids. It seems your the one coping. It's not bluepilled. An autistic High Tier Normie with no friends won't do as well as a mid tier NT normie who is well known and respected in his neighbourhood. I've seen this first hand. I literally mog some normies but they manage to lose their virginitys earlies because they have a high enough snap score and all that.
the majority of normies with ASD can pass with other normies though and get social status and all of that shit because everyone likes a "quirky" mf

It's most likely they do exist but no one notices they're autistic and mistake it for 'confidence'. Because it's unbelievable that such an attractive man could have autism. Most normies don't have a good understanding of autism anyway. So alot of the trait will fly over their heads
nope. they're rare. most autists are sub5