Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Doesn't matter if you're NT or have good social skills

You’re 5’5 and ugly dude why’re you pushing this NT shit so much:feelshaha:
And a fat 3/10 wide hipped pooskinned curry NT has nothing to do with it :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek:

That’s right !! very accurate score of Elliot , he was a solid 6.5 with a bmw and a good situation

but none of that matter because of his behavior : extremely quiet around people , doesn’t even talk , shy around women that are trait that make women gag (Asperger)

If he was NT Elliot could have Beckies , and asian foids but no !!!!!!! :feelshaha:

Dude wanted legit 9/10 Stacy that go to parties every night / or social events.
As a 6,5 asocial hapa with heavy autism:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

elliot wasnt a 6.5. he was a 5/10 on a good day. too short, poor frame..bad mouth/ nose..whatever..i agree with everything else pretty much

NT matters if you have normie looks. If you're a fuggo it doesn't make a ton of difference and if you have chad genetics you can be awkward and still get chicks.

See that’s the thing, decent/above average looking guys are almost never autistic.
There are autistic attractive people they're just better at masking it due to the increased social interaction and lower inhibition they get from being good-looking. I'd bet money that Henry Cavill and Robert Pattinson are on the spectrum.

"Awww, Autistic Chad stutters. It's so cute. I want to be all his."

dont you get that a lot?
Hell, no. I get made fun of online, and get ostracized in real life. They don't think I am cute, (those Discord girls), just a lolcow to make fun of.

Hell, no. I get made fun of online, and get ostracized in real life. They don't think I am cute, (those Discord girls), just a lolcow to make fun of.
because they like u fakecel

the majority of normies with ASD can pass with other normies though and get social status and all of that shit because everyone likes a "quirky" mf
No. You'll be seen as a retard

NT matters if you have normie looks. If you're a fuggo it doesn't make a ton of difference and if you have chad genetics you can be awkward and still get chicks.
This. I've been trying to explain exactly this but no one would listen to me. Neurotypicality is a prerequisite for normie looking men. But if your trucel or chad. NT dosen't affect your sexual/social success

I'd bet money that Henry Cavill and Robert Pattinson are on the spectrum.
I doubt it. The good genes hypothesis. Good looking people usually have healthy neurotypical brains because of their good genes. However I would rather keep my autism than be NT and just be good at NT frauding because autistic people are low-key superior in my opinion. Were more creative and intelligent tbh.

Exactly This

You’re 5’5 and ugly dude why’re you pushing this NT shit so much:feelshaha:
You’re an above average average height 5’8 curry, I’ve seen uglier and shorter curries ascend while you rot here. Keep coping with the :blackpill:, the only reason why you’re an incel is because you’re mentally ill. :feelskek:

You’re an above average average height 5’8 curry, I’ve seen uglier and shorter curries ascend while you rot here. Keep coping with the :blackpill:, the only reason why you’re an incel is because you’re mentally ill. :feelskek:
@Broly mogs you and has a better chance of acsending than you bro and you're blaming it on his autism thats how ik you're coping hard

elliot wasnt a 6.5. he was a 5/10 on a good day. too short, poor frame..bad mouth/ nose..whatever..i agree with everything else pretty much
over for ER, my blue pilled friend said that he was a 6

Yes they do boyo
They are very rare , I don’t argue that but they exist , a very small minority .

Story time :
I had one in my middle school , he was diagnosed with autism , i knew because his mom was an acquaintance and a teacher at the school.
He was quiet , not a great speaker but thing is :
he was tall green eye light skin Tyrone , was brooding and sleepy all the time but girls wouldn’t leave him alone because of his looks

I hated him so much:reeeeee::feelskek:
:feelsclown::bigbrain: