Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does quality/wholesome time help getting over rot relapse?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
There is nothing good in my life, maybe that's why I need to rot ages before I can get on the road to ascension (cope) again.

Is this method even desirable though? Technically you only comfort yourself until you are temporarily bluepilled again / forget some of the bad stuff. Just to keep you then going again until the next blackpill hammer hits you in the face? Is there some better method? Transcending the blackpill somehow?

I hear the normies in my head already again: "Gyros blah blah you are tall, you are not dumb." Maybe, but I am sure you already heard about my other fuckton of problems. Maybe if I knew I had a real chance, it wouldn't be so hard to keep working without breaks.

Nihilism plays also a role.

Last edited:
this post is confusing as shit.

What confuses you? @SryMyEnglish
at first you're talking about "quality/wholesome time getting over rot relapse"

i have no idea what that means

then you talk about ascension (cope). so do you actually want to ascend as in sexual activity? or are you talking about a different cope?

then you're talking about becoming bluepilled somewhat (i guess delusionmaxxing)?

then the normies tell you you're tall. how tall are you? is that in your social circle?

it seems like a jumbled mess of random shit

at first you're talking about "quality/wholesome time getting over rot relapse"

Basically stopping to ldar through recovering thanks to some genuine relaxing / fun experiences letting you calm down. It is just a theory. Idk if it really works. There is nothing good in my life. > "Getting your mind off your problems for a while."

then you talk about ascension (cope). so do you actually want to ascend as in sexual activity? or are you talking about a different cope?
Well yeah, ascend on the small, but also overall on greater level.

then you're talking about becoming bluepilled somewhat (i guess delusionmaxxing)?
More like forgetmaxxing, but yeah. I mean it's a kind of delusion as well, keeping your fears at bay, right?

then the normies tell you you're tall. how tall are you? is that in your social circle?
I have no social circle in rl, but I guess you could call this forum one, so yeah? 6'3, but northern Germany, 28, bald, autistic neet, jawcel.

Last edited:
I have no social circle in rl, but I guess you could call this forum one, so yeah? 6'3, but northern Germany, 28, bald, autistic neet, jawcel.
6'3 in germany isn't even that tall. you're bald and autistic? and late 20's? yeah very low chance, probably 0 tbh. don't listen to the height copers.
Basically stopping to ldar through some genuine relaxing / fun experiences letting you calm down. It is just a theory. Idk if it really works. There is nothing good in my life.
yeah doing things might be a good cope. idk what though but I would guess that travel could be a good cope

do some traveling tbh. go on some sightseeing trips
Idk brah, last time I almost suid on the way back from greece. Also I am poorfag. No idea what else to do. It just sucks. :cryfeels:

Brutal. @Ecstasy
Maybe its because I dont live in the north, but the average german really isnt 180. Its more 175 with some who are 190 and above. No real middle ground

Maybe its because I dont live in the north, but the average german really isnt 180. Its more 175 with some who are 190 and above. No real middle ground
Maybe I should Hinterwäldlermax l