Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does not eating improve facial bloat?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
If so, why? What foods blow up your face? I haven't eaten in about 30 hours and I feel like my face has lost a lot of its gay bloat, I still look 14 but my psl score has jumped by maybe a point. I don't even feel that hungry tbh, I might get some sushi and then eat again the next morning (24 hours away) tbh. What matters though is that I look less like dogshit. I swear nofood increases your psl no joke

For me it did not. My BMI is around 19, I am thin AF, yet my face has lots of buccal fat.

For me it did not. My BMI is around 19, I am thin AF, yet my face has lots of buccal fat.
I have tons of buccal fat as well tbh but I still saw an improvement
My bmi is somewhere between 25 and 30, closer to 25. I look skinnyfat but a lot of it is stored in my ass. I look like a tranny failed abortion naked

I have tons of buccal fat as well tbh but I still saw an improvement
My bmi is somewhere between 25 and 30
In your case, loosing weight can most likely reduce buccal fat. For me it's over. I am borderline underweight.

Acutely high salt intake will bloat your face. It'll normalize if you maintain a high-sodium diet, though.

that's not how you diet

Your face looks bloated because your bone structure is recessed and your buccal muscles are hypertrophied due to improper swallowing habits.

Acutely high salt intake will bloat your face. It'll normalize if you maintain a high-sodium diet, though.
Does that mean I ate too much salt before or I'm eating basically no salt now? Should I be worried outside of fasts about my kidneys and such?
Your face looks bloated because your bone structure is recessed and your buccal muscles are hypertrophied due to improper swallowing habits.
I still look recessed but my jaw and chin are much more defined (especially the cleft of the chin). My nasolabial folds also joined in on the party though.
that's not how you diet
I am shitlifemaxxing while I wagecuck to cultivate enough suffering to motivate myself to escape this meme somehow instead of stagnating and also farm hatred for my mother I live with who gives no shits so I can ghost her more easily when I move out.

Last edited:
Does that mean I ate too much salt before or I'm eating basically no salt now? Should I be worried outside of fasts about my kidneys and such?
Is your facial bloat acute or chronic? Salt would explain acute facial bloating but not chronic. If it's chronic, your high body fat percentage is the culprit.

If so, why? What foods blow up your face? I haven't eaten in about 30 hours and I feel like my face has lost a lot of its gay bloat, I still look 14 but my psl score has jumped by maybe a point. I don't even feel that hungry tbh, I might get some sushi and then eat again the next morning (24 hours away) tbh. What matters though is that I look less like dogshit. I swear nofood increases your psl no joke
Dairy bloats many people(1/4-1/5 people). And gluten foods for small percent(1/100-1/10) of people too.
Dairy bloats many people(1/4-1/5 people). And gluten foods for small percent(1/100-1/10) of people too.
Also if u eat beans u will be bloated

I am shitlifemaxxing while I wagecuck to cultivate enough suffering to motivate myself to escape this meme somehow instead of stagnating and also farm hatred for my mother I live with who gives no shits so I can ghost her more easily when I move out.
so you now know what you shuld do...
NO! I DIDN'T MEAN KILL YOUR MOTHER! I MEANT MOVING OUT!

Is your facial bloat acute or chronic? Salt would explain acute facial bloating but not chronic. If it's chronic, your high body fat percentage is the culprit.
Well the bloat itself is chronic and only lessens when I water fast for close to a day or more.

Well the bloat itself is chronic and only lessens when I water fast for close to a day or more.
Your sodium and carbohydrate intake got slashed down to zero from normal in an instant. Of course the bloat went down. You dumped several kilograms of water weight. It's not nearly as effective or lasting as lowering your body fat to something reasonable like 13-15%.

Your sodium and carbohydrate intake got slashed down to zero from normal in an instant. Of course the bloat went down. You dumped several kilograms of water weight. It's not nearly as effective or lasting as lowering your body fat to something reasonable like 13-15%.
Makes sense, I was just wondering if that kind of baseline bloating signalled problems (apart from being a fat retard)

Last edited:
I regularly fantasise about stunning her and her boyfriends' roblox characters with a brick while sleeping because he strengthmogs me so I can go to town on both of them, but only because I despise them so much and I would never actually do it irl because I am a pussy and playing roblox jailbreak for two gen x degenerates for 20 years is not worth it. The only actually productive solution to the leeching whore that spat me out of her cunt and caused all of my problems while completely fucking over my dad the second he got hospitalised and she had kids is to avoid her. She doesn't seem to give a shit about me when I am doing what she wants and doesn't take me seriously at all, but bitches and cries when I don't come home a night without telling her or don't speak to her for a few days as if she wants me permanently wrapped around her finger with none of the appropriate parental investment this would usually come with. I am also past school age which makes it even worse. This might sound unreasonable but if you witnessed it in person you would know what I meant.

Makes sense, I was just wondering if that kind of baseline bloating signalled problems (apart from being a fat retard)
I know how foids can despise men, even when it's their kids
but still... get outta there if you have the means

I know how foids can despise men, even when it's their kids
but still... get outta there if you have the means
Soon, hopefully. I'm saving hard as I wagecuck. All of the suffering will eventually be a reminder never to stagnate and allow anything like this to be done to me ever again

Does your face ever get leannesssmogged by borderline morbidly obese people?
It's not my face is fat. It's skinny fat. My whole face is skinny but my cheeks are fat. I don't think it's worse than in obese people, but it definitely looks weird.

My face looks a lot better when i'm skinny but then I look less intimidating. I don't know what to pick.

My face looks a lot better when i'm skinny but then I look less intimidating. I don't know what to pick.
Fat with no muscle or frame isn't intimidating. You're kidding yourself.

Not in my case

Just auswitchzmaxx for total strangers bro. Nothing can turn you into a chad, no exercise, no diet, no surgery and no hormones. Why even care anymore.

Fat with no muscle or frame isn't intimidating. You're kidding yourself.

Tbh fat can look intimidating on an average frame. Definitely a lot more intimidating than being skinny.
I feel a lot better when I have at least some fat (and muscle) than just being skinny.

Cutting down carbs is the only thing that worked for me.

22/2 fasting is cool imo, helps with both hair and face, but that's just me