Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill: If you are ugly you cannot improve your life.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
This is something that I have thought about for a while, but it has finally clicked and now I'm truly starting to understand Hamudi's beautiful words of truth.

If you are ugly you cannot improve your life.

This is something that I have thought about for a while, but it has finally clicked and now I'm truly starting to understand Hamudi's beautiful words of truth. When you are an ugly incel, there is NO WAY AT ALL, to ACTUALLY improve your life. You can't improve it at all. Moneymaxxing is pointless because you just grind and grind for no reason at the end of the day because you are all ALONE. You can't buy attraction or love. The time you waste does not make you happy, you'd rather just sleep. Doing exercise is pointless. I was really gymmaxxed for a long time, years of exercise in my adolescene and early 20's only to end up as the most unattractive man in the country. My death will be by suicide or I will get killed because someone doesn't like the way I look, the health benefits are a joke.

The truth is that you cannot improve your life in any way, not just your love life, but in all aspects of your life you will face hell and it's really over. Your only choice as an incel is to rot and die. I'm going to tape off all my windows and then I will never leave my house again until I die. I've seen it over and over again, good-looking people with partners always climb the ladder while ugly incels like me will always remain at the bottom regardless of what happens.

Last edited:
Dude, everyone already fucking knows this: You're acting like some 2024fag now.

Dude, everyone already fucking knows this: You're acting like some 2024fag now.
Wrong.

THE MERE FACT THAT THE TERM -MAXING EXISTS WITHIN THIS COMMUNITY IS SO OFTEN USED DISPROVES YOUR CLAIM.
THE ONLY -MAXING YOU CAN DO AS AN INCEL IS SUICIDEMAXING OR COMMITAMASSSHOOTINGMAXING.

How is feeling better with your physical condition not an improvement? how is getting enough money to do (almost)anything you want not an improvement?

This is the most 2024 thing I’ve ever read

I can't believe you quoted this one, this is pure pure comedy and jfl fuel
Yeah jfl; look what OPs response was when I mentioned it to him

Wrong.

THE MERE FACT THAT THE TERM -MAXING EXISTS WITHIN THIS COMMUNITY IS SO OFTEN USED DISPROVES YOUR CLAIM.
THE ONLY -MAXING YOU CAN DO AS AN INCEL IS SUICIDEMAXING OR COMMITAMASSSHOOTINGMAXING.
The only maxing you can do is to try & make your life as copeable as possible.

How is feeling better with your physical condition not an improvement? how is getting enough money to do (almost)anything you want not an improvement?
COPE
EXPLAIN
The only maxing you can do is to try & make your life as copeable as possible.
EXPLAIN THEN WHY WE HAVE TERMS LIKE MONEYMAXXING, LOOKSMAXXING, GEOMAXXING AND WHATEVERHTEFUCKMAXXINGG
THERE IS NO REASON FOR THESE TERMS. ONLY DEATHMAXXING

COPE

EXPLAIN

EXPLAIN THEN WHY WE HAVE TERMS LIKE MONEYMAXXING, LOOKSMAXXING, GEOMAXXING AND WHATEVERHTEFUCKMAXXINGG
THERE IS NO REASON FOR THESE TERMS. ONLY DEATHMAXXING
NIGGA BECAUSE IF YOU WANT TO COPEMAXX YOU HAVE TO HAVE MONEY TO COPE

Another wet pointless thread

Another wet pointless thread
YOU ALL ARE MOCKING ME, YOU GUYS DONT EVEN AGREE WITH MY FUCKING POST JFL.
YOU CANNOT IMPROVE YOUR LIFE AT ALL!

EVEN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WONT SAVE YOU IF YOU ARE UGLY

YOU ALL ARE MOCKING ME, YOU GUYS DONT EVEN AGREE WITH MY FUCKING POST JFL.
YOU CANNOT IMPROVE YOUR LIFE AT ALL!

EVEN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WONT SAVE YOU IF YOU ARE UGLY
Water Bubbles GIF by Living Stills

NICE REDDIT GANG BEHAVIOUR FUCK YOU ALL CUNTS
:lul::lul::lul:
What the fuck. OP isn't 'opposed' to being dominated. JFL
THIS IS FUCKING SLANDER AND FAKE NEWS

Non NT as well

NICE REDDIT GANG BEHAVIOUR FUCK YOU ALL CUNTS
Well, what do you think. You made a shitty bait thread so ofc this happens.
THIS IS FUCKING SLANDER AND FAKE NEWS
It's not you, it's another user we were referring to: The OP of one of the quotes in my sig.
:lul::lul::lul:
What the fuck. OP isn't 'opposed' to being dominated. JFL
Yeah jfl, what Islam does to a mfer. :feelskek:

Femdom, or just wanting to be dominated, is fucking gay: A true man wants to dominate, that's the law of nature.

We should ban anyone who promotes femdom tbh.

I can't believe you quoted this one, this is pure pure comedy and jfl fuel
What's wrong with that
Not surprising since Islam literally means 'Submission' to God:feelskek:.
Well, what do you think. You made a shitty bait thread so ofc this happens.

It's not you, it's another user we were referring to: The OP of one of the quotes in my sig.

Yeah jfl, what Islam does to a mfer. :feelskek:

Femdom, or just wanting to be dominated, is fucking gay: A true man wants to dominate, that's the law of nature.

We should ban anyone who promotes femdom tbh.
Wtf does islam have to do with me being attracted to black girl's feet

Dude is getting emtional, maybe he is finally have plan to Rope soon :feelsrope:

What's wrong with that

Wtf does islam have to do with me being attracted to black girl's feet
black girl's feet :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: it's like being attracted to logs of shit

It's a dead end as a 29 yr old KHHV it ain't easy.

This is something that I have thought about for a while, but it has finally clicked and now I'm truly starting to understand Hamudi's beautiful words of truth.

If you are ugly you cannot improve your life.

This is something that I have thought about for a while, but it has finally clicked and now I'm truly starting to understand Hamudi's beautiful words of truth. When you are an ugly incel, there is NO WAY AT ALL, to ACTUALLY improve your life. You can't improve it at all. Moneymaxxing is pointless because you just grind and grind for no reason at the end of the day because you are all ALONE. You can't buy attraction or love. The time you waste does not make you happy, you'd rather just sleep. Doing exercise is pointless. I was really gymmaxxed for a long time, years of exercise in my adolescene and early 20's only to end up as the most unattractive man in the country. My death will be by suicide or I will get killed because someone doesn't like the way I look, the health benefits are a joke.

The truth is that you cannot improve your life in any way, not just your love life, but in all aspects of your life you will face hell and it's really over. Your only choice as an incel is to rot and die. I'm going to tape off all my windows and then I will never leave my house again until I die. I've seen it over and over again, good-looking people with partners always climb the ladder while ugly incels like me will always remain at the bottom regardless of what happens.
This made me depressed but gave me a chuckle because it is the brutal truth.