Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does longterm inceldom destroy a man's pairbonding ability?

Yeah, you're right. I'd be very skeptical to say the least. I've had many 100s of romantic rejections in my life. One rejection isn't usually that bad (the normies are sort of right about that), but the cumulative effect of all those rejections has definitely damaged or destroyed a major part of my soul.
Same here bro i feel really bad to after all rejections and really try hard to be nice but i fkn hate foids know for letting me feel this bad inside:cryfeels:

In my case, I'm afraid it has. If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her.

Short Answer: Yes

I don't feel comfortable even touching foids anymore, let alone being intimate and bonding with them.

if a foid wanted me i'd probably go mgtow knowing what i know now

i wouldn't want to be accused of SH or rape

Pairbonding provides a competitive advantage in austere and dangerous environments, since we live in a domesticated and safe environment such a quality only puts you at a disadvantage.

This is why i say that BOTH Chads and Simps only succeed in domesticated environments because the former dont have to defend their claims to "superiority" and the latter can avoid engaging other men in violent confrontations. Both also dont care very much about having children and developing a strong family.

The most beautiful quality in Men is not their Body, Confidence, Intellect, Cunning, and Adaptiveness but its their Courage that makes them Noble.

I dont respect modern Chads because there is nothing courageous about them.

i would ignore her

Yes. It destroys everything, the very soul until nothing is left but a shell of a man.
Normies are more shells than anything, we have a fire inside that refuses to go out or else we would just settle for being Simps.

Being an incel takes effort, because any man can just repress his ego and go along with the civilizational trends of his time and place in history.

Most times i am happy that i went down this path, its not easy, but it has made me get back in touch with my internal Daemon which most men never get to develop due to centering their identity on modern society and its egalitarian values.

Being "rejected" was more viceral proof of the inegalitarian state of existence, than any science or logic was.

Normies are more shells than anything, we have a fire inside that refuses to go out or else we would just settle for being Simps.

Being an incel takes effort, because any man can just repress his ego and go along with the civilizational trends of his time and place in history.

Most times i am happy that i went down this path, its not easy, but it has made me get back in touch with my internal Daemon which most men never get to develop due to centering their identity on modern society and its egalitarian values.

Being "rejected" was more viceral proof of the inegalitarian state of existence, than any science or logic was.

View: https://youtu.be/5VyjudUJyU0

No, coping would be adapting to the modern world, which i have only done to the degree that retains my freedom of movement.

Chads and Simps are coping by relying on an unnatural domesticated social environment that favors their sexual strategies which involve avoiding direct violent confrontations with other men... sounds like cowardice to me.

We really need to stop thinking "socially", men who say "its over" only do so because they cant think outside the civilizational box they grew up in. Its never over, and I will never admit defeat to a cowardly bitch whos never struggled for anything in his life.

Sexually successful men are the villains of the modern world, why not rise to be the hero that challenges them?

Last edited:
Mu social skills deteriorated.

All the adversity I've experienced over the last 20 years of trying to find a romantic partner (I'm an oldcel at 37) have definitely put a damper on my belief in things like "love" and romantic relationships.
Don't worry: at your age it's over.

I have had these same thoughts and ideas, and I fear we are correct. Longterm inceldom destroys a man's ability to pair bond, because he loses sight of the illusion and magic of romance with women.

I have had these same thoughts and ideas, and I fear we are correct. Longterm inceldom destroys a man's ability to pair bond, because he loses sight of the illusion and magic of romance with women.
Every benefit has a cost and every cost has a benefit even if its not equally proportional.

Destroy a man's romance with women and you destroy his romance at peace with other men.

For the first time, the wild beast that men have repressed for centuries as a form of adaption to the domesticated environment of civilizations. I for one am welcome to get to know him again as he is the only one that will be with you till the end. Your Daemon. The only reason why saying such a thing sounds "cringy" is because of the domesticated state of modern man and him building a "pride" around such a domestication, thinking he can be free from the consequences of his social dominance because he has developed enough overwhelming numbers and technologies to absorb any rebellion against him.

But my Daemon knows that his "dominance" is shallow, and that underneath his tall attractive body, lies a man who would flee at the prospect of a lethal engagement because he has grown accustomed to comfort for so long. Even if he is capable in hand to hand combat, he does not have to conviction to kill, he would rather cripple you and leave you alive. He is a domesticated coward who lacks the courage to accept a true challenge to his dominance, one that puts his life in danger.

A recent example, there are several others shown in media and animation in different forms or representations. Every man has the potential to develop his inner beast.
iu

Last edited:
to have or maintain a relationship you must have experience and what kind of experience doesn an incel have ??? its like hiring a junior coder and expecting him to do the position of the senior engineers that have been there for years :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

In my case, I'm afraid it has. If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her. All the adversity I've experienced over the last 20 years of trying to find a romantic partner (I'm an oldcel at 37) have definitely put a damper on my belief in things like "love" and romantic relationships. The youthful fire and enthusiasm with which I would have greeted any woman into my life have long left me. Additionally, taking the blackpill has severely diminished my tolerance for the usual annoying foid behavior and mannerisms. I often look with amazement at my bluepill normie male friends tolerating all this crap from their "loved ones".

I'm 39... I have no idea if pair-bonding ability is impacted, to me I suspect it's more that at my age everyone else has years of experience and knows how to share life / holidays / a household with one main significant other.
And most importantly: everyone knows that they can do it. Because they have done it.

One of my normie bros said there's really nothing mysterious or difficult about the couple life. It's just like having a best friend with a side of lust. (But then, his wife divorced him after she caught him cheating, so who can say how good his perspectives are? That made me sad, I liked her and they were a really cool couple, it absolutely boggles my mind that she wasn't enough for him.)

What I believe long-term inceldom does destroy, is self esteem. The bluepilled ability to believe that you could one day be good enough for somebody, could be desired by somebody.

It's not just the 100% rejections, as much as those hurt. It's everything else. Its the daily reminders that your results aren't typical, and most people have what you want, and most of it comes to them pretty easily.
It's the normies pretending to be mad about having to spend money on domestic gadgets and shit ( :soy: "happy wife, happy life lol amirite?)
It's everyone you work with having some story about the time at university when he had to kick some foid out of bed who unexpectedly fucked him in the afternoon because the one he really wanted to fuck was coming over soon.
It's your normie friends trying to introduce you to / hook you up with single friends of their girlfriends, and you fail every time.
It's when your friends stop doing that because they know it's a waste of everyone's time.
It's seeing your normie bro get divorced for being a lying cheating cheater, and within a year he's moving in with a new foid who apparently wants his lying, cheating, child-support-paying cheater ass.
It's seeing women flirt with other men all the damn time. It's seeing the way women look at, talk to, and treat other men all the damn time.

You come to have just zero expectations, zero hope, zero faith that any of that could happen for you. That's what long term inceldom does.

Last edited:
yes it does once people think u are ugly its over for you :blackpill:

What I believe long-term inceldom does destroy, is self esteem. The bluepilled ability to believe that you could one day be good enough for somebody, could be desired by somebody.

It's not just the 100% rejections, as much as those hurt. It's everything else. Its the daily reminders that your results aren't typical, and most people have what you want, and most of it comes to them pretty easily.
It's the normies pretending to be mad about having to spend money on domestic gadgets and shit ( :soy: "happy wife, happy life lol amirite?)
It's everyone you work with having some story about the time at university when he had to kick some foid out of bed who unexpectedly fucked him in the afternoon because the one he really wanted to fuck was coming over soon.
It's your normie friends trying to introduce you to / hook you up with single friends of their girlfriends, and you fail every time.
It's when your friends stop doing that because they know it's a waste of everyone's time.
It's seeing your normie bro get divorced for being a lying cheating cheater, and within a year he's moving in with a new foid who apparently wants his lying, cheating, child-support-paying cheater ass.
It's seeing women flirt with other men all the damn time. It's seeing the way women look at, talk to, and treat other men all the damn time.

You come to have just zero expectations, zero hope, zero faith that any of that could happen for you. That's what long term inceldom does.
Nothing to add.

I mean, when you're blackpilled about women to the degree we are, it's hard to see them favorably.

This is probably the worst thing for me. If you pay attention it's not difficult to see the difference in how women interact with you, as opposed to how they interact with other men. I genuinely believe that women largely don't see me as a man at all, some women have even insinuated this to me.

Inceldom absolutely destroys your ability to pair-bond. At this point I've lived for 31 years without sex or love. It used to torment me but I've adapted and am now able to live my life without females. The downside is that even if I somehow manage to attract a female, I can never integrate her into my life the way I would've if I had met her 10 years ago. She'd just be an object to me, we'd fuck a couple times a week and then I'd go back to playing video games or writing computer programs or painting my gundam models. That's not the way I want things to be, that's just how they are. Inceldom is just as damaging to your psyche as the cock carousel is to a woman's psyche.

Oui je suis de QC. Content de voir un autre francais ici finalement. Comment sont les foids en France?
Lol so funny seeing north americans speaking other languages besides of english. This is how north america was supposed to be, not the anglo-centric cuckdom it became
She'd just be an object to me, we'd fuck a couple times a week and then I'd go back to playing video games or writing computer programs or painting my gundam models
Absolutely. Feel the same. I am 27 years old
Inceldom is just as damaging to your psyche as the cock carousel is to a woman's psyche.
Yes. Men and foids are equal but opposite in many things
At this point we have drifted just to far away, social media has dumbed-down the bitches to a level where only looks and money count.
Just destroy the west and modernity

Last edited:
I mean, when you're blackpilled about women to the degree we are, it's hard to see them favorably.
Pretty much this, once you've dispelled the bluepill illusion there's no going back

I dont want to stay a lonely virgin forever, but on the other hand the more i learn about women the less i want them.

you would think they are your fellow human beings, but no, they are so fucking different. alien even, and not in a good way.

In my case, I'm afraid it has. If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her. All the adversity I've experienced over the last 20 years of trying to find a romantic partner (I'm an oldcel at 37) have definitely put a damper on my belief in things like "love" and romantic relationships. The youthful fire and enthusiasm with which I would have greeted any woman into my life have long left me. Additionally, taking the blackpill has severely diminished my tolerance for the usual annoying foid behavior and mannerisms. I often look with amazement at my bluepill normie male friends tolerating all this crap from their "loved ones".
I think the answer is yes, but not permanently. If an incel started a relationship with a woman he could learn.

Of course there are some here who are too dumb to learn, but I think that's a small subset of the forum.

Yes.
A big blackpill to swallow for a lot of the people on here is that we are so fundamentally broken and emotionally crippled by now that even if somehow a foid would miraculously fall into our laps, we would not be able to bond with her.
We would be unable to accept love.
For me its gotten to the point that the thought of anyone even touching me causes disgust within me. The slightest indication of love would make me want to leave immediately, but at the same time I just want to be loved. :feelsrope:

When I was like 22 I know that this ability will die soon and it did. Otherwise maybe I wouldn't even noticed when it happened exactly. It was around 24 for me. Officially over since then.

"Long term inceldom"

As if an actual incel just phases in and out of inceldom :feelskek:

I have gone numb, I don't even see the point in getting in dating foids, my life is meaningless. I do the same things everyday nothing changes. I'm spending my days in misery. People complaining to me telling me to do things and I'm fucking trying to not get depressed over things, but people keep looking down on me I'm just fucking done with this I want my life to end soon.

Yes. It destroys everything, the very soul until nothing is left but a shell of a man.
So true, this quote hits hard because there's no better way to describe the cumulative effects of multiple rejections.

Ive also wondered about this in a "what if" situation. Realistically might do pretty well in an honest relationship because I learned what things are important in life but actually living with a foid of these days is hard to imagine. The ways we have lived our lives so far have to be wildly different, I see no way how I could get back up to her level of positive naivete nor how she would accept living with my world view of blunt realism.

Foids and most nonchads seem to live in different worlds now, its like trying to martians and earthlings to get and live together.

Ive also wondered about this in a "what if" situation. Realistically might do pretty well in an honest relationship because I learned what things are important in life but actually living with a foid of these days is hard to imagine. The ways we have lived our lives so far have to be wildly different, I see no way how I could get back up to her level of positive naivete nor how she would accept living with my world view of blunt realism.

Foids and most nonchads seem to live in different worlds now, its like trying to martians and earthlings to get and live together.
I'm having this thought rn: if you are an incel or even if you're some sort of a nearcel (whatever) - even 'getting a gf' and having a 'successful' relationship won't save you. There's a very hight chance that this relationship won't last long (just look at the divorce rates as a superficial proof of this) and after it's over it will hit you even harder than if you'd stay a loner. So, yes, you can 'ascend', but it's very likely that in the end you'll be a miserable fuck again.

Not a cope: relationship and getting a girlfriend have nothing to do with true happiness. Don't get me wrong, they will make you feel like you're happy. For a while. But then they will most brutally destroy and demolish you. Many people commit suicides while being in a marriage, having kids, job, etc. The key point is, that all these things are temporary, shallow, and, in fact, have nothing to do with happiness. But everything to do with the biologically hardwired need to reproduce.

You can find happiness only inside of yourself. Because the only thing that does not really change is your personality, your qualities, etc. And by happiness here I mean having as little suffering as possible. Other definitions seem to be unrealistic.

I hope I made myself clear.

If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her.
Brutal. And relatable. In fact, i've actually reached the point where i can't even imagine myself having a gf, my brain just freezes. Wasn't like this when i first joined this forum.

You ar too old to be wondering about this. It's entertaining to talk about in person I gues but bottom line is, No, you wouldn't. You can't integrate like that into a culture once you have become a cultural orphan. So my suggestion is: Take the Black and accept yourself as the hermit you are and keep finding new meaning in life. Being on this site and talking about these things is good.