Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does longterm inceldom destroy a man's pairbonding ability?

timely810

timely810

Greycel
9h 22m
Divergent_Integral said:
Yeah, you're right. I'd be very skeptical to say the least. I've had many 100s of romantic rejections in my life. One rejection isn't usually that bad (the normies are sort of right about that), but the cumulative effect of all those rejections has definitely damaged or destroyed a major part of my soul.
Same here bro i feel really bad to after all rejections and really try hard to be nice but i fkn hate foids know for letting me feel this bad inside:cryfeels:

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
103d 7h 0m
Divergent_Integral said:
In my case, I'm afraid it has. If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her.

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Low IQ (Unironically)
★★
6d 18h 51m
Short Answer: Yes

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
★★★★★
13d 17h 6m
I don't feel comfortable even touching foids anymore, let alone being intimate and bonding with them.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Banned
-
166d 16h 18m
FuRed said:
Yes. It destroys everything, the very soul until nothing is left but a shell of a man.

Bourbon

Bourbon

Belarus chad
46d 21h 52m
if a foid wanted me i'd probably go mgtow knowing what i know now

i wouldn't want to be accused of SH or rape

Daemon40

Daemon40

Greycel
14h 14m
Pairbonding provides a competitive advantage in austere and dangerous environments, since we live in a domesticated and safe environment such a quality only puts you at a disadvantage.

This is why i say that BOTH Chads and Simps only succeed in domesticated environments because the former dont have to defend their claims to "superiority" and the latter can avoid engaging other men in violent confrontations. Both also dont care very much about having children and developing a strong family.

The most beautiful quality in Men is not their Body, Confidence, Intellect, Cunning, and Adaptiveness but its their Courage that makes them Noble.

I dont respect modern Chads because there is nothing courageous about them.

Kuuro

Kuuro

Veteran
★★★★
17d 2h 10m
FuRed said:
Yes. It destroys everything, the very soul until nothing is left but a shell of a man.
It is true
This is destiny

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
i would ignore her

MACHETE

MACHETE

Officer
★★
17d 1h 0m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
Ouais !!!
Et toi tu es de Trudeauland ?
je me défonce la gueule :smonk:

S

stravinsky

Wizard
★★★★★
168d 13h 10m
Doesn't matter?

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
120d 15h 27m
FuRed said:

Daemon40

Daemon40

Greycel
14h 14m
FuRed said:
Normies are more shells than anything, we have a fire inside that refuses to go out or else we would just settle for being Simps.

Being an incel takes effort, because any man can just repress his ego and go along with the civilizational trends of his time and place in history.

Most times i am happy that i went down this path, its not easy, but it has made me get back in touch with my internal Daemon which most men never get to develop due to centering their identity on modern society and its egalitarian values.

Being "rejected" was more viceral proof of the inegalitarian state of existence, than any science or logic was.

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
★★★★★
9d 8h 39m
FuRed said:

FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★★★
26d 10h 25m
Daemon40 said:
Normies are more shells than anything, we have a fire inside that refuses to go out or else we would just settle for being Simps.

Being an incel takes effort, because any man can just repress his ego and go along with the civilizational trends of his time and place in history.

Most times i am happy that i went down this path, its not easy, but it has made me get back in touch with my internal Daemon which most men never get to develop due to centering their identity on modern society and its egalitarian values.

Being "rejected" was more viceral proof of the inegalitarian state of existence, than any science or logic was.
View: https://youtu.be/5VyjudUJyU0

Daemon40

Daemon40

Greycel
14h 14m
FuRed said:
No, coping would be adapting to the modern world, which i have only done to the degree that retains my freedom of movement.

Chads and Simps are coping by relying on an unnatural domesticated social environment that favors their sexual strategies which involve avoiding direct violent confrontations with other men... sounds like cowardice to me.

We really need to stop thinking "socially", men who say "its over" only do so because they cant think outside the civilizational box they grew up in. Its never over, and I will never admit defeat to a cowardly bitch whos never struggled for anything in his life.

Sexually successful men are the villains of the modern world, why not rise to be the hero that challenges them?

Last edited:
mentalcel

mentalcel

Incels with hate
★★★★
5d 4h 38m
Mu social skills deteriorated.

L

Lebinoc

Greycel
1d 22h 44m
Divergent_Integral said:
All the adversity I've experienced over the last 20 years of trying to find a romantic partner (I'm an oldcel at 37) have definitely put a damper on my belief in things like "love" and romantic relationships.
Don't worry: at your age it's over.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
39d 21h 22m
I have had these same thoughts and ideas, and I fear we are correct. Longterm inceldom destroys a man's ability to pair bond, because he loses sight of the illusion and magic of romance with women.

Daemon40

Daemon40

Greycel
14h 14m
bigantennaemay1 said:
I have had these same thoughts and ideas, and I fear we are correct. Longterm inceldom destroys a man's ability to pair bond, because he loses sight of the illusion and magic of romance with women.
Every benefit has a cost and every cost has a benefit even if its not equally proportional.

Destroy a man's romance with women and you destroy his romance at peace with other men.

For the first time, the wild beast that men have repressed for centuries as a form of adaption to the domesticated environment of civilizations. I for one am welcome to get to know him again as he is the only one that will be with you till the end. Your Daemon. The only reason why saying such a thing sounds "cringy" is because of the domesticated state of modern man and him building a "pride" around such a domestication, thinking he can be free from the consequences of his social dominance because he has developed enough overwhelming numbers and technologies to absorb any rebellion against him.

But my Daemon knows that his "dominance" is shallow, and that underneath his tall attractive body, lies a man who would flee at the prospect of a lethal engagement because he has grown accustomed to comfort for so long. Even if he is capable in hand to hand combat, he does not have to conviction to kill, he would rather cripple you and leave you alive. He is a domesticated coward who lacks the courage to accept a true challenge to his dominance, one that puts his life in danger.

A recent example, there are several others shown in media and animation in different forms or representations. Every man has the potential to develop his inner beast.

Last edited:
D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
77d 15h 53m
to have or maintain a relationship you must have experience and what kind of experience doesn an incel have ??? its like hiring a junior coder and expecting him to do the position of the senior engineers that have been there for years :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
144d 3h 32m
Divergent_Integral said:
In my case, I'm afraid it has. If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her. All the adversity I've experienced over the last 20 years of trying to find a romantic partner (I'm an oldcel at 37) have definitely put a damper on my belief in things like "love" and romantic relationships. The youthful fire and enthusiasm with which I would have greeted any woman into my life have long left me. Additionally, taking the blackpill has severely diminished my tolerance for the usual annoying foid behavior and mannerisms. I often look with amazement at my bluepill normie male friends tolerating all this crap from their "loved ones".

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★★
20d 10h 52m
I'm 39... I have no idea if pair-bonding ability is impacted, to me I suspect it's more that at my age everyone else has years of experience and knows how to share life / holidays / a household with one main significant other.
And most importantly: everyone knows that they can do it. Because they have done it.

One of my normie bros said there's really nothing mysterious or difficult about the couple life. It's just like having a best friend with a side of lust. (But then, his wife divorced him after she caught him cheating, so who can say how good his perspectives are? That made me sad, I liked her and they were a really cool couple, it absolutely boggles my mind that she wasn't enough for him.)

What I believe long-term inceldom does destroy, is self esteem. The bluepilled ability to believe that you could one day be good enough for somebody, could be desired by somebody.

It's not just the 100% rejections, as much as those hurt. It's everything else. Its the daily reminders that your results aren't typical, and most people have what you want, and most of it comes to them pretty easily.
It's the normies pretending to be mad about having to spend money on domestic gadgets and shit ( :soy: "happy wife, happy life lol amirite?)
It's everyone you work with having some story about the time at university when he had to kick some foid out of bed who unexpectedly fucked him in the afternoon because the one he really wanted to fuck was coming over soon.
It's your normie friends trying to introduce you to / hook you up with single friends of their girlfriends, and you fail every time.
It's when your friends stop doing that because they know it's a waste of everyone's time.
It's seeing your normie bro get divorced for being a lying cheating cheater, and within a year he's moving in with a new foid who apparently wants his lying, cheating, child-support-paying cheater ass.
It's seeing women flirt with other men all the damn time. It's seeing the way women look at, talk to, and treat other men all the damn time.

You come to have just zero expectations, zero hope, zero faith that any of that could happen for you. That's what long term inceldom does.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8