Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does longterm inceldom destroy a man's pairbonding ability?

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
★★★★★
82d 14h 18m
I'm having this thought rn: if you are an incel or even if you're some sort of a nearcel (whatever) - even 'getting a gf' and having a 'successful' relationship won't save you. There's a very hight chance that this relationship won't last long (just look at the divorce rates as a superficial proof of this) and after it's over it will hit you even harder than if you'd stay a loner. So, yes, you can 'ascend', but it's very likely that in the end you'll be a miserable fuck again.

Not a cope: relationship and getting a girlfriend have nothing to do with true happiness. Don't get me wrong, they will make you feel like you're happy. For a while. But then they will most brutally destroy and demolish you.
YES. This is what I have been screaming from rooftops on this site. What most young Incels don't understand is that the problem STARTS when you get into a relationship, not stops. So again TAKE THE BLACK.
Many people commit suicides while being in a marriage, having kids, job, etc. The key point is, that all these things are temporary, shallow, and, in fact, have nothing to do with happiness.
Bingo! Bravo ! Take the black.
But everything to do with the biologically hardwired need to reproduce.
No, it's NOT a biological need ! This is one of the biggest problems yall have in understanding. User K9Otaku broke his head trying to explain this, then finally gave up cause everyone fought him endlessly.
You can find happiness only inside of yourself. Because the only thing that does not really change is your personality, your qualities, etc.
You can change some of what you need to to maximize survival and produce better behavior/results others you are correct.
And by happiness here I mean having as little suffering as possible. Other definitions seem to be unrealistic.
Yes correct. Bravo!
I hope I made myself clear.
You tried and I clarified it even more. Good effort though. More Incels need to start thinking like you, in my opinion.

BookwormCel

BookwormCel

Self-banned
-
4d 14m
You tried and I clarified it even more. Good effort though. More Incels need to start thinking like you, in my opinion.
Glad you agree.
No, it's NOT a biological need ! This is one of the biggest problems yall have in understanding. User K9Otaku broke his head trying to explain this, then finally gave up cause everyone fought him endlessly.
Could you direct me at his posts and maybe to something similar that I've been describing in my post? Thanks

Maxmaxxing

Maxmaxxing

Greycel
10h 3m
I definitely think it does, when you're alone for so long your brain just adjusts to that as being normal and the idea of another person being intimate with you just becomes so alien. Mahdi did a good video about this:

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N_M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
67d 1h 48m
The standards for "Must-Read" content were evidently lower. :feelskek:

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
★★★★★
82d 14h 18m
Glad you agree.

Could you direct me at his posts and maybe to something similar that I've been describing in my post? Thanks
@K9Otaku

Last edited:
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
★★★★★
82d 14h 18m
I definitely think it does, when you're alone for so long your brain just adjusts to that as being normal and the idea of another person being intimate with you just becomes so alien. Mahdi did a good video about this:

I'm sorry, but you guys are worshipping this Chadlite because he has had sex. He is an idiot and he has very little clue what he is talking about.

BookwormCel

BookwormCel

Self-banned
-
4d 14m
@K9Otaku

thank you

Boiiboii69

Boiiboii69

Recruit
★★★
1d 57m
In my case, I'm afraid it has. If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her. All the adversity I've experienced over the last 20 years of trying to find a romantic partner (I'm an oldcel at 37) have definitely put a damper on my belief in things like "love" and romantic relationships. The youthful fire and enthusiasm with which I would have greeted any woman into my life have long left me. Additionally, taking the blackpill has severely diminished my tolerance for the usual annoying foid behavior and mannerisms. I often look with amazement at my bluepill normie male friends tolerating all this crap from their "loved ones".
Have you whoremaxxed?

CountBleck

CountBleck

Officer
10d 7h 25m
i mean, even if we had any level of pairbonding ability at all, it would all be one sided from us. incel means women aren't genuinely attracted to us anyway? maybe i misunderstand what pairbonding means

Tryna Ascend

Tryna Ascend

Fuck life fuck this shit nigger
★★★★★
25d 12h 15m
In my case, I'm afraid it has. If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her. All the adversity I've experienced over the last 20 years of trying to find a romantic partner (I'm an oldcel at 37) have definitely put a damper on my belief in things like "love" and romantic relationships. The youthful fire and enthusiasm with which I would have greeted any woman into my life have long left me. Additionally, taking the blackpill has severely diminished my tolerance for the usual annoying foid behavior and mannerisms. I often look with amazement at my bluepill normie male friends tolerating all this crap from their "loved ones".
I don't see the issue with this

It's better to have zero pairbonds with a slut because if the slut does break up with you it won't effect you as much also taking the blackpill makes me understand female nature better and I can exploit that and know what to do also women aren't as loyal as us just to let you know they aren't meant to be In long term mini relationships

Tryna Ascend

Tryna Ascend

Fuck life fuck this shit nigger
★★★★★
25d 12h 15m
I wont be able to keep up a conversation and ultimately make her feel weird about me. I fear i wont be able to get hard because of my anxiety and i probably will fuck up everything because of my nervousness and high inhib.
Same

DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

You’re either a numb digger or a dumb nigger
★★★★★
34d 21h 55m
I stopped giving a fuck about my anxiety I would hump and dump her

Ramcel

Ramcel

8gb vramcel
★★★★
23d 2h 26m
Cortisol works with adrenaline (epinephrine) to create memories of short-term emotional events; this is the proposed mechanism for storage of flash bulb memories, and may originate as a means to remember what to avoid in the future.[37] However, long-term exposure to cortisol damages cells in the hippocampus;[38] this damage results in impaired learning.

Sad Fuck

Sad Fuck

High IQ Individuel
1d 17h 42m
I recognize behavioral pattern that remind me of prison mentality. I am sure I wouldn't be able to leave my prison when Princess Stacy comes around the corner. That is fucked up.