Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does longterm inceldom destroy a man's pairbonding ability?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
17d 2h 24m
In my case, I'm afraid it has. If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her. All the adversity I've experienced over the last 20 years of trying to find a romantic partner (I'm an oldcel at 37) have definitely put a damper on my belief in things like "love" and romantic relationships. The youthful fire and enthusiasm with which I would have greeted any woman into my life have long left me. Additionally, taking the blackpill has severely diminished my tolerance for the usual annoying foid behavior and mannerisms. I often look with amazement at my bluepill normie male friends tolerating all this crap from their "loved ones".

FuRed

FuRed

Veteran
★★
8d 19h 42m
Yes. It destroys everything, the very soul until nothing is left but a shell of a man.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
35d 6h 51m
Divergent_Integral said:
tolerance for the usual annoying foid behavior and mannerisms
This tbh. I have 0 of this tbh

OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
125d 16h 4m
I'd just treat her like an organical sex-doll whose ciphered persona is set to perma-girlish. foids aren't interesting anyway.

Last edited:
T

thevenon

Veteran
19d 13h 1m
Divergent_Integral said:
In my case, I'm afraid it has. If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her. All the adversity I've experienced over the last 20 years of trying to find a romantic partner (I'm an oldcel at 37) have definitely put a damper on my belief in things like "love" and romantic relationships. The youthful fire and enthusiasm with which I would have greeted any woman into my life have long left me. Additionally, taking the blackpill has severely diminished my tolerance for the usual annoying foid behavior and mannerisms. I often look with amazement at my bluepill normie male friends tolerating all this crap from their "loved ones".
The look is everything. You do not need any skill. :forcedsmile:

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
35d 6h 51m
FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
28d 8h 12m
Relationshits are for Normies. Not for Incels. JFL at even trying to have something normal people have. The only position you will ever achieve in a friendship circle is a funny monkey for people to throw their problems at and abuse.

Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-
2d 23h 29m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
This tbh. I have 0 of this tbh
You from france?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 15h 36m
FlyFace said:
Relationshits are for Normies. Not for Incels. JFL at even trying to have something normal people have. The only position you will ever achieve in a friendship circle is a funny monkey for people to throw their problems at and abuse.
Agreed
Divergent_Integral said:
Me too but I doubt just inceldom destroyed mine, bullying from everyone ostracizing and having a horrible life fucked up my mind

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★
14d 9h 56m
I wouldn't know if it is permanent or not, you get used to lots of things. But the initial "exit" of your inceldom should be very tough.

If everyone has made it abundantly clear to you, during your entire upbringing, 10's and 20's, hell even past that. Why would someone suddenly accept you? There is a huge mental barrier to get past.

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

★★★★
17d 2h 24m
Arescel said:
I wouldn't know if it is permanent or not, you get used to lots of things. But the initial "exit" of your inceldom should be very tough.

If everyone has made it abundantly clear to you, during your entire upbringing, 10's and 20's, hell even past that. Why would someone suddenly accept you? There is a huge mental barrier to get past.
Yeah, you're right. I'd be very skeptical to say the least. I've had many 100s of romantic rejections in my life. One rejection isn't usually that bad (the normies are sort of right about that), but the cumulative effect of all those rejections has definitely damaged or destroyed a major part of my soul.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
35d 6h 51m
inkwellmaxxed said:
You from france?
Ouais !!!
Et toi tu es de Trudeauland ?

Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

-
2d 23h 29m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
Ouais !!!
Et toi tu es de Trudeauland ?
Oui je suis de QC. Content de voir un autre francais ici finalement. Comment sont les foids en France?

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
35d 6h 51m
inkwellmaxxed said:
Oui je suis de QC. Content de voir un autre francais ici finalement. Comment sont les foids en France?
Vu que c'est les seules que je connais en bon gilet jaune arriéré, je peux pas vraiment comparer. Toujours est-il que je serais pas là si j'en avais plus à dire. :feelsrope:

Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

-
2d 23h 29m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
Vu que c'est les seules que je connais en bon gilet jaune arriéré, je peux pas vraiment comparer. Toujours est-il que je serais pas là si j'en avais plus à dire. :feelsrope:
Mes condoleance. C'est pareil partout dans l'ouest..:fuk:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
115d 11h 28m
Çest merdè!

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
35d 6h 51m
inkwellmaxxed said:
Mes condoleance. C'est pareil partout dans l'ouest..:fuk:
Après c'est possible que ce soit pire au Canada. Honnêtement de l'extérieur ça fait peur.

Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

-
2d 23h 29m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
Après c'est possible que ce soit pire au Canada. Honnêtement de l'extérieur ça fait peur.
Lool pourquoi tu dis sa??

Sigma

Sigma

Proud Misogynist
9d 9h 37m
The blackpill essentially leads to either personal liberation and comfort or personal destruction. I’d say you’re probably very used to inceldom by now and prefer to be in that state.

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

★★★★
17d 2h 24m
Sigma said:
The blackpill essentially leads to either personal liberation and comfort or personal destruction. I’d say you’re probably very used to inceldom by now and prefer to be in that state.
Yeah, I've known literally nothing else.

B

belowhumanity

Recruit
★★★
9d 12h 14m
Divergent_Integral said:
it destroys your ability to function as a regular person, and with that goes the ability to pairbond amongst other things. THis is especially prominent in relation to things to do with women.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
50d 23h 44m
Divergent_Integral said:
Yeah, you're right. I'd be very skeptical to say the least. I've had many 100s of romantic rejections in my life. One rejection isn't usually that bad (the normies are sort of right about that), but the cumulative effect of all those rejections has definitely damaged or destroyed a major part of my soul.
Brutal. Can relate
Divergent_Integral said:
No teenage love will fuck you up for life

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
126d 21h 51m
It's funny how inceldom mentally destroys men while the exact opposite - whoredom - mentally fucks up women :lul:

BRMonkecell

BRMonkecell

Recruit
★★
1d 3h 36m
Lv99_BixNood said:
It's funny how inceldom mentally destroys men while the exact opposite - whoredom - mentally fucks up women :lul:
I was just going to comment this exact thing. It's like two sides going in two opposite directions creating an increasingly larger gap.

If you spend like five minutes watching those tiktok videos, you start to feel a complete disconection with the average foid, almost like they are from another planet.

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
It makes you nihilistic

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 11h 12m
Lv99_BixNood said:
tbh

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

Tfw no PCP
★★
62d 9h 41m
Mentally lost cel said:
Agreed

Me too but I doubt just inceldom destroyed mine, bullying from everyone ostracizing and having a horrible life fucked up my mind
Social isolation and ostracization are the main thing, inceldom is just a part of that and inceldom makes it much worse.

Relationships can give you some purpose and happiness, if you weren't incel the other negative aspects wouldn't feel as bad. But as an incel every negative is just another thing piling onto a negative existence.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Admiral
★★
63d 14h 34m
It makes you anti-social.

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★
14d 21h 15m
Definitely.

Even if we somehow managed to "ascend" (which isn't possible, but let's just say it is for the sake of this argument) it wouldn't be able to compensate for all the rejection and social isolation that we've suffered.

We're not like other people, we're broken to the point where the idea of a "relationship" is something completely alien to us.

C

Cope or die

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 14h 39m
Sigma said:
The blackpill essentially leads to either personal liberation and comfort or personal destruction.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
40d 17h 7m
Lv99_BixNood said:
Just stop opening your legs to Chad, woman it's not that hard. I had to go 20 years without sex. You can do it to:feelsokman::feelsdevil:

Orca

Orca

Veteran
★★★
36d 19h 46m
Don't know, but visiting a lot of prostitutes definitely does that. I can't imagine stopping myself from having sex with hookers, even after finding a gf

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
109d 17h 54m
Not only inceldom, entire life itself fuck youu up beyond repair (in most cases)

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
133d 19h 14m
I think OP is right; it does affect pair-bonding ability. But I don't think it's just inceldom. I believe it has to be black pilled inceldom, because if a blue pilled incel who's been incel for years and years suddenly ascends through divine intervention, they might believe "this is the one" and hold on her like his life depended on it.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
105d 2h 16m
No.

Divergent_Integral said:
If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her.
You would have a similar response to most similarly unlikely scenarios.
Divergent_Integral said:
Additionally, taking the blackpill has severely diminished my tolerance for the usual annoying foid behavior and mannerisms.
It's like an annoying buzzing. Once you know that it's there, you can't unhear it.

Avoiding foids is an optimal thing to do for most of us, and it seems to generally be mutual except in some situations. There's no point engaging with them. Just turn 360 and walk away and things should work out relatively ok tbh.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
77d 16h 15m
I don't think it destroys your pair bonding ability, but it would you'd feel weird and insecure as fuck in the relationship

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★
13d 21h 42m
Notorious Inkler said:
No teenage love will fuck you up for life
Cope. I had no teenager love and I'm doing just fine.

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
3d 16h 48m
FlyFace said:
Don't remind me. I hate n0rmies :feelsree:. They are a piece of shit. They always treat you bad. N0rmies are worse than fecies. They are the reason, why I'm always stressed in my highschool. I don't like them. They always will push you down (totaly like not today) :feelsUnreal:. N0rmies are shit, unlike anons and frens (wich i like):feelshehe:

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★★
157d 3h 33m
Absolutely relatable, many incels don't realize that sluts are not the only ones unable to pairbond anymore, neither are we.
The only difference is of course that we don't even have the chance to experience this in the first place.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★
54d 21h 29m
You can't really tell how you truly feel about something until you have a chance to do it, everything else is just cope.

Z

Zac

Officer
★★★★★
7d 9h 7m
thread hijacked by f*ench cuckolds :feelsugh:

Lv99_BixNood said:
True because men and women are different. A man's value is directly proportional to his body count and for women it's inversely proportional. A virgin girl is most desirable and playboy is considered peak alpha.

FuRed said:
Yes. It destroys everything, the very soul until nothing is left but a shell of a man.
Agree, for me it was missing out on teen love which destroyed me the most.

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★
25d 2h 37m
NorthernWind said:
It makes you anti-social.
Nothing wrong in that. :feelsthink:

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
144d 17h 11m
It probably takes a toll on it, since after being blackpilled you'll have a hard time trusting a foid and whatnot (you shouldn't trust her anyway). But promiscuity ruins women to a much larger extent that inceldom ruins men in that regard.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
79d 7h 2m
Mainländer said:
It probably takes a toll on it, since after being blackpilled you'll have a hard time trusting a foid and whatnot (you shouldn't trust her anyway). But promiscuity ruins women to a much larger extent that inceldom ruins men in that regard.
I was going to say that tbh

can you even trust your woman after knowing that much? Especially given that in the situation of most of us, guys past the age of 20, you mostly likely won't be bonding with any virgin girl.

beyond repair

beyond repair

Officer
★★
12d 23h 55m
Indeed.

By the way, I may be "blackpilled" but it's as if the bluepill instinct is hard to suppress. These mating sub-routines "default" my personality to huge beta bluepill dork in the presence of foids

B

Blasian

Banned
-
1d 3h 6m
FuRed said:
Don't think so. If anything, he's just thirstier and less mysterious to the foid

FuRed

FuRed

Veteran
★★
8d 19h 42m
Blasian said:
Don't think so. If anything, he's just thirstier and less mysterious to the foid
Cope. Long term inceldom takes away your humanity, destroys your soul, eventually nothing resembling a man is left, more like a zombie or creature.

Youncel fags wouldn't understand this. And they should pray that that never do

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 9h 23m
I wont be able to keep up a conversation and ultimately make her feel weird about me. I fear i wont be able to get hard because of my anxiety and i probably will fuck up everything because of my nervousness and high inhib.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

losing my teen years
-
93d 8h 32m
autism + no experience + ugly = over

Alone75

Alone75

Major
★★★★
26d 14m
It would be hard after so many years being forced to spend your time alone and on your coping habits. I'd like to think I'd be able to adjust and make things work, but I think it would take some patience and empathy from her. If she's strongly attracted to me from the get go, that might be possible, but I doubt that would happen really.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8