Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does longterm inceldom destroy a man's pairbonding ability?

Well, I think there's definitely the problem of missing out on young pussy, you get that feeling of being the second or third choice and the female will not be as sexually attractive. So all your life you consumed old hard bread and water, saw other people eating fresh food from the buffet, and now years later you get some of their leftovers they spit out, that's kind of how it could feel like for an incel if he saw everyone get 15 year old pussy and now he gets some 55 year old single mom pussy later in life, it's hard not to feel resentment how you've been fucked over by life.

Last edited:
taking the blackpill has severely diminished my tolerance for the usual annoying foid behavior and mannerisms.
Yeah, I've noticed this about myself in the last few years. Every little thing they do or say, or even just the sound of their voices sets me off and makes me want to punch a wall. It's like listening to a whining child in a restaurant.

autism + no experience + ugly = over
Autism is rare as fuck.
I guarantee only 1% of the userbase is really autists, the majority of here are autists because of lack of experience in the normie world.

Autism is rare as fuck.
I guarantee only 1% of the userbase is really autists, the majority of here are autists because of lack of experience in the normie world.
straight up autism or aspergers, either way you get fucked over

straight up autism or aspergers, either way you get fucked over
Aspergers is rare too, more rarer than autism.
You guys blame your autism of your failure, but the fact it's not your autism but the environment you grow up in that was the problem.

You guys blame your autism of your failure, but the fact it's not your autism but the environment you grow up in that was the problem.
environment definitely plays a role, yes
the ugly ones were cast aside, nobody would talk to us or play with us

Yes it does.

I will never ever get married. Never had plans....

But ever since this bogus fucking case? lol :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: FUCK OFF... Never was even attracted to foids nor men.... Serious. I much rather be alone.

As a 3 year old in preschool, I would prefer to hang out with:

Male or Female?

NEITHER....

I would ignore both.

Date of Star of David Tattoo: December 12, 2015.
Date of Employment
: July 2016.
Date of Arrest Claiming BOGUS Prank Call & BOGUS Anti-Semite Allegations: July 2018.
Criminal Court: 400 Carleton Avenue, Central Islip, New York 11722 USA = Shit Hole Country
Index/Docket No: CR-032463-18SU
Charges: 240.30 01
Name: Ansub Chaudry
Restraining Order Was Ordered On the of Arrest Date...

Date of Stalking to Show off CUSTOMER'S Ferrari at My House: September 2018

Fuck sexual/love/romantic relations and fuck "friends" too....

I only keep cartel associates.

They are far more respectable as people and they never bully anyone. They are above that... They are not insecure normal people.

They can shot a bullet in your head... and get away...

They don't need to bully anyone...

Thumbnail image1
Pablo is Boss
Banco Santander Fucks Your Mom

In my case, I'm afraid it has. If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her. All the adversity I've experienced over the last 20 years of trying to find a romantic partner (I'm an oldcel at 37) have definitely put a damper on my belief in things like "love" and romantic relationships. The youthful fire and enthusiasm with which I would have greeted any woman into my life have long left me. Additionally, taking the blackpill has severely diminished my tolerance for the usual annoying foid behavior and mannerisms. I often look with amazement at my bluepill normie male friends tolerating all this crap from their "loved ones".
Yes, it makes things much more difficult. When blackpill discussion comes up in more normie circles, the women always point out that this dynamic sucks for them too, but it’s much worse for men. Women might struggle to find a man who fits their standards and will commit to them (since they’re fighting nearly the entirety of their gender for 20% of men), but women always have access to dates and sex. It’s on demand for them. As a man who struggles in this dynamic, you will get nothing. No dates, no sex. Years will go by with you accumulating zero relationship/women experience. If the women eventually realize their methods aren’t working and finally lower their standards (unlikely), their male counterparts may not be capable of a relationship because they’ve been excluded from the dating market for so long. Expect societal consequences.

Yes
Well, I think there's definitely the problem of missing out on young pussy, you get that feeling of being the second or third choice and the female will not be as sexually attractive. So all your life you consumed old hard bread and water, saw other people eating fresh food from the buffet, and now years later you get some of their leftovers they spit out, that's kind of how it could feel like for an incel if he saw everyone get 15 year old pussy and now he gets some 55 year old single mom pussy later in life, it's hard not to feel resentment how you've been fucked over by life.
This

Last edited:
If everyone has made it abundantly clear to you, during your entire upbringing, 10's and 20's, hell even past that. Why would someone suddenly accept you? There is a huge mental barrier to get past.
Totally. If I am attracted to a girl idk how to ask her out, how to ask for relationship and how/when to have sex. I have zero idea just like a 10 y/o who just entered puberty. And at this age it will be very embarassing that I don't know anything so I think that's another reason to keep your mouth shut and don't ask anyone out (another reason besides it being an obvious truth that you will get metooed).

Last edited:
Yeah, I've noticed this about myself in the last few years. Every little thing they do or say, or even just the sound of their voices sets me off and makes me want to punch a wall. It's like listening to a whining child in a restaurant.
Add me to the list. Funny thing is you keep dreaming about having a loving, caring gf but in reality foids are the enemy.
I've been so fucked up by the shit I had to endure over the years that any type of relationship with a femoid is doomed to fail.
Also, having done hookers previously and knowing how they do their "business" has left me with no respect for them at all.

At this point we have drifted just to far away, social media has dumbed-down the bitches to a level where only looks and money count.

Add me to the list. Funny thing is you keep dreaming about having a loving, caring gf but in reality foids are the enemy.
I've been so fucked up by the shit I had to endure over the years that any type of relationship with a femoid is doomed to fail.
Also, having done hookers previously and knowing how they do their "business" has left me with no respect for them at all.

At this point we have drifted just to far away, social media has dumbed-down the bitches to a level where only looks and money count.
I just want to be given the same opportunity as every other man. It pisses me off that my worth as a human has been reduced to my face and my autism.

Yeah, you're right. I'd be very skeptical to say the least. I've had many 100s of romantic rejections in my life. One rejection isn't usually that bad (the normies are sort of right about that), but the cumulative effect of all those rejections has definitely damaged or destroyed a major part of my soul.
This. A single rejection wasn't really painful for me but it started to really drive me to insanity for getting rejected for tons of times (20+ times in my entire life and i'm not even exaggerating it).

It was when I just woke up and I started to realize that things just couldn't be better for me.

Yes. It destroys everything, the very soul until nothing is left but a shell of a man.
I can feel it.
The blackpill essentially leads to either personal liberation and comfort or personal destruction.
I think it's destruction to me.
it destroys your ability to function as a regular person, and with that goes the ability to pairbond amongst other things. THis is especially prominent in relation to things to do with women.
That's so true.
It's funny how inceldom mentally destroys men while the exact opposite - whoredom - mentally fucks up women :lul:
Fucked up but funny asf! :feelskek:
It makes you nihilistic
I'm kinda nihilistic already, but inceldom does make it much worse.
Social isolation and ostracization are the main thing, inceldom is just a part of that and inceldom makes it much worse.

Relationships can give you some purpose and happiness, if you weren't incel the other negative aspects wouldn't feel as bad. But as an incel every negative is just another thing piling onto a negative existence.
Well said. :feelsthink:
It makes you anti-social.
Yeah, you start hating happy normies around you, you want to isolate yourself.
Just stop opening your legs to Chad, woman it's not that hard. I had to go 20 years without sex. You can do it to:feelsokman::feelsdevil:
:feelskek::feelsthink:
Not only inceldom, entire life itself fuck youu up beyond repair (in most cases)
:blackpill: affects all aspects of life.

No desire for a relationship but do you still have lust for the female form?

Do you think your lust will ever abate?

Or are we to be forever cursed with lustful thoughts? :worryfeels:

Last edited:
Could anyone here even say "no it doesn't"?

I mean, if someone did ascend, I don't think they would actually come back years later here to say how he's still in a relationship (if he isn't banned, self-imposed or not). And if he did (also break-up, divorce etc), then he would be banned as not really incel. The chances of having an incel friend they know irl that ascended is also pretty slim considering most people here don't have friends irl either. Taking into account the context of the question it seems rather like a rhetorical question than that of an actual serious discussion. Not that I wouldn't welcome the discussion just doesn't seem possible here.

Just saying.

It does seem to be the case. I think it's simply more the blackpill that does it, which is something that tends to arise as a function of time spent being incel (i.e. a positive correlation between time and degree of being blackpilled). The bluepill starts turning purple, then next thing you know you're redpilled, and so on.

Only hope at that point of ascending would be whitepill.

Wouldnt know until I could experience a relationship with them tbh. Ive seen how getting gf has changed peoples outlooks and mannerisms.

The only position you will ever achieve in a friendship circle is a funny monkey for people to throw their problems at and abuse.
Can confirm

Relationshits are for Normies. Not for Incels. JFL at even trying to have something normal people have. The only position you will ever achieve in a friendship circle is a funny monkey for people to throw their problems at and abuse.
BASED adhd/autismcel (even too autistic for most incel discords). I just HAVE TO ACCEPT that friendships/relationships/fulfilling lives are MEANT FOR OTHER PEOPLE just like a kid in the favelas of Sao Paulo has to accept that private helicopters are meant for rich fucks and that he has to walk the crime ridden streets

Last edited:
Probably true. It's culture + a few other things.

But, now days it's Aspergers which everyone says they have, and the actual austics from that movie Rain man is rare here on Incels I'm sure.

Cope. Long term inceldom takes away your humanity, destroys your soul, eventually nothing resembling a man is left, more like a zombie or creature.

Youncel fags wouldn't understand this. And they should pray that that never do
Confirmed

Yes.
A big blackpill to swallow for a lot of the people on here is that we are so fundamentally broken and emotionally crippled by now that even if somehow a foid would miraculously fall into our laps, we would not be able to bond with her.
We would be unable to accept love.
For me its gotten to the point that the thought of anyone even touching me causes disgust within me. The slightest indication of love would make me want to leave immediately, but at the same time I just want to be loved. :feelsrope:

I react as much emotionally to seeing a foid as to seeing a toilet these days, and I mean that unironically. If the foid is attractive my dick reacts a bit but that's it.

Trueceldom rots your mind

Even more if you don't interact with anyone for decades and don't even have male friends.

In my case, I'm afraid it has. If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her. All the adversity I've experienced over the last 20 years of trying to find a romantic partner (I'm an oldcel at 37) have definitely put a damper on my belief in things like "love" and romantic relationships. The youthful fire and enthusiasm with which I would have greeted any woman into my life have long left me. Additionally, taking the blackpill has severely diminished my tolerance for the usual annoying foid behavior and mannerisms. I often look with amazement at my bluepill normie male friends tolerating all this crap from their "loved ones".
“”” pairbonding””” Jesus fucking Christ was this a site for bluepills and shit ??
I wont be able to keep up a conversation and ultimately make her feel weird about me. I fear i wont be able to get hard because of my anxiety and i probably will fuck up everything because of my nervousness and high inhib.
Maybe you just don’t want a conversation at all with anyone , like me, did you ever thought of that? That you don’t actually want anything

No, but it makes pair-bonding significantly harder. I was alone for 25 years before I met my girlfriend a couple of months ago.

No, but it makes pair-bonding significantly harder. I was alone for 25 years before I met my girlfriend a couple of months ago.
What are you doing on an incel forum then?

I think this, especially after the "black pill". Until a few years ago legit though I could get a wife and start a family.
this is a very very interesting case, I don't know if he is a troll. although he denied the premise of the post, he admits there is some truth to it.

If in my 30's and never have had a girlfriend. But if you ask me in my 20's I would still believe there is hope. I think some of us crossed a line of no return. Besides at this point in my life sex is don't even a mystery to me.

Some of us are too far-gone

Last edited:
I don't think it would for me but that's only if I had a high school girl. I'm past 30 now so I doubt that's happening. I wouldn't want a washed up Stacy. I refuse to be a cuck. Being a cuck would be the most humiliating thing for me. I don't want Chad's sloppy second sluts.
Even more if you don't interact with anyone for decades and don't even have male friends.
I never had a girlfriend or even any male friends. I don't even really feel human anymore.

Last edited:
Inceldom destroys everything

tbh I dont even want to communicate with whores today. They shit they find satiates their boredom I find abhorrent. They literally drown themselves in their phones or talk like they are struggling to form a sentence. Fuck em I'd rather stay alone than suffer through that

It for sure totally destroyed mine. Even if some low tier Becky told me that she loves me, the first thing I would think of, is that she has some ulterior reason.

It for sure totally destroyed mine. Even if some low tier Becky told me that she loves me, the first thing I would think of, is that she has some ulterior reason.
you ever played castlevania

Last edited:
yes, it would be very brutal, i wouldn't know what to do, and overcoming the disgust reflex over our massive difference in sexual experience would be pretty hard

but even more than that i'm curious how a woman would react to the average oldcel's overwhelming need for affection and tenderness, since they've been deprived of it for so long that they would need great amounts of it from their woman

for the average slut, they are surely going to react like you're burning them with acid :lul:

or with holy water :feelsdevil: @Mainländer

Why would that matter ?Why would I be worried about losing an ability that I never had to use and will never use ?This is such a stupid question.

Why would that matter ?Why would I be worried about losing an ability that I never had to use and will never use ?This is such a stupid question.
Why would this be a stupid question? The fact that inceldom has rendered it useless doesnt mean we shouldn't discuss it, considering that the lack of it makes it an incel problem and topic of interest for the forum

Honestly if a foid was actually somehow interested in me i'd probably fuck it up, since they're all boring as fuck i'm used to talking about hyperborean a10 aryans and anything other than retarded shitposting is foreign to me:worryfeels: i'm so autistic what the fuck

It really does... I cant even imagine what it would truly be like to have someone...

I am too high inhib to even obtain an erection with a woman never mind a pair bond.