Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does final acceptance make things any better?

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
This question is only for incels who have accepted their status and are at peace that they will be alone forever. I don't thing I have yet accepted it even though it is a reality, my question though is once u accept reality does it make life any less painful?

Yes but new problems just pop up.

Would rather have hope because if you accept everything you can possibly become very nihilistic and that's not really good.

I'm just over it and learning to live with it I cope by playing tekken, going to work, and binging utube or twitter e whores like the sad fuck I am.

What you resist persists. I have not 'accepted my Inceldom or that it is over' in the sense that I will never get laid. I have 'strange' theories that include me getting laid for all eternity because of the shit I had to deal with here from all the demonic normies.

THAT SAID, resistance is one of the sources of all pain. What you resist persists. So yes, I accept any situation that I am in. What could be more insane than resisting something that is already upon you? What do you have to gain from it? NOTHING! However, I don't agree that I am a permanent Incel so that is not a situation that I have to bring acceptance to.

The man is distinguished from the youth by the fact that he takes the world as it is, instead of everywhere fancying it amiss and wanting to improve it, i.e. model it after his ideal; in him the view that one must deal with the world according to his interest, not according to his ideals, becomes confirmed.

Max Stirner.

(Because, frankly, there is no other option unless you're a dictator).