Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm at a point where...

Skoga

Skoga

5'4 balding non-NT NEET
★★★★★
...I've completely given up on dating or socializing and I accept that I will forever be a KHHV lonely incel.
No gymmaxxing for my height.
No looksmaxxing for my face and baldness.
No careermaxxing for my autism.
There is no point of return, it is really over.
In the past I have atleast tried to talk to people and make friends online, but I can't be bothered anymore to even do that.
Now it's just cope till I rope or some miracle happens... I am not taking any action anymore in improving my life, it's just a waste of time.
I'm at the last stage of grief, acceptance. And it's gonna last till I die. I will avoid people, stop lifemaxxing and stop doing anything proactive.
This is my ultimate LDAR arc, the final showdown.

Can you geomax or are you a thirdie ?

Can you geomax or are you a thirdie ?

It doesn't matter where I go. I am a real truecel, the average currycel gigamogs me. I could go to the most subhuman country and foids would still be disgusted by me.

It doesn't matter where I go. I am a real truecel, the average currycel gigamogs me. I could go to the most subhuman country and foids would still be disgusted by me.
Brutal
sorry
I hope you have some good copes at least

I heard on the radio today some random woman said she made an online dating profile and nearly instantly got about 800 likes. This is the brutal reality of the situation out there. Women pick and choose who they want, and it’s not going to be us. They wouldn’t even get around to seeing your message there are so many of them. Armies of men simping over women. I knew this already but being reminded of it again really hit me in the heart again.

this was the realization i had about 8 years ago

I can't wait to arrive to the same conclusion when I'm an old shit. Awesome.

Been gave up no point in trying when you know your genetic trash

...I've completely given up on dating or socializing and I accept that I will forever be a KHHV lonely incel.
No gymmaxxing for my height.
No looksmaxxing for my face and baldness.
No careermaxxing for my autism.
There is no point of return, it is really over.
In the past I have atleast tried to talk to people and make friends online, but I can't be bothered anymore to even do that.
Now it's just cope till I rope or some miracle happens... I am not taking any action anymore in improving my life, it's just a waste of time.
I'm at the last stage of grief, acceptance. And it's gonna last till I die. I will avoid people, stop lifemaxxing and stop doing anything proactive.
This is my ultimate LDAR arc, the final showdown.
No gym for your race

I’m not just genetic trash I’m a genetic biohazard
Life is not meant for us we suffer on all levels and nobody cares because we are not important (don't have good genes and not a foid)