Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Does Anyone Here Play DotA 2 And Notice The Abysmal IQ There?

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer
Why is it that men can't grasp the very simple mechanics of an online game? I say men because the vast majority of the player pool in DotA 2 are males, and the vast majority of its players play like they were birthed from a monkey. These people cannot use critical thinking skills and logic to acquire the means to win the game, nor do they have the assiduity to take an advantageous position in the game, nor do they take opportunities because players are beta males with no drive, and they TOTALLY LACK THE IQ TO DRAFT GOOD HEROES THAT FIT IN THEIR POSITIONS TO EVENTUALLY KILL THE ENEMY ANCIENT. I see shit like 3rd supports being picked all the time, all the time.

And this extends beyond the game: just look at Reddit, these people who rather circle jerk cosmetics than actual glaring issues affecting the game.

DotA 2 red pilled me with this fact: a large group of men are low quality males incapable of thought, have no guts, sound like drooling virgins and spew shit to other players that makes hobos sound like Einsteins.

I always was an altruistic person because I want to help humanity progress, but after playing DotA 2, I have no mercy for a humankind that totally lacks basic intelligence and reason, and I wouldn't defend this species if I had a choice. This is not resentment caused by my inceldom, but rather, an observation that humans have piss poor mental faculties. They're fucking retarded. You DotA players know what I'm talking about when I refer to octarine core Wraith King/Bloodseeker, glimmer cape/kaya Windranger, kaya/atos Viper, the list goes on with how incapable and brain damaged the average DotA player is.

I'm not making a fuss over a video game where you just mash buttons to win. DotA requires reflexion, strategy, and thought to overcome your enemy.

And I BET YOU that all these god awful players are incels, incapable of finding a woman because they're so incredibly stupid at making choices and using their brains.

And it would be a fucking cataclysm if any of these people passed on their genes.

I used to play a lot in 2013-2015. Ultimately quit because of the fucking Peruvians that ruined US east.

I used to play a lot in 2013-2015. Ultimately quit because of the fucking Peruvians that ruined US east.

South Americans have become good at the game. It's Asians and virgin North Americans which make the game unbearable

South Americans have become good at the game. It's Asians and virgin North Americans which make the game unbearable
can’t stand their voices and dollar store mics and always instapicking hard carries

You see this in every multiplayer game combine this with that and being blackpilled it stopped me from being altruistic, why would we let them progress?
I still like the idea of transhumanism but I can't accept that these same low iq faggots and normies get to be part of it.

I think they dont go to north american server anymore.

And this extends beyond the game: just look at Reddit, these people who rather circle jerk cosmetics than actual glaring issues affecting the game.
That's why i spam pick heroes whose arcana i have and ruin games, lmao. But i never do this playing ranked, ngl.