Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming gta 3 sucks dick

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
I just finished playing the ps2 version of gta 3 and it has to be the worst game I ever played. I have never played a game before where I said "this game doesn't have one single good quality" until i played gta 3. The driving is garbage and the cars explode after barely getting hit once, on top of that they flip so easily. The story is generic and bland af. There's no map so you have to memorize the roads to traverse in the game and there's no icons for ammunition and the spray shops so you also have to memorize their locations. The camera is stationery, you cannot move it and so it ends up being an awful experience controlling your character. The shooting is straight up garbage, your character more often than not will end up either not locking on into anyone or lock into a random pedestrian rather than the enemy. All the missions are tedious errands that don't progress the story. 99% of the missions are "drive there and then drive some more and you now have 2 minutes to drive over here without hitting anything". I could write a shit ton more problems, I genuinely cannot think of one positive thing about this game.

2001 game and it was revolutionary in a way,

I just finished playing the ps2 version of gta 3 and it has to be the worst game I ever played. I have never played a game before where I said "this game doesn't have one single good quality" until i played gta 3. The driving is garbage and the cars explode after barely getting hit once, on top of that they flip so easily. The story is generic and bland af. There's no map so you have to memorize the roads to traverse in the game and there's no icons for ammunition and the spray shops so you also have to memorize their locations. The camera is stationery, you cannot move it and so it ends up being an awful experience controlling your character. The shooting is straight up garbage, your character more often than not will end up either not locking on into anyone or lock into a random pedestrian rather than the enemy. All the missions are tedious errands that don't progress the story. 99% of the missions are "drive there and then drive some more and you now have 2 minutes to drive over here without hitting anything". I could write a shit ton more problems, I genuinely cannot think of one positive thing about this game.

Then why did you play it?

But the story was actually pretty based. Claude kills all the annoying foids

2001 game and it was revolutionary in a way,
I understand it revolutionized gaming but its still such an awful game. I have played old games where I had lots of fun with like goldeneye, resident evil remake and rayman 1995.

Then why did you play it?
because I'm stubborn as shit, I don't like not finishing stuff. I also kept hoping the game would get better and evolve from simply running errands.

because I'm stubborn as shit, I don't like not finishing stuff. I also kept hoping the game would get better and evolve from simply running errands.
Are you one of those autistic guys trying to get platinums on PS games?

But the story was actually pretty based. Claude kills all the annoying foids
Claude is lowkey a snake, he betrayed the yakuza by killing kenjin because some shady business man he has no connection with told him to

Are you one of those autistic guys trying to get platinums on PS games?
theres no trophies on the version I played, I played the ps2 port. I stopped going for plats years ago since I dont enjoy it and I dont have the time for it

Claude is lowkey a snake, he betrayed the yakuza by killing kenjin because some shady business man he has no connection with told him to
There is no loyalty in Liberty City, all that Claude cared about was money. He's what many of us enkwells want to be - apathetic and cold, doing only what benefits him.
I enjoyed the game, both gameplay and radiostations. I actually liked finding the armor and gun pickups, it felt pretty rewarding finally finding them. Double Clef FM also introduced me to classical music. Good game, especially for its time.

no idea why people hype up some old games that much. Gta 3, silent hill 2 , etc. They're like, barebones in every respect, and barely playable today.

theres no trophies on the version I played, I played the ps2 port. I stopped going for plats years ago since I dont enjoy it and I dont have the time for it
Brutal.

no idea why people hype up some old games that much. Gta 3, silent hill 2 , etc. They're like, barebones in every respect, and barely playable today.
yeah I can understand if they liked that game 20 years ago since the standards were low back then but calling these games good in TODAY'S time? I legitimately saw someone saying gta 3 is a masterpiece and saw another one say its better than gta v and gta iv.

“Yeah but you need to get this mod pack to get the real experience :soy: :soy: :soy:

I play GTA 5 all the time nowadays. GTA 4 is good too, but the shooting is ass

IV and V are the best

its boring now but imagine playing it in 2002 must be insane but i think mafia 1 came out even earlier

its boring now but imagine playing it in 2002 must be insane but i think mafia 1 came out even earlier
yeah in 2001 there was no other game with this much freedom so everyone loved it. I would say this game aged badly as soon as another open world game came out.

Clad is an emotionless terminator that does whatever is necessary to meet his goals

Never played it tbh but I don't see the reason having San Andreas or even Vice City (played both). GTA III has too few guns, vehicle types, the map isn't so good and even the gameplay is kinda bad but understandable considering it's from 2001. The jump in quality from III to Vice City is huge when you think about it.

The jump in quality from III to Vice City is huge when you think about it.
yep just from the fact that you can open the map in vice city gives a big quality boost. Gta 3 is the only gta game where there's no map, the only map you have is the one that comes with the disk :feelskek:

yep just from the fact that you can open the map in vice city gives a big quality boost. Gta 3 is the only gta game where there's no map, the only map you have is the one that comes with the disk :feelskek:
Agreed kek at least on PC there are mods to solve this issue but in Ps2 you're fucked. Also some other noticeable improvements from Vice City:
-Added bikes, helicopters and planes that you can fly easily
-Many more guns
-Different outfits
-Properties and safehouses to buy
-The story is a bit more complex and missions more varied
-Much better OST

its trash

GTA Sa mogged GTA III to oblivion