Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Opinions on Euro Truck Simulator 2?

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
I am considering getting a new PC at some point later this year and that is one of the games that is motivating me to save up for one (also Arma 3 but that's a different story). There are no more good trucking simulator games that I can play on my PC since it is like 9 years old and was never powerful/good in the first place, and since I'm mainly a consolefag there are even less trucking simulator games on there. So I am really out of options unless I upgrade.

I think ETS2 looks great for a game from 2012, plus they are apparently still updating the game and making DLC for it after all these years. I really enjoyed the first game from what I have played of it, but it is quite outdated due to its age. I really want to be able to drive all around Great Britain and listen to music as I make deliveries, it would be extremely comfy and probably a good cope for me. I also have a PC driving wheel, shifter, and pedals that I bought second-hand from a yard sale and I have not yet gotten to use them due to not having a good enough PC, so I am eager to be able to try them.

What do you guys think about Euro Truck Simulator 2?

Last edited:
Sure play it if you really enjoy it, but for me it's boring pseudo-simulator.

You know what ? You should move to europe ( if not already there) and become a real truck driver. That would be wild.

I think it's good if you like that kind of thing although American trucks are surely more on interesting!

I live in the UK and every so often I see a truck going by that looks quite American!

My favourite trucking-related game though is Eighteen Wheeler by Sega!

I also remember I used to do cargo runs on the game Vendetta Online, which basically felt like trucking in space, lol

I used to play that shit back in 2017. I actually live streamed it as well. It got pretty boring tho, but if you enjoy that type of game then it’s great.

like the american one more.
need to learn to mod, always bugged me that pay is no where near reality.
would like to completely overhaul the in game economy, would make the game much more difficult.

i want a more involved open world gta-like game where driving a truck is a large part of the gameplay and core mechanics, pure sims just don't cut it in terms of immersion and atmosphere for me

I have both Euro and American truck simulator with most of the DLC. I thought the idea was stupid but the games are really relaxing and cool, also they're real routes so that adds bonus points because in the Spanish maps I recognize some areas.

Unfortunately the base game and going east DLC areas look outdated and bad except Germany, Austria and Switzerland that have been reworked. The other DLC maps look super good tho. As for American truck simulator even the base game maps look great.

I play with an Xbox controller and it's cool but I guess steering wheel and pedals are more immersive tho pricey.

i liked ramming others in multiplayer but iam banned out of every server by now

One of the best game i've ever played

I am considering getting a new PC at some point later this year and that is one of the games that is motivating me to save up for one (also Arma 3 but that's a different story). There are no more good trucking simulator games that I can play on my PC since it is like 9 years old and was never powerful/good in the first place, and since I'm mainly a consolefag there are even less trucking simulator games on there. So I am really out of options unless I upgrade.

I think ETS2 looks great for a game from 2012, plus they are apparently still updating the game and making DLC for it after all these years. I really enjoyed the first game from what I have played of it, but it is quite outdated due to its age. I really want to be able to drive all around Great Britain and listen to music as I make deliveries, it would be extremely comfy and probably a good cope for me. I also have a PC driving wheel, shifter, and pedals that I bought second-hand from a yard sale and I have not yet gotten to use them due to not having a good enough PC, so I am eager to be able to try them.

What do you guys think about Euro Truck Simulator 2?
Incel simulator

One of the best game i've ever played
ALl thats left is people to run over, i usually kill people in my black man truck, i play seriously for 30 minute then just kill my truck

Good game, you just drive around and chill listening to a radio. If some areas are outdated then there's countless mods like promods, rusmap, Poland rebuilding and others. Having a steering wheel is a nice addition too.

If u got a little bit of money, get a wheel set up for it. It makes the game so much fun

Good but gets boring after a while